Chapter 16 - Finale

"A Penny Of Your Thoughts?" "Not Selling It."

MICHELLE'S POV

    "Oppa... I... I don't wanna... What if I bring more trouble?" I stumbled over my words as I held his wrist, pulling him away from the gates of 'Seoul University'. "Yah Baby girl, you gonna have to go in one day!" he said as he held my hands. We were finally in the name of "BFGF". "Ah... MICHELLE! Don't you wanna go and see me? You owe me you know!" Hyuna joked as she pouted. "OH MY! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!" I asked shocked. "Guilty? Aish! I can't believe you only thought of Seung Gi! Didn't you miss me?" she pouted as she looked away. "ANI!! I care about you too! H-hyuna... Sorry for not looking after you at the cafe..." I said, choking on my words. "Ani! Gwenchana! Aish... Seung Gi, can we girls have a talk ALONE?" she said as Seung Gi just shook his head and left. "Wae?" I asked. "Can you help me out now? I'm on a project with Hyunseung..." she said as she sighed and continue, "And I don't like him, no. I HATE HIM." "Eh? Hyunseung from Beast? I heard that he's quite nice! Wae?" I asked. "Aish... It was just that as a trainee... He and I dated... A-and, he two-timed me. That's not all, he kept insulting me. The choreography of the dance..." she explained as we walked towards the school's garden where is was usually deserted. " HYUNSEUNG IS SUCH A GUY?! Woah... I didn't know that... Eh? But what about the choreography?" I asked, shocked. "It's... It feels as if I'm being touched everywhere. but the company wants me to keep up this image... Otokae?" she said, sobbing a little. "Ask to change the dance! If not, quit!" I said, a little too loud. "I CAN'T!! I'm on contract." she said, her hands shaking. "Aish... Just... When you're dancing, try to forget the past. just dance like another Hyuna is in you," I consoled.

    "Beep." her phone vibrated. She stared at her phone as she turned pale. "I... I'm leaving! Catch up with you soon!" Hyuna said as she sprinted towards the school's car park.

HYUNA'S POV

    "Beep." my phone vibrated.

From: Hyunseung

Time: 3 April 3.45pm

    YAH!!! At least appear for dance practice on time! Choreography teacher is fuming now. Just another piece of .

    "Oh crap. I forgot about dance practice! Aish! The van is waiting for. Damn!" I thought. "I-I'm leaving! Catch up with you soon!" I called out to Michelle as I ran towards the car park. Yes, act like a person meeting Hyunseung for the first time.

    "Anneyonghasayo! I'm sorry I'm late!" I apologised to the choreographers as Hyunseung smirked at me. "Gwenchana! Ah, Hyunseung revised the choreography already. I'll show you the dance again so you can remember. And your unit is troublemaker!" the guy dancer chirped. "WTF... Troublemaker?" I thought as they started dancing. The guy caressed the girl dancer, brought his face close to the girl's lips. "NOO!" I yelled as they stopped the music. Hyunseung was going to touch me. I can't let that happen at all. "Wae?" the girl asked. "Tsk." Hyunseung said as he smirked. "I can't do this," I said, my hands shaking. "I CANNOT DO THIS!" I yelled. "Aish. Sorry but could you leave us alone?" Hyunseung said. They nodded as they left the dance room. All was left was me and Hyunseung. "YAH! I want to win this. Can you please stop being such a baby?" Hyunseung shouted. Tears welled up my eyes as I turned away from him. I needed to leave, to be alone.

    Just when I was about to leave, Hyunseung grabbed my wrist. "Yah... Let g-go," I said as his grip got tighter. "Stop it." he said, his face facing towards the floor. "It's not you. It's the DANCE OKAY? I hate to see you..." I said, about to continue when Hyunseung looked up, tears rolling in his eyes. "You hate to see me? IT'S NOT MY FAULT I HAD TO CHEAT ON YOU!" he said as he kneeled down before me. *I wanted to say 'hate to see you touch me all over' but he just had to bring that up?* I froze there, emotionless. "I'm really sorry.... Mianhee... I was about to debut and my previous manager found out about us. He threatened to tell the reporters about this so that Beast could never become popular. I couldn't bring the rest d-down w-with me... So I two-timed you as an act. I REALLY FELT NOTHING FOR HER. Would you forgive me?" he said, his head now dancing towards me. "Ani. I would never FORGIVE SOMEONE brought so much pain to me." I said as I ran out of the dance room. Tears flowing like a running tap. *Hyunseung, stop playing with my heart.*

    "Hyuna. Gwenchana?" Key asked as he grabbed my wrist to stop me from running. "What are you doing here?" I asked, looking towards the floor. "You... Why are you crying? WHO BULLIED MY  LITTLE SISTER, HYUNA?!" Key yelled. "Let go," I said. Key didn't, instead he kept questioning. "SHE SAID LET GO," Hyunseung shouted as he punched Key in the face. "OMG! Key!" I said as I wanted to go and see if he was okay but Hyunseung kept pulling me away from Key. "YAH! LET GO!" I yelled. Hyunseung ignored me as he pulling and pulling me. Then, we reached the car park. He pushed me in his car and drove off. "What are you thinking Hyunseung?" I thought as I just stared at the road, it was obvious he went above the speed limit. "HYUNSEUNG GO SLOWER!" I yelled but he ignored it, instead, he accelerated.

NO ONE'S POV

    The car sped, like how a racing car would usually end off, the car with two celebrities crashed into one of the car that was coming towards them. The two celebrities and that one victim lay unconscious, waiting for someone to save them.

MICHELLE'S POV

    It has been 5 hours since Hyuna left, by right, she would never stop texting me for 5 hours straight. Something wasn't right. Seung Gi was sitting at the canteen table, waiting for me to bring his late dinner to him. Yes, we haven't had dinner because of lectures. Than, as I was approaching the Seung Gi that started looking at his phone, with his food, I lost grip of the plates as it fell on the floor. A loud "Clash!" sounded among the plastic plates. Tears flowed down my cheeks as at that moment, Seung Gi mumbled, "Hyuna and Hyunseung were badly injured in an... Accident. At Al-Alexmaria Hospital. .." " Seung Gi! Stay here since you hace schedule right? I'll... I'll go to the hospital right away, I stumbled over my words as I kept running towards the nearest taxi stand.

    "Uncle, to Alexmaria Hospital please! Hurry!" I yelled. The taxi started as it kept going on and on.

NO ONE'S POV

    THe taxi driver kept smirking at the panicky Michelle. Gruesome yet scary thoughts filled his mind.

 

[the end:) hope you like it. Now, go subscribe my new account- KpopWaveHitMeHard!! This user won't be used anymore!!]