5th April 2012

ღ Just for a while.. Will you listen to me Kwangmin? ღ

"SO! Who of you have done the homework i asked you to do yesterday?" said the teacher, who i said got the potential of becoming an actor.

Whole classmates kept quiet, 

some of them tried to remember what homework the teacher told us to.

Me and Tiffany looked puzzled. 

'Oh~ we have done it yesterday' i thought. 

The teacher then walked towards the first group and picked one of the girl's paper, she have not done anything, yet. 

then the teacher walked towards the 2nd group. One of them have done it..

To  my group, the 4th group , the teacher picked mine and said that i have done it. 

I smiled a little and i can feel kwangmin looked at me , 

so, 

i looked at him back

both looked with a little smile before we both broke the eye contact away.

I thought she will picked youngmin;s paper as i saw her glancing over Youngmin's.

But.

Instead of taking youngmin's, she takes kwangmins, making hyun ae slightly slapped me on my arm..

"Looks like kwangmin only have done 2 questions~~ :3" said the teacher. 

Kwangmin smiled and quickly do the work after the teacher handed him back. 

Hyun Ae then whispered, "Hyo~ control your husband~" 

"W-what!?" I looked at her, clearly can't believe that she says kwangmin is my..husband!

For the love of GOD!!!

*quiets*

*blush*

*runs away from scene*