New Students~Cliffhanger

The Seoul School for the Gifted -APPLY OPEN DEADLINE TBA-

 

 


    "Angel,  Prince, the Limousine is here, to take you to the new school!" Their father shouted. A small framed girl walked down the stairs. She was neatly dressed, in a plaid skirt, white polo shirt, knee high socks, and black sweater. "Appa, why can't I stay at the school like Prince?" She said in a hushed tone, mainly because she didn't want to alert her brother. "Well Angel, we think it would be better for Prince to reform at the boarding school." "But, It'll be lonely...." "You'll have a new puppy!" "But thats not what I want, I don't want to be here alone for hours. I want to go there too!" "Angel, we can talk about this later..." "No! We need to talk about this now, why will you let him go but not me? We're almost the same person." "Angel, I said later!" "No...Not later! You'll let him go, but not me? Why not?" "Because he's my son, and your my 'Angel.'  Now please, go wait in the limo ,and we can talk about this when you get home..." Her father slowly turned around, and walked towards the patio doors.    

  She walked out of the house, and walked down the stairs, quickly turning right. She walked on the stone pathway, and she made her way towards the large gate. She entered the key code, and squeezed out, before the gate fully opened. She opened the limo door, slid in, and slammed it.  

  "It pays to look this good" The cocky boy said to himself. "If I weren't me, I'd want to be me." He brushed his hair, and sprayed it, with hairspray. Slowly, his bed room door opened, coughing, his father entered "....Prince.....I told you to be rea.....dy." His father said, coughing, in between most words. "You can't rush perfection, but luckily, I was born with it. I'll grab my bags....." "Already in the limousine." His father motioned him to the hallway. "Lets go, the meeting starts soon." The boy walked out of the room, grabbing his hairspray, and iPhone....


So, I'm leaving this off in a cliffhanger, since I'm working on way to many writing projects at once, and this one is the only one that doesn't have a deadline ^^ 

I'll try to update tomorrow!