This.. happends yesterday. There's many smiles and laughters.

ღ Just for a while.. Will you listen to me Kwangmin? ღ

March 29 2012

another happy day for me.

Go to school as usual, studying. And we are all informed that the next day we'll be cleaning our class for this saturday activity.

During Moral time, me and Tiffany wsa busy doing our English report in our excercise book.

Kwangmin and the others went to the next door to pass up his report to our English teacher and he waited outside the class for a while.

But for me... he keeps on looking at me and tiffany's direction.

I looked at tiffany and she said, "Come! let's pass up the exercise to our teacher next door!"

I smiled and looked at our moral teacher and asked for her permission, she nod and we both runs outside.

I run past kwangmin and walked into the classroom, hand in my exercise book to my teacher.

While waiting for tiffany, i walked outside and stand by the classroom corridor.

Tiffany walked out of the classroom and go back into 3A.

I followed behind her.

Without she knowing, me and kwangmin make eye contact.

He smiled and i let out a playful sigh before i walk into my class before he walked in a few minutes after.

 

Damnit!

Today i'll be doing my oral! >,<

The most hate things i wanted to do in my life.

"Hyo Hee~?" teacher said my name.

I was squatting down and i stand straight up, smilling nervously at the teacher. The teacher chuckled and said, "Seems that Hyo Hee is ready!"

I whimpered and said, "Andwaeeee..." to Hyun Ae who is my sitmate(?)

Hyun Ae then said, "Hwaiting Hyo! Hwaiting!!"

I walked to the front with the feeling of many pairs od eyes looked at me.

I gulped and take a few deep breaths before i began my speech.

 

After the speech and the questions teacher showered me with, i walked towards my sit and hide myself in embarassment. Oral..is the alst thing i wanted to do in my live! >,<

"Youngmin watched you from the beginning till the end!" Hyun Ae told me.

"Reeally??"

Hyun Ae nod. "Kwangmin only watch you at the beginning of the oral and the ending."

I pout silently. Pabo kwangmin.

 

"Well, since we have not enough time, the rest will be continue on coming monday neee?" said the teacher.

We all nod and i looked at Hyun Ae who looked relieve.

"Good thing" i said.

She smiled and finally relaxed.

I turn my gaze onto Kwangmin before i look away.

 

One of my classmates injured his leg and asked the teacher's permission to let him go back early.

The teacher at first dont want him to go first than the other student,

but,

i guess from the sympathy look teacher gave to my classmate, she let him go.

Me, who exchange sit with Hyun Ae (will be explain later) then hugged my back and rest my chin on top of the bag.

Watching my classmates walked limply out of the class, i said, "Bye Bye Edmundddd~~" and wave at him.

Well, i guess i said that a little loud.. kekekek

One of kwangmin's friend stand behind him that time then slightly slapped kwangmin's back.

With a little.. urm..how to say?

kwangmin's friend: look at her (refers to me)

kwangmin: *groan*

But after a few seconds..

Kwangmin: *slightly glance at me*

Me: *looks away, pretend nothing happend*

 

SO!

The reason why Hyun Ae wants to change place with me is because...

1. so that she can feel the freshness of the air

2. the window is placed next to her

3.so that she will not sweat. kekekkekeke

4.because her place makes me a little closer to kwangmin's place.

 

i guess.. that's.. it? XDXD

but the 4th reason is true. :)

*blush*

*runs away*