Chatper 53

Entraped in Love

Chapter 53

 

“Jaejoong.shii.” One of the reporters called out Jaejoong.

“God, he run away.” Another reported shouted as Jaejoong ran, headed back into the station. “Let’s get him.

Jaejoong was running with of his speed. He looked back and check the number of people after him. It was almost 30. “Don’t follow me!” Jaejoong jumped into the nearest room, which was the toilet, and locked the door. He found that Changmin and Kibum were waiting for him.

“Perfect. Now, both of you strip!” Changmin commended Jaejoong and Kibum with smirk.

“Don’t look at me!” Both Jaejoong and Kibum shouted Changmin in unison.

“Don’t worry, gentlemen. I won’t.” Changmin gave his back to Jaejoong and Kibum while facing at the mirror. His lips curved into big smile as he watched both beauties changed into each other clothes.

“Finish.” Kibum informed. Accidently, he aware that the tallest man was watching them from the mirror. “Shim Changmin! You…You… blaster. I’ll kill you.” Kibum smacked Changmin’s head.

Unfortunately, Jaejoong also realized the mischievous act of Changmin. For the revenge, Jaejoong twisted Changmin’s ears.

“I don’t mean it. It’s just accident. Stop. It’s hurt.” Changmin continued, “if you want revenge, how about let you watch stripping my clothes. Then, we’re even. Right?”

“No, thanks.” Jaejoong said with sulking face.

“OK. Let’s carry on our mission.”Changmin stated with straight face.

Kibum covered his face with the coat before he stepped out of the room. Since he had the similar body structure with Jaejoong, Changmin believed that Kibum could lured the reporters to follow him so that they left Jaejoong unharmed. Kibum knocked down the reporters and paparazzi on his way, running out of the station and leading the reporters to the opposite site of the parking log. “Oh, my God! I hate Changmin.”

-----------------------------

Changmin and Jaejoong walked out of the toilet as they heard no noise from outside.

Changmin sneezed out of blue. ‘Who is talking about me?’ He thought. However, his thought was interrupted by a few reporters who is walking to and fro in front of the door. Apparently, those guys were left behind when Kibum lure them to go after him. “Jaejoong, just walk. Don’t look at them.” Changmin whispered.

 Jaejoong chose to obey Changmin. He passed them as if he didn’t know. Subconsciously, he hold the breath until he reached the parking log.

“Thanks you for your help, Changmin.shii.” Jaejoong bowed with respect before he approached to the car.

“My pleasure, Jaejoong. Just call me Changmin and I have a request.” Changmin requested.

“OK.” Jaejoong nodded.

“Let me be your friend.” Changmin stretched out his hand to Jaejoong.

“OK. Friend.” Jaejoong shook Changmin’s hand with innocent smile, which made Changmin tripped at his own feet.

“Hey, where is Yunho?” Changmin asked as he found no one in the car.

Suddenly, both of them felt the burning sensation at their heads and out almost at the same time.

----------------------------------

Kibum was pressed Changmin’s number for only God would know how many time.

“Got him?” Kangta asked.

“No. Chief.” Kibum replied.

“Whose car is that?” Ella pointed to the yellow Ferrari which she had found at the parking log since she came this morning.

“It’s familiar.” Yesung remarked at he looked through the office window.

Kangta frowned. But, his frown was stopped by the ringtone from his phone. He answered the phone for a few minutes. Judge by the facial expression of Kangta, they knew that some big case was happened.

“Everyone, I just got the phone from Jung’s mansion. His butler said that some men brandished the gun. Nobody hurt but they took Yuki with them just now. And, I’m sure something wrong with Changmin, Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong too. So, Yesung and I’ll check Mr. Jung’s mansion. Ms. Ella, watch Choi Siwon and report me every single movement he makes.” Kangta commended. “Kibum, you track down their phones on GPS. And, told every media to broadcast that Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong are kidnapped.”

--------------------------------------------------

The first thing he aware when he gain his conscious was the delicate touch at his cheeks. Yunho tried to open his eyes but his eyes lid were so heavy for him. “Arr..” He moaned softly as he tried to move.

“Yunho, are you OK?” Jaejoong asked him in worried at he looked at the older man.

“Jaejoong?” Yunho realized that Jaejoong let him rest on his laps. He frowned since his hands were bounded at his back by handcuff. However, Jaejoong wasn’t bounded like him. It made him relief. If something happened, there were more chance for the younger man to escape. “Where are we?”

“I don’t know. May be at a warehouse.” Jaejoong pointed to box heaps around them.

Yunho looked around and found that Changmin was lying on the floor and his hand was also bounded like him. He “Changmin?” He called but there was no response.

“He was still unconscious.” Jaejoong said.

“Why are you here?” Yunho asked.

“I don’t know. I went to parking lot. You wasn’t there. Then, somebody hit me at my head and I was black out. When I come to, I found you and Changmin lying next to me.” Jaejoong narrated. “And why are you here?”

“I waited for you there and….” Yunho thought for a while to recalled his memory. “Someone hit my head too.”

“Oh, you woke up.” The two men invaded their conversation.

They looked at the invaders. Both of the men had giant built and scary face but one guy with red shirt had a big burn marks on his face.

“Jason?” Jaejoong called out the name of the man with scar.

“So, you remember me, princess.” Jason smirked which made him more scary. “But I’m sure that you won’t remember him.”

“You mean Black Horse?” Jaejoong asked and Jason nodded.

“So, he is the famous Kim Jaejoong.” The other guy looked Jaejoong with burning eyes.

Yunho ground his teeth since he was now powerless to knock that guy out for harassing Jaejoong. Knowing that Yunho was annoying, Jaejoong rubbed Yunho’s chest softly to ease the older man’s anger.

“I tell you one more time. Don’t dare to touch him, Mark. He is our Boss’s but…” Jason warned his partner. “he is very different from those es. Boss never pays any damn attention to his mistresses. But, when it come to him,…” Jason stopped meaningfully. “You know what I mean. right?”

“Are you serious?” Mark just thought that his partner was kidding to him. He couldn’t believe that his Boss was into man while he had lots of mistresses.

“I won’t repeat again.” Jason replied to Mark before he faced to Jaejoong and Yunho “Princess, he’ll be here soon.” Then, he walked back to the table where they could watch their hostages clearly. “Mark, I have some business to take care of. You, Cain and Long Pai take care of them.” Jason ordered. “And, you Princess, because our Boss ordered us not to hurt you, we don’t even tie you up or bounded like them. So, please, don’t do any ridiculous things. Or, he will kill him first.” Jason pointed to Yunho. “And, please remember one thing. There are 20 people outside. So, don’t do foolish thing. You can’t escape.” Then, Jason took his leave when other two guys came in.

He won’t spare anyone of us. But, I don’t want anything happen to you, Jaejoong.” Yunho whispered as Jason was out of his sight. He sat up and looked at into younger man’s eyes.

“Yunho.ah, don’t worry about me. I’m sure he won’t kill me.” Jaejoong gazed at the older man’s handsome face. Obviously, he was worried about Yunho. “But, what if he kill you? Once, he sent one of his men to kill you. Remember?”

“But, Jae, what if he do the horrible things to you? What if he force you…” Yunho regarded when he found the sadness run across Jaejoong’s face. “No. Jae, I don’t mean it. I don’t mean it in that way. I just don’t want you to be hurt.”

“Hey, don’t talk!” The man warned.

“Er…come on, Cain. Just leave them. They can’t escape.” Mark said as he tried to sneak some cards from the board.

“Yeah, leave that love birds all alone. They can’t love anymore after today.” The Chinese guys stated.

Cain gave up since he was all alone at no-talking rule. Plus, he was absorbed by the cards. He went back to what he was doing before.

“So, you know him.” Changmin stated as he sat up.

“Yeah, he used to be my driver before.” Jaejoong said.

“Anyway, what are we going to do now?” Yunho cut in.

“Can’t you open the handcuff since they’re yours.” Jaejoong asked.

“Not unless I have a key nor some strip-like things. That blaster didn’t leave even a belt.” Changmin replied.

Suddenly, Yunho aware the cross earring Jaejoong was wearing. “Changmin, what about Jaejoong’s earrings?”

Changmin checked it and nodded. “Take it off and give it to me.”

Jaejoong used to wore the earrings at work since his manager insisted him to wear as his own icon. But he took off after the show since he didn’t want his son to copy it. Lucky for them is Jaejoong forget to take off this time.

“Here you are.” Jaejoong approached to Changmin and put it into Changmin’s hand.

“Then, I’ll watch them for you.” Yunho whispered and stared at the guards.

However, before the handcuff was opened, they heard the footsteps directed towards them and stopped in front of them. There were a group of men _ almost 8 guys in total, but only the leader and Jason were holding the guns.

“Black Horse.” Jaejoong called out the man who was obviously the leader of the group. He was frozen when he saw Yuki was sleeping in Black Horse’s arms. “Yu…Yuki?” He took his son from Black Horse and scooped up in his arms. “Yuki…Yuki…, wake up.” Jaejoong shook Yuki but Yuki didn’t lift his eyelids even.

“Yuki. Hey, wake up.” Yunho tried to woke Yuki up but Yuki didn’t respond to him either.

“You drug him. Right?” Jaejoong glared at the Black Horse.

“No. I just give him some candies but it happened to be something like sleeping pills.” Black Horse answered.

“Blaster, how dare you do it to your own son? Hun?” Jaejoong hissed.

“He is not his son.” Changmin cut in. “He is his brother’s son, his twin brother’s to be exact.”

“Detective, you also are as naïve as that woman, Jung Nara.” Black Horse remarked. “She was beautiful, but too naïve to distinguish between the man she loved and me. Plus, she approached me first. So, it’s not my fault that I accepted her.” He stared at Yunho in mocking way as Yunho did the same to him. “You know what, Mr. Jung? She looked so pathetic. So, I comfort her. She was so good in bed, but not even closed to my Jae.”

“What?” Jaejoong was shocked. “You…You mean you took advantage of Nuna? And, you even betray you own brother?”

“Blaster.” Yunho jumped up since he couldn’t take any offensive words towards his sister. However, Black Horse’s subordinates pushed him down to the floor again. For being incapable to do anything, all he could do now as just staring at Black Horse and biting his own lips with anger. He would break that man’s neck with his bare hands if he wasn’t bounded by the handcuff.

“It wasn’t my fault, Baby.” Black Horse shrugged. Jason, take the kid away.” Black ordered his right arm man and Jason followed. Jason forcefully took Yuki away from Jaejoong.

“What are you doing? Give him back.” Jaejoong tried to retake Yuki but he failed.

“Then, follow me.” Siwon grabbed Jaejoong’s hand to dragged out.

“Let go of me.” Jaejoong struggled to free the grip.

“Baby, it’s not a time to play.” Black Horse banded down and said softly to Jaejoong as he rubbed Jaejoong’s cheek with his thumb. “You have to come with me.”

“No, I won’t come with you.” Jaejoong slapped Black Horse’s cheek with another hand which accidently peeled off the skin of the other’s face. “You….you….” Jaejoong shocked as there was no trace of blood. Instead, he found another skin underneath it.

“Baby, I decided to surprise you later. But, now you ruin it.” Black Horse said as he removed entire skin over his face and revealing another face.

“Mr. Choi?” Yunho and Jaejoong murmured in unison. They were both astonished by the new things they just learnt.

“Surprise?” Siwon chuckled. “Mr. Jung, your face exactly look like your sister on that day.” Siwon grabbed Yunho’s collars and lifted it. He didn’t care that he was choking the other man and stared into Yunho eyes with full of hate and hostility. “You know? just before, she got into the accidence, I met her. I met her with my real face coz’ I’m afraid that she won’t remember me if I showed up with this face. Well, as I expected she looked quite funny with her swollen belly. She run away from me when she saw me.” Black Horse recalled the memory.

Jaejoong remembered that Nara was so terrified when she got on the car that day. She said something like ’he is coming….’. Now he realized what she meant. “So, you are the one who kill her. Because of you, she was dead. You did it on purpose. Right?” Jaejoong hissed.

“I just tried to ask her how is she and the babies.” Black Horse answered without much interested in his own answer. “I even tried to follow her car till the tunnel coz’ I’m curious. But, she drove as if she was drunk and crushed with another car. What a sad memory.” He said. However, the way he described about it revealed that he didn’t care about her, not at all.

Yunho spat at this blaster’s face which earn him a punch at his face.

“How dare you.” Siwon roared. With all of his strength, he punched and kicked the man who was his love rival. He decided to turn this blaster into a pulp with his bare hand for taking away Jaejoong.

“No! Stop it!” Jaejoong shouted and pulled Siwon from behind. But, Siwon was too strong for him. On the other hand, he didn’t want the man he love to be hurt, not even a bit. He decided to protect his man in any cost. Out of blue, he jumped between Siwon and Yunho, shielded Yunho from Siwon’s fierce kicks and punch with his body.

Siwon stopped when he saw it was Jaejoong whom he hurt instead of Yunho. “Jaejoong, what are you doing? Back off! I said BACK OFF!!”

“Xio Ma, I beg you…please stop.” Jaejoong plead as he covering Yunho.

“Jaejoong, get off…” Yunho tried to shove Jaejoong off form him since he didn’t like the idea of protecting him by his love who was hurt for him instead.

Siwon looked at man who just called out his real name. “Jaejoong.ah, I told you, Back Off!” He was getting more furious by the way Jaejoong protecting the other man.

“Please, don’t hurt him. I’m begging you. Please don’t.” Jaejoong didn’t shift even a bit although he kept on pleading.

“Why are so protecting to him? Hum? Jaejoong.ah.” Siwon shouted.

“Because, I love him. When he was hurt, it hurts me more.” Jaejoong relied.

Siwon had almost exploded at those words. However, he put himself under control immediately. “Then, I have no choice.” Siwon said with smirk on his face. He took out the gun and pointed at Yunho’s head. “Baby, you don’t like the blood shearing sight, especially this one. Right?”

“No.” To his reflex, Jaejoong hid Yunho’s face in his chest and hugging Yunho as if his life was depend upon the older man.

“Baby, let go of him.” Black Horse commended as he pull Jaejoong back from Yunho again.

“No!” Jaejoong shouted, didn’t bother to wrap away the tears on his face. “I can’t leave him. I can’t live without him.”

“Jae.ah,” Yunho whispered Jaejoong name in anguish. It was like squeezing his heart to watched his young love was crying. “Jae, look at me. Look at into my eyes.” Yunho demanded and Jaejoong followed. “I’m sorry that I can’t protect you this time. But, you must remember that I’ll never ever throw you away no matter what because I don’t care anything as long as you love me. So, please promise me. Promise me that you will survive no matter what. Survive for me. Survive for Yuki. OK?”

Jaejoong nodded slowly. He failed to stop the tears dropping out of his eyes. He didn’t want to stop it either. He hid his face in Yunho’s chest and cried softly.

Being the witness to YunJae moment, Changmin sighed with heavy heart.

“Baby, I don’t care you love him or not.” Siwon declared. “Come with me. Or, I’ll kill him.”

“Only if you let them go.” Jaejoong pointed to Yunho and Changmin.

“Then, deal.” Siwon nodded but he still pointed his gun at Yunho. “Jae, come to my side.”

Jaejoong had no choice but to obey Black Horse since he did not want Yunho to die. He slowly stood up and took a heavy step towards Yuki, did not leave his eyes from Yunho. Then, he took Yuki from Jason.

Changmin thought that it was time for him to take an action. Actually, he had unlocked the handcuff for a long time ago. However, he pretended that he was still bounded by handcuff and wait the best time for him to move. “Hyung, move!” Changmin alerted as he jumped towards Siwon and captured the other man beneath him while pressed the hand which holding gun down to the floor. Siwon, on the other hand, tried to punched at Changmin with his other free hand but Changmin caught it in time.

Yunho knocked down Jason who was standing just next to Jaejoong after taking the Jason’s gun in his hand. He shot one of the guys down, preventing Jaejoong from being shot, since that guy’s guns pointed at was almost pulled the trigger. “Jae, get behind.” He stood in front of Jaejoong to cover up his love and his nephew. “Don’t move.” He commended to the rest of Black Horse’s subordinates as he pointed the gun to them. “Changmin, are you OK?” Yunho shouted to Changmin while fixing his eyes at the gangsters.

“Yeah.” Changmin responded but he was still struggled with Siwon to take a hold of the gun.

“CIA. Don’t move!” A loud declaration came from outside.

It made Changmin to stop struggling with Siwon for only a blink of time. However, it was the biggest mistake he made for his life time. Siwon knocked Changmin forehead with his head, pushed the detective down to the floor, grabbed the other man hair and hit him with the floor, made him unconscious. He picked up the gun and shot at Yunho without aiming the definite target.

The bullet caught Yunho at right shoulder and fell down on the floor with the momentum of the bullet.

“Yunho!” Jaejoong shouted and kneed down next to Yunho, put the unconscious child on his lap and hold Yuki in his arms. “Yunho, are you OK. Your shoulder is bleeding. Yunho, talk to me.”

“Jae, I’m OK.” Yunho tried to sooth the worried of his love even though his right hand was terribly hurt.

“CIA, freeze!” Kangta stepped into the sense with his team as he pointed his gun to the gangsters. “Drop the weapon. And, on your knee.” Kangta instructed and the subordinates of Siwon followed.

“Black Horse, drop your weapon.” Ella ordered.

Siwon chuckled and lower his gun. However, immediately, he pointed at Jaejoong and said, “I’m sorry, Baby. I can’t give you to anyone while I can’t have you.”

“Black Horse, don’t…” Kangta and Ella warned at the same time. However, Siwon pulled the trigger.

“Jae!!!” Yunho shouted. Since the worry over Jaejoong outweighed the pain at his arm, he lift his right hand and shot at Siwon.

It was like the dream for Jaejoong. It wasn’t possible for him to avoid the bullet now. So, he closed his eyes and prepared himself to the pain to come. But, instead, he heard something hit the floor after the Yunho’s warning voice and gunshot. No pain at all! He opened the eyes slowly and checked the saturation. He found that Siwon was lying on the floor, his blood spatter were everywhere.

“Jae, are you OK?” Yunho asked Jaejoong in worried. His right shoulder was bleeding more.

“Yun…Yunho?” Jaejoong stunned for a while and then, he rushed to Kangta, grabbed the officer’s arm humbly. “Sir, please…please, help my man and help my son.”

“Take it easy, Mr. Kim. I will help you.” Kangta called the paramedic.

------------------------------------------

“Doctor, is he OK?” Jaejoong asked to the doctor as he finished examination on Yuki.

“Don’t worry. He is sleeping because of some drugs. You could take him with you when he wakes up.” The doctor replied before he left Jaejoong alone with Yuki.

“Thanks, doctor.” Jaejoong took out the heavy breath for being relief and stared at his child with smiled on his face. Suddenly, he heard the cracking sound from the door and found that Yunho came into the room. He was sitting in the wheel chair as a nurse pushed the wheelchair next to the bed.

“Thanks.” Yunho said to the nurse before she left. “Jae, is he OK?”

“Yes. The doctor said we could take him home when he wake up.” Jaejoong informed. “Yunho,” Jaejoong put his hand on the older man’s right shoulder. “Are you OK?”

“Ouch.” Yunho moaned in agony.

“Oh, sorry. I’m sorry.” Jaejoong apologized since he hurt his love accidently.

“OK. I’m OK, Jae.” Yunho pulled Jaejoong onto his laps and folded the younger man in his arms. He chuckled at the shocking Jaejoong. “See?”

Jaejoong tried to get up but he gave up since Yunho’s grips was too strong for him. Yunho used all of his strength to kept his cute brother-in-law on his laps. Jaejoong didn’t look up to Yunho’s eyes, playing with the older man’s fingers with his own ones.

“Want some more test?” Yunho grabbed Jaejoong’s chin to lift his face. He bent down towards Jaejoong’s lips and kissed those lips gentle at first. But, it was getting wild and hot when Jaejoong respond back.

“Appa? Uncle Yun?”

Yuki’s sleepy voice made them to ajar. They broke of the kiss and Jaejoong jumped up immediately.

“Yes?” Yunho replied as Jaejoong couldn’t make an immediate respond due to the shyness.

“Why Yuki is here?” Yuki asked.

“Because, Yuki ate the food that isn’t compatible to Yuki.” Yunho explained. “So, don’t eat the food that the strangers give. OK?”

“OK.” Yuki nodded.

All of them looked at the door way as Kangta came in. “Mind if I come in?” Kangta asked.

“No.” Yunho replied.

“I need some help from you to confirm Black Horse’s dead.” Kangta stated. “Please come to my office after we arranged some official documents for his dead.”

“Sure.” Jaejoong and Yunho agree.

“Thanks.” Kangta said and then, smiled at Yuki. “How are you, gentle man?”

“Fine. Thank you.” Yuki responded.

“So, you are the smart boy.” Kangta remarked. “Then, please excuse me.”

Unintentionally, both Yunho and Jaejoong signed in unison as the officer left the room. Somehow, they was guilty for Black Horse’s death.

Yunho took Yuki into his embrace. “Yuki.ah, I’m...” He was really sorry for shooting his nephew’s father and led him died.

“Yun…Yunho.ah, it’s not your fault. It’s mine.” Foreseeing what Yunho would say, Jaejoong cut it. “It’s all because of me. He is dead.”

“No. Jae, it’s not.” Yunho denied. “If only I didn’t shoot…”

“Yunho.ah, please… don’t say it anymore.” Jaejoong threw himself in the broad chest of Yunho, eased the guiltiness of the other man with the warmness of his body. “Let’s regard as it’s our destiny to be together again.”

“OK, Jaejoong.ah.” Yunho patted Jaejoong’s back lightly.

“Appa? Uncle Yun?” Yuki was curious at his father and his uncle’s expressions.

“Yuki, dear, let’s live together with uncle Yun forever.” Jaejoong said as he patted his son head lovinginly.

“Uhnn…” Yuki nodded cutely which make two adult to free from their guiltiness at this moment and brought the tender smiles to each of them.
---------------------------------------------
“Changmin, how are you today?” Kibum asked as he put the lunch box on side table.

“Good.” Changmin replied. “Ms. Ella left already?”

“Yes.” Kibum answered with frown.

“Then, I have to miss her for the rest of my life.” Changmin tried to aroused Kibum’s jealousy.

“Then, how about I terminated your life now, so that you don’t have to miss her for a long time.” Kibum suggested with sulking face.

“Or, how about you give in yourself to cure my broken heart?” Changmin amused.

“You sick blaster.” Kibum cursed with blushing face.

------------------------------------

P.S. I'm deeply apologize to Siwon's Fans. I'm really really sorry.