Chapter 54

Entraped in Love

Chapter 54

 

Jaejoong opened the door as he heard someone knocking at his bedroom door.

“Yunho? Still awake?” Jaejoong was surprised. It was 3 in the morning.

“You didn’t sleep neither, Jae.” Yunho retorted. “How about Yuki?” Yunho looked to Jaejoong’s back and found that Yuki was sleeping deeply on the bed. “Can I come in?” Yunho seek Jaejoong’s permission.

Jaejoong didn’t replied but he made the way for the older man to get into the room. Then, he followed Yunho after locking the door and sat next to Yunho who was sitting at the edge of the bed.

“Our Yuki is the tough guy after all.” Yunho smiled gently at his nephew.

“Yeah.” Jaejoong whispered as he removed the hair form his son’s face. “Like his Umma and his Uncle.”

“Jae. It’s….I don’t know how to express probably.” Yunho turned to Jaejoong but avoided the eye contact with the younger man. “And, I know that it’s not a time for something like that. But, I’m sure I can’t sleep if I don’t do it right now.” He let out the heavy breath before he stared into those doe eyes. “Jae, do you love me?”

“Yes.” Jaejoong answered sincerely.

“Jaejoong, do you know that I love you too?” Yunho shot another question.

“Yes.” Jaejoong replied honestly.

“I don’t know how to put it into words…” Yunho took out a ring from his pajama’s pocket and slide it to Jaejoong’s ring finger. “Jaejoong.ah, be mine.”

“Oh, my God, Yunho. It’s…It’s...” Jaejoong stared at the ring which was made by a diamond and platinum. Due to the rejoice in his heart, he cried. Indeed, he cried with excitement since he couldn’t find any words that equivalent to express how much he was happy at this moment.

“Jae? You’re crying? God, I’m sorry.” Yunho was panic. He thought that he was off limit. “I’m sorry, Jae.”

“No. It’s just…I’m happy. I don’t how to express it.” Jaejoong explained.

“Thanks God.” Yunho sighed with relief. “I thought that I was going to too far.”

“No.” Jaejoong denied. He grabbed Yunho’s hand and looked at the other man’s ring which was identical to his. Then, he smiled softly before he throw his arms around Yunho’s shoulder. “Yunho.ah, I’m yours as you are mine.”

“I do, Baby. I’m all yours as you are all mine.” Yunho whispered the promised. He hugged the lithe body of the other man. The vanilla smell intruded into his nose. He guessed Jaejoong shampooed before he went to bed with Yuki. Suddenly, he released of the younger man. “Jae, I…I’m leaving. Good night.” Yunho rushed to the door way.

Jaejoong goggled at the older man for a while. To his reflex, he took a hold of Yunho before the older man could get out of the door, prevented from Yunho to leave him. “Yun…Yunho. What happen?” Jaejoong asked since he sensed that something wrong with Yunho.

“Jae, it’s…just…you know…” Yunho tried to describe his problem in the words. For the sake of his subconscious mind, he looked at his own private region. “…man problem.” He finally find one.

Jaejoong was so shocked to find out that Yunho was aroused. He stared at the part where Yunho described as the problem and then, shifted his eyes to the embarrassing face of the older man. “Yun…Yunho, are you OK?”

“Jae, I...I’m sorry. I’m weird and sort of….” Yunho was bubbling. He thought that he was ert for reacting towards the younger man in this way.

“No, it’s not weird.” Jaejoong touched Yunho’s cheek as he brought himself closer to the older man. He gazed into the almond-shaped eyes of Yunho and smiled sheepishly. “Actually, I’m glad that you respond me like this. Because it let me know that I’m not the only one.” Jaejoong whispered before he pressed his private region to Yunho’s, surprised the older man since he was as aroused as Yunho did.

Feeling the hardness of his lover against his, he moaned Jaejoong’s name softly. “Jae.ah.” He cupped Jaejoong’s face and engulfed those soft lips of the other man with his own, biting and nipping them alternatively for begging the entrance. Then, he surveyed every inch of Jaejoong as must as Jaejoong did to him. They broke the kiss only when the air was running out.

“Yunnie, I love you.” Jaejoong murmured and leaned on the more muscular chest.

“Yunnie?” Yunho amused at the nick name his young lover gave him. He hold Jaejoong cheek and gently lift Jaejoong’s face upright to meet with his eyes. “Joongie, I love you too.”

Jaejoong giggled at his new nick name which stimulated Yunho’s desire.

“Jae, if you keep clingy on me like this, I can’t guarantee that I could stop myself from….” Yunho looked at Jaejoong with lust.

“Stop yourself from what?” Jaejoong shot question with mischievous smile.

“What if I said that I couldn’t stop myself form making you mine?” Yunho pulled Jaejoong by the trim waist line of the younger man, sneaked his hand into Jaejoong’s shirt and felt the velvet sensation through his hands.

Jaejoong felt like he was set on the fire by those gentle touches of Yunho. “Are you sure…You…You want this…?”

Yunho said nothing but rocked his body against Jaejoong’s, let the younger man to felt that the bulge at his private body part. “See?” It made Jaejoong blushed harder, which in turn, made Yunho to arouse more.

“But, Yunho.ah, Yuki is here…” Jaejoong whispered softly.

 “How about my room?” Yunho suggested.

“You naughty old man.” Jaejoong muttered as he dodged the eyes contact with Yunho since he was so shy and excited to look at the older man.

“Jae, Babe. Please, looked at me.” Yunho requested. Since Jaejoong still looked at Yunho’s feet, Yunho grabbed Jaejoong chin and lift it up to meet those doe eyes with his own. He pressed Jaejoong palm over his heart, letting the younger man to feel the rapid heartbeat as the evidence that he was excited too. “Will you allow me…?”

With sheepish smile on his face, Jaejoong nodded slowly.

--------------------------------