~Character Teaser~

The Seoul School for the Gifted -APPLY OPEN DEADLINE TBA-
"I love you..."she said under her Hello Kitty blanket. She kissed her iPhone, which happened to be on a picture of her favorite rapper : Zelo. She liked many boy group, but B.A.P was her favorite, mainly because of their maknae. "Hmphh....To bad it's impossible. Though I'll meet you someday!" She said looking into the picture, as if he was actually there. " Eun! Please go to sleep!" She heard the familiar voice of her mother. "Okay...tomorrow my love." She turned off her phone, and she sat it on her pink and white striped nightstand. She closed her eyes........................She woke up and looked outside. The sun was bright, and it was brisk. "What a great day!" She slowly turned around, and she walked into her closet. She picked her favorite pink sun dress, and she slid off of her pajama bottoms, and she pulled her purple tank top over head. She looked at her small frame in her mirror. "I really need to invest in some growth supplements." She put the sun dress over head, and she put her arms through the holes. As she walked out of the room, she grabbed 2 pink rubber bands. While walking towards her mothers room, she braided her hair tying off the ends with the rubber bands. "Mommy, I'm going to 'Caffe Bene' Do you want anything?" "No, thank you...Be back soon!" "Mmkay!" She said in a cheery tone, while walking back to her room. She walked to her dresser, and pulled open the first drawer. She pulled out her glasses, and she slid them on. She looked at the clock. "I'm going to miss the train!" She yelled frantically. She ran out of her rom, down the the stairs, and to the front door. She slipped her gladiator sandals on, and she grabbed her bag, which hung from a hook on the wall. She made sure she had her keys when suddenly, she forgot her phone. She kicked off her shoes, and she ran back up the chipped stairs, and ran into her extremely pink room, and she grabbed her phone. She ran down the stairs, and back to the front door. She put her sandals back on, and she ran out of the house, slamming the front door.......She received her latte, and she sat down at a 4 seat booth. When suddenly, a swarm of girl were outside screaming. "Who let the banshees out of their cages?" She whispered to herself. Suddenly a masked man sat down next to her. "Who are you?" She asked in an annoyed tone. "I'm Joon, what's your name?" He asked. "My name, is EunJi." "So, 'EunJi' Why aren't you outside with that pack of screaming girls?" Joon asked. " The person is probably some bad boy that they fell for while watchi...." while mid sentence, he removed his mask. "Your....Your....Your Zelo......"She held in all of her urges to scream. "Wow, a girl who's not freaking out, I like that! " He said, smirking. "Can I have a picture?" "Sure, and put my number next to that picture!" Before she could respond, he kissed her! Suddenly, she heard a faint beeping noise, then suddenly, it got louder, before she sat straight up. Her body glistened with sweat. "So....close." She laid back down and looked at her alarm clock, she pushed it off of the nightstand, causing it to stop making noise. She put the blankets back over her body, then she slowly drifted off~