Chapter 2

~ Missing ~

Youngmin POV

Who is that boy just now?

Why do we look exactly the same?

Why do we have the same family name?

 

By any chance, do i ever meet him?

I shooked my head at the last question, No couldn't be... B-but...

 

My daydream stopped when I feel a pat on my shoulder. I looked behind only to see Minwoo looked at me with somewhat worried face. 

"Youngmin? Gwenchana?" he asked with pure concern in his voice. 

 

I nod slowly. He smiled a little and said, "Looks like he found you.. I'm relieved."

"W-what do you mean by that?" I asked him with pure confusion. 

Minwoo smiled and said, "You'll know when the time is right, dear. Now, now, don't let that bothers  your head and let's go to class!!" before he dragged me towards the classroom, which is nearly filled with students. 

 

Recess Time..
KwangMin P.O.V

 

Where's Youngmin?? 

That was the first question popped up into my head once i woked up from the little sleep. Yeah, i slept during classes. 

I looked around the noisy classroom, to find the certain someone. Looks like Youngmin went out earlier... hmmm

I stand up and walked out of the class with Minwoo's who a prince, same like me. 

There's only a certain people who know me and Minwoo is actually a prince. Teachers, especially. 

 

"Seems that he lost his memory.." Minwoo said as soon as the both of us walked out of the noisy classroom.  

I sighed. I knew it. Appa must have done something to him when we're still small... Tch..  I looked away from Minwoo's gaze. 

 

I can feel Minwoo smile as he say, "But then! That's okay!! At least we all meet him!" I looked at him and pout, while saying, "You're the one who meet him first and don't even bother to tell me." Minwoo smiled and said, "I admit i saw him first at the first day of school, which you come late, but then, i decide to not tell you.. 'cause maybe later you'll think i'm crazy and send me to 'happy' hospital."

I chuckled and hit his head playfully. "Pabo." I said. '

Minwoo then walked towards the library where he reads some books while I head to the music room.

 

I opened the door, only to find a certain blonde resting  by the window, eyes closed. I quietly closed the door and walked towards the sleeping figure. 

I smiled as the sleeping figure is actually Youngmin hyung. I sit next to him, admiring his sleeping face.

Beautiful..like an angel. 

I found myself nearly drooled at the sleeping creature. 

 

I carrased his cheek lightly before i slowly back hugged him. 

"Youngmin..it's been a long time since i last see you.. after torturing 16 years..." i whispered into his ears. He slightly shivers and turned his head away from me, looking towards the mirror. I giggled and looked at his reflection on the mirror. "Such a beauty.." i whispered and hug him a little tighter.

After 5 comfortable minutes, he stirred in my embrace and opened his eyes. 

 

Youngmin P.O.V

I opened my eyes only to see another mirror of me, looking at me. He smiled and hugged me tighter. I let out a gasp and was about to free myself from his sudden hug until i realized my tear dropped. 

"Youngmin.." he says my name. 

Why does his voice sounds familiar?

All this morning's question come back into my head. Making my head a little dizzy.

More tears escaped my eyes. He noticed it and brushed it away with his thumb. "Don't cry, Younggie.."

I looked at his reflection at the mirror, and asked, "Have we ever meet before?"

He smiled sadly and nod, hang his chin my shoulder, resting his head. 

"Yeah, we have.."

"When?" I asked as i touched the relfection of his face, as if i'm touching the real one. 

I can see he shooked his head and said, "You'll now when the time is right..younggie."

 

Tear attacked my eyes again. He chuckled and said, "Why are you crying hmm?" as he hugged me tighter. 

I shooked my head, refused to answer him. 

"Turn around..face me.." he said. 

I did as i was told. 

 

We both looked at each other.

I sit between his legs. Now, i can take a closer look of him. 

Lips, eyes, nose..everything is the same.. except for the colour of our hair. 

Tears blurred my vision again as i traced my finger on his face.

He smiled gently and grabbed my hand, carassing it. 

 

"h-hug...me.." i weakly said. 

 

He hugged me and carassed my hair lovingly. I rest my head on his shoulders. Hugging him back.

"Familiar.." I said. 

"Hmm?"

"Everything is familiar.."

My voice.. I can feel he smiled and peck my cheek. 

"you'll remember soon my dear.." he said as i can feel his teardrops on my shirt. 

He's..crying..

I nod and hug him tighter, "I want to know more..about you.." 

He nod and kiss my cheek, "Sshhh.. stop..crying.."

I smiled a little before i fall asleep on his shoulders, tears still.. flow down to my cheek. 

 

Kwangmin POV

I should really stopped crying..