My Dream..

ღ Just for a while.. Will you listen to me Kwangmin? ღ

I jumped onto my bed after saying goodnight to both my parents. 

I  snuggled here and there to find the comfortable spot before i place my left hand on my pillow and grab it, more to squeezing it, as if i was sleeping with the person i liked. (a/n: it's true. that's what i did EVERYNIGHT) 

I opened my eye in the dark and smiled to the star pillow who i named it umm.. StarMie and said, "Goodnight,StarMie!"

Then i glanced at the pumpkin plushie, named it SungMin and said Goodnight!

And i said goodnight to Nemo (Donghae) and Dolphin(Hyukjae) Puppy(Bada). 

To cut it short, there's MANY baby plushie on MY BED. <3 cant' help it.

I closed my eyes and drift to dreamland. 

 

There. 

I found myself in my classroom. 

My classroom painted with white in colour.. or so i thought. 

I looked around. 

Only to found another me , dressed in school uniform, sitting on a chair. 

I smiled and lean against the noticed board, decorated in black, watching my other self. 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

I dont know when i closed my eyes. 

Cause the moment i opened my eyes, i saw myself dressed in my blue pinafore school uniform. 

And let my black, long, wavy and thick hair go. 

 

The next moment i blinked my eyes, 

I found myself sitting next to the person i REALLY LIKED, -or my other friends say to me that the like turned to love-, Jo KwangMin. 

We both sit at his place, next to Jo Youngmin. 

But i wonder why..

Why didn't i see youngmin?

Maybe he's out or something..

 

I found myself looking at him and smiling at him. 

All i remember is he looked at me and smiled back at me with his gentle smile plastered on his oh so handsome face. 

The smile i yearn for. 

The smile i really like. 

 

I blinked my eyes, 

And i found me myself and kwangmin talked to each other.

We both shared laughter and jokes. 

Even with our English teacher was in front teaching us. 

 

The next moment i blinked my eyes, 

I see myself and kwangmin sitted extremely close with our shoulders touching. 

Me and him are getting closer the moment i blinked my eyes. 

 

Next moment, 

All i remember is..

I placed my hand on his table, paying attention to what teacher is saying.

When i feel someone's hand on top of mine. 

I looked at the person and gasped when i saw it was Kwangmin's hand. 

I quickly pull my hand away  from his grab. And placed another side of the table, where he later managed to grab my hand with his arm circled around my neck. 

I blushed quite deeply and refused to look at his face where a gentle smile plastered on his feature. 

How much i wanted to stop this moment forever. 

How much i wanted this.. is real. 

 

~*~*~*~**~

 

I opened my eyes and stared at the pillow which i grabbed / squeezed it TOO hard. 

I released the grabbing of the fabric and looked around. 

It's still dark...

Soo...'

that was only a dream?

I stared at the ceiling in the dark room, filled with the chirping of the birds , a signal that morning will come in a few hours. 

I smiled and grabbed my beloved pillow and hugged it tightly to my chest and thought, 'Hope it will come true,Kwang..'

And once again, i fall into dreamless sleep. 

 

p/s: hope you guys are happy with this REAL incident happend in my life. XD well , i dreamt about him a few days ago, recently. And still can't forget about it though. Please do kindly leave a comment okay? ;) Tired overtook my boddyyyyyyyy~ Roll like a buffalooooo! <3