Backstage/The Show

This Love

THIS LOVE
by carmen w.

Chapter 5: Backstage/The Show

point of view: G-Dragon

I can hear the fans and the energy is crazy right now. The rehearsal was great, and I can't wait to show Seoul what Big Bang can do, and I promise to give it my all..I hope that's what the others are thinking too..well of course SeungRi will give a good show later. God..so many thing is in my head well..enough of all these worries..I got a show in like 5 minutes.

Big Bang was all full with smiles and everyone was hyped.

"Alright Everybody! show is about to begin so...let's gather together and..Ji Yong! (GD) .. why won't you give us the prayers" Dae Sung announced

"My pleasure!" I quickly went into our circle and I cleared my throat and said..

"Everyone..tonight were gonna be exposing our talents out to our greatest supporters/fans. Remember, Seoul is where we were raised, and everyone's dream in this room..all of our dream must've been fulfilled. I, am honored to be in YG Family as Big Bang..tonight were gonna dance,sing, and rap our hardest as hip hop performers..Tae Yang, T.O.P,Dae Sung..and Seung Ri..were gonna have fun tonight....WHO ARE WE?!"

Everyone joined hands with pride..

"BIG BANG!"

- P.O.V ended (continues later)

- Scene cut to Hyori and Park -

Hyori and Park quickly ran up the huge auditorium and try finding their seats in the front.

"The show is almost starting!!" Park yelled, since the whole stadium was filled with screaming fans.

"There!! Our seats!" Hyori said

Park and Hyori stood up behind their seats and eveyone in the stadium was chanting for "Big Bang" to come out. PS: Park also made a fancy big poster with Gdragon's picture all over it, along with his name(s).

Now the Show Begins.

- P.O.V back to Gdragon -

"ARE YA'LL READY!~" I screamed out to the audience when the lights were flashing out, just to get the crowd excited

The fans were going crazy when they saw Gdragon's face in the stage, especially Park Bom, Hyori was just confused..because she don't know who he was or the members of Big Bang, but she applaud along.

The performance start off with a intro song of "V.I.P", they made alittle remix for it and then cut to their hot new upbeat single "Last Farewell".

(Gdragon's had many things going on in his mind when performing/dancing.)

"As I slide through the huge stage, and danced my off..of "V.I.P", I was soo happy because I saw all my fans cheering for me, and heh, not to brag..I saw almost all the posters with me in it..well it's a tide between me and the little one (seungri) The poster I noticed the most was the one with me all over it and the over used of glitters..its from this girl in the front row, pretty nice so I gave a thumb up sign to her...one of the song I made, "LastFarewell" was my favorite to perform and its catchy to the fans."

"AHHH!!!!! You saw that!? You saw what GD just did?! He gave me a thumbs up! He noticed me!!" Park said with exagerration

"ahems, Correction, Maybe he just noticed your poster?" Hyori laughed and move alittle to the song

(Back to Gdragon's mind)

When Dae Sung was doing his little solo part for "Last Farewell" (the soft/slow part) I paused myself and looked out the audience, which is something I always do on stage..I kept on eyeing on this girl in the front row..no..not the one with the fancy poster..but the one sitting next to her. She have beautiful gorgeous eyes..You may think I can't see that..but it was just glowing towards me. She must be a pretty fan..I hope she's a fan of mines. When the chorus came back, Seung Ri punched my back, because I was pausing still..looking at her. So I quickly ran to my position and do my thing.

"..ABOUT LOVE! (the last thing that was said of "Last Farewell") Big Bang shouted to the audience and finished the song perfectly.

The crowd applaud and kept on chanting for BIG BANG..everyone was craving for more.

"Wasn't that amazing! I know you know it was, you were dancing too!" Park said

"The song was nice, haha..well Big Bang is cool" Hyori smiled

"YES! you love them!!" Park smiled and raised her two arms up

"But Eru is better" Hyori laughed

"You're impossible.." Park said

"I know" Hyori smiled again

- Back Stage (GD's P.O.V) -

"Everyone good job!!" I said happily

"What happened GDragon!? In the middle of the song, you were just standing there" Seung Ri said

"Oh..nothing happened..I was just thinking about something.." I lied and smiled

"Yup..Big Bang is nothing without me, Did you guys heard the ladies screaming my name ?!" Seung Ri bragged

"Nope.." Big Bang replied back

(sigh) "Well..they did" Seung Ri smiled

"Yeah..whatever..well show is not over yet..So we gotta change" Tae Yang said

"Oh yeahhh..were gonna do some fan bondings" T.O.P said

Once I heard "fan bonding" my face lit up..I can bond with that pretty mystery girl in the front row.

"What are you smiling at JiYong? You gotta change" Seung Ri tapped my shoulder

(sigh) I gotta look good..