Meet Julia

The Seoul School for the Gifted -APPLY OPEN DEADLINE TBA-

 


  "Students, settle down.... Settle down now!" Slowly, the headmistress hit the podium with her whip, causing everyone to stop talking. "Thank you students. We're missing a few, but, once they get here, we'll re-direct them to the main office. I'd like to introduce a very special guest, Miss Julia Baek." After she finished her sentence,  nobody clapped, of welcomed her, mainly because they didn't know who she was. But, one did... Eun. She  kept up with information of the new girl group, Realize, since day one. Her signature stilettos clicked, with each step. She made her way to the podium, with her accordion folder in hand.

When she arrived, she set her folder down, and she proceeded to talk. "Good afternoon students, my name is Julia Baek. I'm a manager at, one of the most popular music agencies in all of Asia, SM entertainment..." She was interrupted, by the students lighting up, and them chatting with the people next to them."We held auditions 4 years ago, and we're now holding more auditions for a girl group titled Realize. Students here, might even be a part of the group! We're holding more auditions so, feel free to come up here, and receive....." Suddenly, she was flooded with girls  ranging in ages 9 to 20, all requesting applications.


So, a few chapters ago, I posted about a girl group, nobody really applied, so, now I'm advertising again! Please, go to that page if you still care about this story, and about me !

Tell me you care!

Okay, I'm not this sad...

But I'm still sad!