Moving In

Don't fall for a Dongsaeng

 

"Are those the last boxes?" Hyemi asked Woohyun.

"There's a few more left" Hoya answered for him. He was laying on the floor, exhausted from the constant moving.

"I'll go get them" Hyemi volunteered. She started heading towards the door.

Woohyun refrained her from leaving, "Sungyeol and I will go get them. Hyemi, just rest for a few minutes, araso?"

"Uh" she nodded. She grabbed the ice cold water bottle from the fridge.

Hyemi looked around their new apartment. She has never felt more at home than she did at this point in time. Ever since she was in elementary school, Hyemi went back and forth from her father's home to her mother's. Once she entered middle school, her mother got remarried. As for her father, he moved to Japan for business purposes. For the next five years, she lived with her mother and her so called new family which consisted of her stepfather and a step brother. She dreaded her life living with them. So when her boyfriend suggested her to live with him, without any hesitation she agrees.

"Phew, that was fast" Myungsoo set the box that he was carrying down on the floor. "Hyemi, pass me a bottle" she grabbed another bottle and handed it over to Myungsoo.

"Move out of the way hyung!" Sungjong exclaimed.

Sungjong and Dongwoo were in the midst of moving the brand new couch inside the couple's apartment. Hoya lazily scooted over to make room for the couch.

"I've already ordered pizza. It should be here any minute" Hyemi said. She moved the coffee table towards the middle of the living room.

The pizzas arrived within five minutes. After a long day of moving, the guys and Hyemi finally had the chance to sit down and eat dinner.

"Thanks for the food, Hyemi!" the guys chimed as they started to chow down on their food.

The late dinner was filled with laughter and interesting stories. After a little over an hour the guys left, leaving the couple alone in the now furnished apartment.

"Ah, peace and quiet" Woohyun plopped down on the couch. Hyemi took a seat right next to him. "It's been a long day" she stretched. Woohyun agreed.

Hyemi suddenly got up from her seat,

"Where are you going?" he asked her.

"I should start unpacking. There's boxes everywhere"

Woohyun pulled her back, "We can do it tomorrow"

"But-" she tried to say. Woohyun also got up from his seat,

"No buts. You, missy, have an early morning class tomorrow" he gently pushed Hyemi towards their room.

"You should get some sleep too" she checked her watch; it was already 1 a.m.

"I will babe. I'll just unpack a few things for the kitchen and living room first. So don't worry, go to sleep" he urged her.

Hyemi gave him a quick peck on the cheek before retreating to their room, "You're the best boyfriend ever, Nam Woohyun"

"I know" he smiled.

Woohyun looked around. There were indeed boxes everywhere. He didn't realize that they had so much stuff. "Where to start?" he thought aloud, "Hmm, kitchen"

Hyemi yawned, "I hope tomorrow will be a good day. I haven't organized my materials for class" she thought. Yet she was too tired to do anything. She sure was thankful that the workers at the furnitiure shop were able to deliver the bed on time. She quickly fell asleep and drifted off into dreamland.

While Hyemi was off in dreamland, Woohyun managed to organize the kitchen and living room. Woohyun was finished within two hours. He finally turned off the kitchen lights and retreated to their room. Before he went to sleep, he made sure that the alarm on Hyemi's phone was set to 7:30 a.m. Just to be on the safe side (because he knew that his girlfriend had a habit of hitting the snooze button) Woohyun set an alarm on his phone for 7:40 a.m. He definitely didn't want her to be late on her first day of college.

 

Oh gosh, it's 2:27 a.m. over here. I think I'm going crazy. >.< Hope you guys like the first chapter. ^^ If you have any friends who like Infinite and/or BtoB, please introduce them to this fan fic. I will forever be grateful. ^^

 

Comments, new subscribers, and subscribers are always appreciated! ^^