Chapter 3

Someone...., Please Help Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2AM busy practice to preparing their first concert while Kwon, the leader busy with his individual activities make him always missed the practice. This time he’s on the set of All My Love sitcom.

“Yeobo, how’s your plan?” Kwon ask GaIn once the crew and others artists busy with their self.

“Don’t worry… and you and your group will do that right” GaIn raises her right thumbs and GaIn asking him back. Kwon wink to his replies.

“Yah… really you really like husband and wife… c’mon time to shoot again” Park Misun their ‘mother’ shouts the Adam Couple makes Kwon and GaIn back to their set as sibling.

 

 

“WHAT! You got to be kidding me!” Chang Min shouts his voice once he knows 2AM have to perform After School’s Bang in their concert.

“That’s Kwonnie wanted… you want to say no with Director Jo words” their manager tell him, Chang Min only sigh hopeless.

“What’s the new news hyung?” Jin Woon asks once him and Seul Ong coming, they just back from WGM studio set. Chang Min leave them and heading to the studio to practice.

“What’s wrong with him?” Seul Ong asks his manager and the manager says that they have to perform After School’s Bang on their concert. The two men laugh hard once they hear that.

“Okay… cut it off… guess you guys okay with that right!” the manager says and they still laughing.

“Now move… time to practice” the manager shout again.

 

Meanwhile on the Set of All My Love

 

Where the crew is taking another shoot there’s a young girl come to the sitcom set, the crew look surprised when sees her on the set. She’s one of girl group member, Uee.

“Excuse me, where’s GaIn unnie?” she ask politely to one of the crew and the crew tell that GaIn is on the set and Uee smile as she excuses to see the shooting closer. Once they done and the Director telling to take a break Uee walk toward her sunbae she greets Misun first and she walk toward GaIn.

“Unnie this is what you asking?” Uee gives a CD to GaIn hand

“Oh… wait… Kwonnie… Kwon-ah!” GaIn shouts Kwon and Kwon walk toward her. He greets Uee and GaIn shows the CD to him.

“Ohh… noona thank you so much for helping us… we will do it nicely with our style” Kwon says to Uee,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter