Chapter 3

~ Missing ~

Outside the music room.
Minwoo POV

 smiled hearing the soft whispers on the other side. Donghyun appeared behing me and hugged me. "Kwangmin finally found him.." Donghyun said. I nod and looked at the male standing behind me, "What should we do about Youngmin? He seems to forgot all about us.. everything, the memories, all of it," Donghyun caressed my hair lovingly, "Save that for later, shouldn't we cherishe this moment right now? That youngmin is actually back into our embrace?"

Inside the music room..
Kwangmin POV

I can feel he have stopped crying right now. I could feel his steady breathing and soft sigh escaped through his soft, plump lips. I moved a little, to get a good look at my beautiful and flawless twin that belongs to me, and only me. Can't help but to hug him a little longer, treasuring this moment after a few good years we don't see each other and even nearly forgot about each other's existance. Just then, the recess bell rings, much to my dismay. I let out a sigh before i said, "Youngmin ah, wake up,"

Youngmin POV

"Youngmin ah, wake up,"

I hear the familiar voice once again, the deep and velvety voice that seems to caught my attention and brought me back to the sometimes cruel reality. But by hearing this voice, all the bad past that seems to haunt me flew out of the window, i don't even know why. I slowly opened my eyes, only to see myself being hugged by the other me. Kwangmin seems to noticed the position we are in , and he quickly break the hug. I looked around my surrouding in daze and unknowingly stand up , feeling wobbly as i tried to take a step and nearly fell. 

"y-young,are you okay?" Kwangmin asked as he felt my forehead. I shove his hand away from my forehead politely as I muttered out, "Just go, i'll be right behind you.."The brunette quickly shook his head, "No, i'll wait for you," I looked at him and shook my head a little, "No, please, just..go.." I mumbled out with much difficulty as I hold onto my head, a sudden headache came and attack me this time. 

Somehow i could feel Kwangmin let out a sigh of defeat and a pain expression plastered onto his feature. Hearing no respond from him,thinking that he might have left the room , leaving me alone, my legs gave up on me and i closed my eyes, expecting to fall on the hard and cold tile when a pair of arms caught me. "You shouldn't have lied to me, Youngmin," was all i managed to hear before i closed my eyes and finally fell asleep. 

Meanwhile, at class,
No one POV

Minwoo can't sit still. He keeps on fidgeting in his seat and keeps on glancing at the classroom's door, hoping to find the 2 similar figures standing there and walked in, listening to their apologies about coming late to the class. But he saw no one, not Kwangmin nor Youngmin came. Recess had ended a good 10 minutes earlier. 'Aish, where is these two!?' he shouted mentally. The brunette can't help but to feel worry about the two absence. 'If only donghyun is here..' the younger thought helplessly as he rest his head against the window, now totally looking at the classroom's door. 

After a few minutes, the twin finally walked into the class. Minwoo quickly straightened up in his seat when he felt Youngmin is not okay. 'Is it me or his face looks pale?' he asked himself. Youngmin blinked his eyes a few time to keep him stay awake as his hand tugging behind Kwangmin's shirt.The teacher stopped teaching and turned around to face the twins. 

"Why are you late, Youngmin?" asked the teacher as she placed the book on the table, a little irritated and annoyed. 

Kwangmin flinched a little when the older woman asked Youngmin in such a rude way, talking to him as if he's not there. "I'm sorry," the brunette said, not wanting Youngmin to answer the question and was about to grabbed Youngmin's hand when he heard, "Aniyo, it's not you, sweetie kwanggie, i'm talking to this.. doppleganger of yours," 

'This..really ticks me off..' the brunette silently thought. 

Youngmin flinched and slightly bow, refusing to say anything at the moment and quickly made his way towards his seat. 

The woman looked at Youngmin's back and let out a sigh, "It would be better if your father became the teacher of this school, with that, he can pay attention to you and only you, such a troublesome to have a student like you, Jo Youngmin," she said. Youngmin stopped walking and turned behind, looking at the teacher for a brief moment. 

The teacher was about to resume her teaching lesson when Kwangmin took the penknife from her pencil case , grabbing teacher by her arm as he harshly turned her around, quickly shoved the sharp penknife 'till it left a few good meters away from . "When you're talking about Youngmin, you're talking about me as well, we came from the same family. We both looked the same, Insult either one of us and your mouth I shall cut," Kwangmin threatened. Youngmin quickly grabbed the penknife from the younger's hand and looked at him, "Kwangmin, stop it!" 

Kwangmin looked at his beautiful twin before he glared at the teacher, "Get out," he said. And the teacher really did get out, crying. Youngmin looked at the retreating figure and then back to Kwangmin, "Why? Why did you treat her like that?" he asked, feeling sorry for the woman. Kwangmin just looked at him before he mentioned to minwoo, "Minwoo ah, let's go home," 

Minwoo actually smirked silently behind there when he saw the teacher ran out. He don't even like the teacher one bit. 

"H-huh? Sure kwanggie," the youngest said before he turned behind to see 2 girls. "Can you guys  help me record the homework for today?" He asked with a little tint of aegyo. The two females blushed and nodded. 

 


 

"I don't wanna go home," Youngmin said as the 3 of them walked in the hallway. Kwangmin looked at him worriedly and said, "you're not okay, youngmin, you need to get some rest." The blonde shook his head and tugged onto Kwangmin's sleeve. "I don't want to rest in my home. I don't want to.." he said. Minwoo looked at the older twin. "What's wrong?" Youngmin just shook his head. "I just.. rather sleeps outside then in the house.." 

Kwangmin bit his lower lips to surpress his anger before he turned to youngmin. "You can stay with me and Minwoo." The blonde quickly looked up. "a-am i not troubling you?" Minwoo giggled and patted the other's head. "you're not, youngmin ah," Youngmin looked hesistant but blushed when Kwangmin placed a kiss on his cheek. Minwoo just pretend to looked around and in the end, he ended counting the birds he saw

"You'll stay with me," the younger twin said. 

 


 

In the car, Youngmin and Kwangmin sat behind while Minwoo sat infront, talking the friendly driver animatedly. Youngmin looked outside the somehow tinted window and winced a little when his head started to hurt. Kwangmin noticed it and pulled Youngmin closer to him, making the blonde resting his head onto his shoulder. "Get some sleep, i'll wake you up when we reached  home," he whispered. Youngmin nodded and he did fall asleep in a few seconds. 

Kwangmin looked at his twin's sleeping face and smiled softly, the tip of his fingers tracing the smooth pale skin of the blonde. 'Like what i had expected, he's much more beautiful than he is when he's still a kid,' the younger thought. 

The driver steal a glance through the rearview mirror and poked minwoo's side, startled the brunette. The driver mouthed, 'Behind,' and minwoo looked at the sleeping twins for a brief moment. He silently squeal and hit the driver's shoulder, making the older hit his head playfully.