It's not.. True right?

ღ Just for a while.. Will you listen to me Kwangmin? ღ

Done doing my test, i quickly clean up my things and went to Hyun Ae's place, making a face at her.

I then said, "Ya.. Hyunnniie..."

She looked at me and said, "Ne? What's wrong?"

I tried to pull my feelings together with me, "You did say that.. Youngmin got someone right? And the someone is Hye In right?"

She nod, still with the blur face.

I pout, "Why didn;t you say that Kwangmin got one too!?" i said, with my voice raise a little higher.

She gasp and said, "W-wait! WHAT!? Who said!?"

"Hye In said to me just now..." i said looking down.

"Ommoo.." said a shocked Hyun Ae   ,  she didn't expect that tooo..right?

Just then , Hye In come into our class , smiling, satisfied with her exams.

Hyun Ae then asked Hye In about the news that Kwangmin got someone. hyun ae nod and said, "It's true."

I looked down all the time, Jee In keep on asking me, "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

I faked a smiled and said, "nothing."

I then looked outside the balcony, there stands Kwangmin and his older twin, Youngmin.

My tears rolled down my cheeks and to my chin, i'm crying.

 

Kwangmin..

 

The person i like  since February, a few days after Valentine's Day..

 

now..

 

he got someone..

 

that's it.

 

no more.

 

nothing.

 

What's with all those eye contact?

 

What's with all those smile?

 

What's with all these glance?

 

I cried and Hye In hugged me, saying, no , whispered, 'I know i shouldnt  told you that.'

I hugged Hye In back and cried once more, whispered to her, 'I can't forget about him. i still like him.'

And by the time i whispered that to Hye In, the twins walked down the stairs.

Hye In keep on calming me down for a few sad minutes.

Finished crying, i smiled , well a little and said, "I'm fine. See ya tomorrow." and faked a smile, walking out of the class along with Yui.

 

Once i reach home, during night time, after completing all the homeworks, i sleep.

I cant sleep, thinking of why i cry just now ealier.

Without me myself realizing, i cry myself again to sleep.

Praying that ..

This..is only .. a

Nightmare..

 

~Author: Well~ it really  happend though.. The girl who cried up there is me! :) ~