New Student EunJi~

The Seoul School for the Gifted -APPLY OPEN DEADLINE TBA-

~Sorry for my last chapter being "messy." I was writing on my phone, and it ended up like that~



    "EunJi, Get up, you're starting school today..." The girl sat straight up, remembering the dream she had last night. She started whispering to herself. "Why me? Why does he have to be so.....cute?" She rolled out of her Hello Kitty bed sheets, and she walked into her closet. She picked out her favorite sundress. "Why does this feel like Deja Vu?" She whispered again. She kicked off her pajama bottoms, and ripped open her Pajama Top, Revealing her favorite Hello Kitty bra and set. She ran out of her closet, and she grabbed her iPhone, and dock. She put it down on a shelf in her closet, and she put on "Abracadabra." She imitated the hip gestures, while looking through her closet, before settling on a red sundress. She wished the dream could happen, but she isn't as "outgoing." She's more of the "Stay at home and knit hats for my 63 cats" kind of girl.      

  She walked down the steps, with 2 suitcases, trailing behind her was her little sister, carrying her 42 pound suitcase. "What do you have in here? Rocks?" She questioned. "I do, actually. 'Rocks: The tale of rocks.' Its a 42 book saga." She said, smiling wide. "I knew you were a nerd, but really?" Suddenly her mother walked down the steps tearing up. Tears filled her eyes as she talked "My baby girl is leaving the.....the house!" Her younger sister spoke up, "Ummm, I'm younger then her!" "I know, your my little pumpkin, she's my baby girl!" she bursted into tears. "Mom....I'll be here for holidays, and on weekends. Just not everyday. So calm down. You won't die." Her father opened the front door and yelled in "Okay, are you done with the pity party? We need to leave be rush hour starts" She wheeled her suitcase to the front door, and she slipped her sandals on. "I'll miss you mommy!" She shouted. Her mother was reminded of her first day of kindergarden, when she said those exact same words, as her father took her. Remembering that made her cry even more. Eun slowly walked out of the house, and she waved."My baby is gone....." She was interrupted by her daughter running back into the house, and hugging her. "Mommy, I'll be okay, so don't cry, I'll call as much as I can." She said, trying to reassure her mother that everything was okay. Her mother reached into the drawer behind her, and pulled out a camera. She took Eun's picture. Eun, walked out of the house once again. Her mother walked over to the table, and she sat down, as she scrolled through the pictures, she saw Eun's first day of kindergarten video footage. "Mommy, Im'ma gonna meet new peoples! And Im'ma gonna see all my teachers. But, Im'ma gonna miss you the most!" The tears started pouring down even faster then before.

 

        "Eun, no kissing boys, No touching boys, no nothing with boys, unless they're in honors classes with you, then you can converse with them, other then that, nothing. When you turn 34 and a half, I'll think about making the rules less strict" Eun sighed. "Dad, I can't guarantee, Number 1, 2, or 3." He looked at her, with the death stare. "Listen here young lady, don't break the rules, and I won't break his face." She pouted her lips, and she turned in the seat. She put her back towards him, and she looked outside of the windows. "Eun...don't you.....you're not serious.... Stop that right now. Eun.... Baby Girl? I'm sorry okay, I may be a little strict, you can talk to  them, and I can't believe I'm saying this, hug them, but nothing else." He sighed and kept driving, when suddenly, a black limousine cut him off. "What the !" Eun looked at him with wide eyes, because she's never heard him swear before. "Sorry, Eun....I.." She cut him off "Its okay, I mean, you tell me I can't walk out of my dorm, then you start swearing like a mad man....Great." She breathed, then went back into the same position.

 

      The car screeched to a stop in front of a large gate. The Limo, was parked feet away from their car, and Eun's dad was annoyed. "Eun, do you think you can get your bags yourself? I have an important meeting to go to in an hour, and the city is forty-five minutes away, then I have to get into the building, and ........" "Dad, its fine, not , my first time doing something on my own, not the last." Before he could respond, she was already out of the car, and pulling out her suitcases. She saw a boy and a girl, who didn't look that much older then her, walk into the gates. She put two suitcases on her forearms, and she put the other two in her hands. Somehow, she made it into the gates. A long thing man, made his way out of the school, and the two bowed in front of him. They then proceeded to walk towards the school, when he realized that she was there. He motioned his hand for her to hurry. She ran as fast to catch up to them. "Hey! Excuse me! Can you hold the door for me?" She shouted hoping he could hear her. He turned around, and her held the door. "Sure Thing!" He shouted out, matching her tone. She was 5 feet away from the door, before he shut it in her face. Through the glass, she could make out, him laughing. "Great..... ing bastard." She said to herself throwing her stuff down.

 

     About five minutes later, two more walked out, holding hands. They realized she was sitting there. "Hey, why are you sitting here?" The boy asked. "Some twins didn't hold the door for me." she replied. The other girl chimed in "Awww, Sweetie...... Why do you feel the need to dress like a girl?"  Her eyes opened wide, she gasped. "I am a girl!" She screamed. "Ohhhh.....That dress is just so baggy on you, in the bust area....." The boy let the girls hand go. "Stop being so, yourself." He stared at her. "Hi, I'm Henry, and you are?" "Eun Ji, my name is Eun Ji"  She bowed. The boy grabbed two of her suitcases, he nodded for the other girl to get the door. "Don't mind Min, she's been moody since, I don't know, forever?" Min growled. She put her key card through the slider, and all three heard the loud clicking sound of the door lock. "I guess I'm up for another tour." He looked at Min. She looked all around, before cracking. "Okay, I guess I'll go too" she said, shrugging.