Chapter 1

Someone...., Please Help Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Mister… hey mister wakes up?” there’s a girl shook him, slowly he open his eyes.

“Omo…!” he’s surprised when he sees someone with a full of disguise all over her body, she move her body away when she sees he surprised with her.

“Sorry” the girl says sorry to him, he fixing his mask and wear his shade try to avoid her sight just in case she know who he is?

“Oh… Seul Ong oppa?” the girl says to him, as she moved her head closer to make sure she’s right. He waved his hand to her.

“Oppa… oppa… it’s me Uee… Yoo Jin…” the girl took of her hoodie and her shade, and he can see Uee from After School with her bare face.

“Ah… you sure Yoo Jin…?” Seul Ong says to her, he moved his face closely to her and he laugh when he sure she’s Uee Seul Ong offering her to sit beside him. Uee sits beside Seul Ong she’s wear her hoodie again and her shade too, Seul Ong look to her and he wear his shade too. Too awkward to initiate the conversation they’re just keep silent until Seul Ong took of his phone, he turn on his phone and sees many missed calls. From his managers and his dongshaeng, the leader.

“Oppa, you have many missed calls. Your member doesn’t know you come here?” Yoo Jin ask him, when she peeping take a look to Seul Ong phone.

“I tell my members I came here” Seul Ong tells Uee and he put his phone to his pocket.

“What are you doing in here?” Seul Ong ask her

“Ummm, nothing just takes a walk. And you oppa?”

“Same… because I don’t have schedule I want to take walk in here” he says as he stretching his arm.

“Oh… oppa congrats to you… 2AM songs re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter