Chapter 15 - /. Travel Back to Time. \

"A Penny Of Your Thoughts?" "Not Selling It."

MICHELLE'S POV

    "One more glass please!!" Hyuna shouted. She drank 6 cups of Boca already, now on her 7th. She was definitely sad or troubled. But she never showed or said that she was. "Hyuna... Stop drinking... " I said. "Aishhhh! Don't spoil my fun! You should be happy now that you won that ! But because of YOU, YOU PULLED ME DOWN! You..." Hyuna said as she fell on the table. her words, were like another bunch of knives, stabbing my already broken heart. I froze. "YAH!!" I turned back to hear where the sound was coming from. It was Key from SHINee. "Hyuna! Are you okay? Wake up, I'll bring you back. AND YOU!" Key said as he pointed towards me. He was already carrying Hyuna then. "Hyuna trusted you to protect her image so she came out with you! Aish! Get lost and stop creating troubles!" Key yelled as he walked away with Hyuna on his back. Was I much of a trouble? So much that I bring pain to people?

LEE SEUNG GI'S POV

--2 days later--

    "Aish.... That Michelle isn't picking up again!" I complained to Sunny as she laughed. "Missing her that much then just go to her dorm!" she said, laughing in between every word she said. "I did Sunny! She lived at Shin Hye's dorm. But Shin Hye said she moved out, saying that she'll come back to our dorm to live instead! But she hasn't... And she didn't come for lectures earlier..." I explained. Sunny shrugged and walked. *Michelle... Where are you? Stop making me worry...* "Ding!" my phone rang as I received a text message.

From: Michelle<3

Time: 10.43am 1 April 2012

    Oppa, don't worry abou tme. I'm fine:) I just went back to our childhood place to reflect a bit... Don't come. Tell the rest I'm fine too:)

BB^^ ILY<3

   "Childhood... Hansayeo Village!" I exclaimed as I took my passport and other necessities as I ran out of the dorm. "Michelle, wait for oppa." I mumbled.

--Back at Hansayeo Village--

    "OMO! Isn't that Lee Seung Gi? That popular guy that lived here in the past?" some school girls whispered as I ran around the market in the village. "Gamsamida!" I heard the sweet voice as I turned to find Michelle buying ice-cream. "Michelle!" I yelled. She turned back, shocked and smiled at me painfully. She dropped her then she ran as fast as she could, not towards me but away from me.

    "M-michelle!!!" I grabbed her wrist and stopped her. She tried to break free but I held her tighter. She wouldn't even look at me. "MICHELLE!!" I yelled as I pulled her towards the wall in her alley so she couldn't look elsewhere. Tears flowed down her baby cheeks, she bit her lips so hard as she lean on the wall. "Michelle?" I said softly. For a long while, I kept quiet as she kept crying, crouching herself, burring her face in her palm. Her tears, were more painful than the first time I saw her cry.

-FLASHBACK-

"Are you another celebrity?" she asked as tears started streaming down her face.

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

    "Mi... Michelle... Tell me w-what happened p-please?" I said as my heart hurt a lot seeing her cry so badly. She looked up, her eyes, nose and her lips all red. "Get away from me," she said, full of coldness, not the slightest bit like the Michelle I knew- cheerful and warm. "Eh? Mi-michelle... Do-don't leave m-me again..." I stuttered.

-FLASHBACK-

"Seung Gi yah~. I heard the Kangs' are back from their trip! The only thing is that... You should go and see for yourself!" Appa

said as I ran as quickly as I could, as I thought Mi Hye whould be there to play with me forever and ever.

    " Oh! Anneyonghaesayo Mi Hye's appa! Oh! And Mi Hye's omma! Is Mi Hye there?" I asked as Mi Hye's appa just sternly push

me down on the floor and said, " She left to a much better place, with more friends to play with. She doesn't need you anymore.

KA!" that sentence, I couldn't understand at first but after thinking on the floor for a while, I realised Mi Hye broke her promise. I

realised I missed her. I loved her. That night, I went home crying and from then, I became skinnier and skinnier. I never had the

appetite I used to have. Sometimes, I would even detest food.

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

"KA!!!" she yelled. My heart burnt. She was asking me to leave again, like how her dad did. "Wae? YOU LEFT ME BEFORE AND NOW YOU'RE ASKING ME TO LEAVE AGAIN? THANKS A LOT ." I yelled. A tear dripped down from my face on that skinny hands of hers. She looked at me, now full of guilt and pain. "Please... I... I just don wa-want to HURT YOU!!" she cried. *What did she mean now?* All I felt was my heart being shattered and shattered again. "Wae? Why are you doing this?" I said, more tears rolling in my eyes. "I hurt Shin Hye, I couldn't protect Hyuna. I JUST MIGHT HURT YOU NEXT! Like what I'm doing right now..." she said, crying even harder. "I know you won't hurt me, no. I don't care if I'm hurt by you. I love you too dearly. I really can't bear to see you leave me again." I explained as I pull her towards me and kissed her on the lips. I closed my eyes, enjoying the short time we have together.