I Swear...

This Love

This Love
By Carmen W.

Chapter 30: I Swear...

(RECAP)

G-Dragon's P.O.V

Once we went throught the front doorway...I was so scared...Having thoughts of my fans attacking me from the back or the front....But they were pretty calm, it was also really quiet, you can hear tons of whispers though. Knowing that over 10,000 people were looking at us. I was holding Hyori's hand the whole time while Park was wheeling Hyori's wheel chair.

(Ji Yong reached the stage)

"You finally came didn't you" TOP gave a relief smirk at me

"Why is the concert...dead?" I said with a confuse look

"Cause of you and your , you really left us hanging here looking like idiots...Oh and you own them a surprise performance" Seung Ri said and handed me the mic

Oh crap, I didn't even thought about my surprise performance...But in the back of my head I thought of something special and PERFECT

"Hey Park! Leave Hyori here on the center...You can let go of her...Just leave her there" I warned Park

"Park don't go!" Hyori whispered

"Don't worry I'll be near you, and you WON'T be alone I promise..." Park left Hyori at the center of the concert hall

The light turned pitch black and the crowd got excited...and the white spotlight shined on G-Dragon with nothing and noone but a mic..

(All you can hear is G-Dragon's voice in the mic and there was no music playing in the background..Only G-Dragon)

G-Dragon: (Talking Intro for his performance) When you love someone, you would do anything for that person...I...am that perfect example of that guy in love...that will do anything and everything....for her (Light shined on Hyori)

(The crowd faced toward Hyori's direction who was right infront of G-Dragon, Hyori paniced abit about the spotlight, but she looked emotional and blush when she looked at GD)

[Scene cut to the boys at the stage watching GD's performance to Hyori]

SeungRi: This is so exciting!!

The guys: SHH! (Top and Taeyang both gave a small hit on Seung Ri's stomach)

G-Dragon: Hyori...This is for you

(G-Dragon didn't had the song planned out so he sang from his heart and made his feelings for Hyori, as his song)

[P.S: the following lyrics that g-dragon is singing is made by carmen (author of THISLOVE) but let's all pretend that g-dragon is the songwriter of this! okay..now back to the performance) (and make your own melody for the lyrics, sing it in your head with g-dragons voice hehs)

G-Dragon: (sang)

Girl, ever since the beginning

I didn't care about love

..But ever since you came in

You're the one I always think of

Your beautiful face, your beautiful smile

And when we kiss, you drove my heart wild

Thinkin of you...Dreamin of you

Doin whatever to make you happy

I'll do whatever it takes...

Baby I'll spend my life bein with you

I'll risk any harm comin to you

I love you i do, I love you it's true

Baby..forever with you

(Scene shows Park Bom tearing and the fans got emotional as well)

G-Dragon: (Continue singing) . . . .I swear.. (SILENT)

(Everyone was confuse for a second, b/c G-Dragon just stopped with his head turned back and his arm covering half of his face..)

(Hyori started crying emotionally after watching G-Dragon moment of silence, she was deeply touched because she knows G-Dragon was going to tear, she felt his pure love and words, she knows it was true.)

G-Dragon: (Arms away and his face was visible with tears out of his eyes...It was a very sad and real moment for Ji Yong)

(sang) I swear...(He fragily, you could hear his sad teary voice) I'll love you...forever

(Crowd stood up and applaud wildly, everyone felt happiness for Hyori & GD...Despite healous fans, they were still happy for their love)

Hyori stood and walked alittle fragiled to Gdragon and they both stared at each other (Hyori's face was saddened but very happily touched inside, 5 seconds of staring at each other...

Hyori: I love you

and they kissed, romantically

(Seung Ri was crying in the back)

Seung Ri: My big brother is in love!..

Dae Sung: Wow..Now you knew

Seung Ri: He's kissing her! (sniff)

Tae Yang: Tissues?

G-Dragon: Hyori everyone!! (Ji Yong proudly presented and showed off his gf to the crowd)

(The whole audience chanted loudly)

Fans: HYORI! JIYONG! HYORI! JIYONG!!! ~

TOP: Give it up!!..For SE7EN!

(crowd went insane)

Se7en came out waving to the crowd

G-Dragon: Hyori, I'll see you very soon(wheeled hyori next to Park)

Park: That was the saddest thing ever! G-Dragon loves you...ALOT! I'm so happy for you Hyori!

Hyori:(Wiped her last tear) Very nice of him and...Parky! You have to tell me everything!

Park: What everything?

Hyori: How you and G-Dragon met! hehe (smiled) Whos that guy?

Park: SE7EN!! OMG, you don't know se7en? he must be the guest star that everyone was talking about!! he is a famous singer hyori...(sigh)

GD: Ayo! Me and Se7en! Tokyo you ready!!?

Se7en: Let's do this man (pound)

(Performance went successfully..like always!)  

 

Sorry about changing the format of the story >< I was being lazy