Guests

Unwillingly Pledged to an Angel

 

Kyunghee’s P.O.V.

Why did I have to move? Why did my parents have to get a new job and move us to this stupid house? I mean the house is worse than one we had before. Everything is falling apart and my bedroom is a closet. I mean I am happy we have a house but I would rather have a room or share a room with my parents.

“Kyunghee, your uniform in here.” I heard my mom say from the living room. I walked into the little room where my mom and dad were sitting on the small broken down couch. My mom held out the box with my uniform in it and I grabbed it wondering what the uniform looked like. 

“I wonder what it looks like!” I exclaimed as I tore open the box to see a dark red jacket, a white blouse that goes up to the neck, a black skirt, and black high heel boots. “Whoa, fancy!” I exclaimed looking at the clothes. 

“I see you like it.” My dad said looking at me with a smile. I nodded like crazy and ran to put the uniform on.  I came out to show my parents and they clapped happily.

“You look amazing sweety!” my mom said and I blushed.

“Mom stop, I don’t!” I said and she laughed, her laugh sounded like music. I loved hearing her laugh.

“Yes you do and you will have all the boys falling over you.” My mom said and I giggled.

“That’s what you think.” I said and my parents laughed. It was wonderful listening to my parents laugh and talk. We always had a good time together since sometimes it was the only thing we could do for entertainment.

“Sweetheart, I would like you to get washed up and put on your Sunday’s best. Our friends are coming over and they are the owners of the school. “ my dad said. I nodded and walked to the bathroom to take a bath.

~later that night~

“Annyeonghaseyo!” my mom greeted as her friends came into the house. She hugged Mrs. Park and smiled.

“It’s nice to see you again Sooyoung.” Mrs. Park said as her and my mom walked over to the couch.

“Nice to see you as well Bom.” My mom said and they started talking. All I could catch was that they used to go to college together. I looked over at my dad who was talking with Mr. Park.

“So Yoochun, how are things?” my dad asked and Yoochun smiled. 

“Pretty good; the school is still perfect, and my son still drives like a maniac.” Mr. Park said making my dad laugh. 

“If he ever asks my daughter for ride, she better say no.” my dad said laughing and Mr. Park laughed with him.

“Siwon you speak the truth.” Mr. Park said and they walked outside to talk. I looked at my mom and Mrs. Park then sighed. I went to my parents room and sat on their bed reading my favorite book Twilight. I read most of the night.