Chapter 2

Someone...., Please Help Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He immediately call Kwon knowing that the time is getting already late and that’s going to be a hot issue if the media know him at his girlfriend apartment.

“Yah, are still at GaIn’s place?” Seul Ong quickly shouts as soon he hears the call is connected.

“Yah, Im OngSeul don’t shouts me!” his dongshaeng girlfriend who answer it

“Yah, GaIn-ah Kwonnie still at your place?” Seul Ong asks his dongshaeng girlfriend, his friend GaIn. Also knowing as Jo Kwon fake wife on the show, but the truth they become a lover.

“Yes, yah hurry up it’s getting late. I tell Kwonnie you’re going to be here soon” and GaIn close Kwon phone. Before Seul Ong can say anything, he is heading his car to pick his dongshaeng. Seul Ong calls Kwon phone telling that he already in the parking lot, but again GaIn who answer it and saying he to come to her apartment first. Hesitate Seul Ong go to GaIn apartment. After hear a knock GaIn open the door.

“Where’s is he?” irritate Seul Ong quickly ask his friend GaIn, she just pointing to her bathroom with her eyes.

“Yah, what are you two doing hah? Remember what I said… your career and… did you guys using ?”

“Yah!!” GaIn glares to Seul Ong remark, she throw a pillow to him. Seul Ong just laughs hard. GaIn head to her bedroom, leaving Seul Ong in the living room watching TV a moment later his dongshaeng come out from bathroom using a towel around his waist.

“Hyung, you here. Wait I go change first then we go” Kwon tells him as he scratch his wet hair. Seul Ong looking him and give him *do I care* look. Kwon goes to GaIn bedroom and after five minutes he come out, completely dress.

“Yah… seriously… just get married for real hah… you guys really irritating!” Seul Ong really annoy to them, the Adam Couple. While Kwon and GaIn just smile to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter