Chapter 1

~ Missing ~

"Prince Kwangmin, lunch is served." said a maid as she enters my big spacious room.

I smiled half-heartedly and thanked her as i stnad up and walked downstairs.

As i walked downstairs, I looked outside, admiring the scenery in the hot afternoon.

 

I sighed  as i sit down infront of my so called high class food. In fact, i dont really enjoy eating those food. My uncle, who is also a student like me (kekekeke) chuckled and said, "why are you sighing hmm?" as he take a sit. 

I shooked my head and said, "I have no mood to eat right now. Especially with this type of high class food." Donghyun sighed and said, "That's the same thing you said since you were small.. no? Or.. i bet there's something bothering your mind right now?"

I looked at him. "h-huh?"

Donghyun smiled and said, "Youngmin..right?"

I looked away. Donghyun smiled softly and said, "Don't worry kwangmin ah, I've asked many people to search youngmin. He'll be okay.."

I nod. "I hope the search goes well.." Donghyun nod and smiled, "Shall we?" 

I nod and flashed a smile, "Sure."

 

After the lunch, i went back to my room and stand by the room's balcony which is facing oceans and mountains can be seen from here. The oceans, mountains and the blue sky.. is always my favourite things. But none of them can beat the beauty of my twin... 

I looked at the blue sky, aww sooo fluffy....

I looked at the oceans, with the reflection of the hot sun and sighed, "Where are you hyung? You've been missing since the day we're born.. Faster show up and come back to me, youngmin..."

 

That's right, i fall for my own twin. I know. I've kept a wrong feelings towards the beautiful twin..but i can't help myself.

I turned back and my eyes stopped upon a certain picture. Which my maid gave me, a picture of youngmin when he was still a few months old, a few days before he went missing. 

I smiled and carassed the picture, 'Pretty' i thought.

"Show up, youngmin.. i might go crazy.. i can't take this anymore."

 

The Next Day...

"Prince Kwangmin, it's time for you to go to school. Prepare yourself, your Highness." said one of my maid. The same thing she always say every weekdays. 

I waked up and smiled sleepily, "thanks noona... I'll be ready in a few minutes." the maid flashed me a smiled before she went out of my room.

 

 

"Ah~ i was just about to went up just now~" Donghyun said as he saw me walking down the stairs. I chuckled and said, "Morning donghyun ah~"

"Hey~ wheres the hyung dongsaeng!? Morning anyway~ now go to school, you're gonna be late!"

"Ne~ see ya later unclee~"

"Hey! It's donghyun hyung!! i'm not that old!!"

 

My driver picked me up and drived me to school. On the way, i saw a blonde boy is being beaten up. I gasped and said, "Stop the car!" and jumped off the car to the boy and protect him in the same time.

You got it, i punched the boys and even kicked them.

"what do you thinked you're doing?" I said as i pulled the blonde boy closer to me. The bullies groaned in pain and runs away. I smirked. 

I turned my attention towards the poor injured blonde haired boy. I can see he's shivering and his school uniform soaking wet.

Damn it, i bet the bullies splashed him a bottle of cold water.  

I hugged the boy to warm him and cupped his chin and lift his chin up.

 

Our eyes met.

 

I looked into his eyes, scared, sorrow, sadness, the need to be protect.. it's all in there. 

but..why did he looked like me? 

He looked at me, confused, not knowing that he trailed the tip of his fingers along my face.

"w-who are you..?" we both asked in unison. 

 

I smiled, this ... could be... my twin. youngmin... "Kwangmin.. jo Kwangmin." i said. 

He gasped and said, "Jo..kwangmin.. why does it sounds familiar? and why do we have the same family name..? I'm..jo youngmin.."

See? I was right! I was about to hugged him when my driver come out of the car and gasped when he see another me.

"C-could this be prince youngmin?" he whispered to me as he walked closer. 

 

"Y-youngmin ah.." i said. The said name looked back at me and quickly stand up, running away from me. I keep on looking his back until the driver patted my shoulder, "You finally meet him, your highness."

I smiled sadly. "Yeah.."

But he seems to forget about me...


(a/n about the picture. XD 
youngmin: *busy talking to minwoo, didnt notice kwangmin*
Kwangmin: *admiring his long lost twin*)