Wow...You Look...Terrible

I Feel Something When You're Around

"Lily, this can't be all you own!" Gikwang said in disbelief as he raided my closet.

"Yah! What's wrong with what I own?!"

"Nothing, just besides the uniforms it looks exactly like mine. Don't you own a skirt or something?!"

"Anniyo."

"Well that's a problem, you need to look mature-"

"Hi kids what are we talking about?" My dad said poking his head through the door.

"Nothing!" We said in unison. Gikwang looked extremely suspicious because he was holding one of my outfits to his body.

"We're just figuring what time we're going to the arcade." I smiled.

"I know. I trust you guys, none of that partying garbage you teens do these days." He took a seat next to me on my bed, and my hair. "You know your brother was a lot of trouble when he was your age."

"Hyung went to parties?!" Gikwang gasped.

"Ne, Danny was such a trouble maker, but he seemed to straighten out pretty well, right?"

"Ah, geuraeyo! He goes to Seoul-dae." Gikwang was quite the up when it came to my dad.

"Well don't let my jabbering get in the way, you kids have fun, and be careful." He gave me a kiss on the head, and left.

"That was close. Change of plans. We're gonna borrow some of Doori noona's clothes. Kaja!"

"How are we gonna do that without getting caught?"

"Don't worry hyung told me she already knows, she's on our side."

I jumped off my bed, and followed Gikwang over to Doojoon's.

--Doojoon's Room--

"Doori? She doesn't own clubbing clothes. Trust me I've never seen her go anywhere except school, and work." Doojoon said skeptically.

"Well she's not here right now so this is are best chance to check." Gikwang grinned. We snuck into her room, and into her walk in closet.

"Please forgive me." Doojoon whispered to the sky.

"Calm down. We're not committing murder, we're just borrowing some clothes." I whispered.

"It looks like hyung was right, I don't see anything-" At that moment all three of us were at a loss for words.

"D-Doojoon...I think your sister may have something I can wear..." Our eyes were glued on the collection of clothes Doori had hidden in the back. There were black leather pants, mini skirts, and many more inappropriate things.

"Bwoyah...?" Gikwang gaped holding up a small piece of fabric.

"That's a thong-"

"I think I'm gonna be sick!" Doojoon sped out of Doori's room.

"Let's just pick something quick, and get out of here." Gikwang grabbed some clothes, and we ran back to Doojoon's room.

"Wah! Hyung...I didn't know noona was so naughty." He teased.

"Yah! That's disgusting how can you talk about Doori like that?! She's my sister."

"I wonder what she's really doing when she goes out..." I accidentally said out loud.

"Yah! Hajima!"

"...mianhae..."

"Did you guys actually get stuff?"

"Yeah, I grabbed the most appropriate thing I could find." Gikwang pulled out the clothes he grabbed. I got a better look at them, and realized how inappropriate it all looked. A tight black top, that was very revealing in the back. A leopard print bottom that was way too short, and tan pumps that were definitely too high.

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/527978663_1/2012-Korea-Spring-leopard-dress-y-new-nightclub-cultivate-one-s-morality-bag-hip-render-skirt.jpg

"Kwang-ah! What part of this outfit is appropriate?!?" I yelled.

"Well I just picked something I would want to see a girl in..."

"Ugh...arasso." How was I going to walk in heels for the very first time, and at a club?  I ran to my room to avoid my dad, and locked the door behind me. "Stupid dress!"  I said as I squeezed my wide hips into Doori's skimpy outfit. Seriously! What was she doing with these types of clothes? I looked at myself in the mirror, and nearly fell over. Both from shock, and the heels I shoved my feet into. "Lee Gikwang..you are soooo dead." 

Luckily, and unlucky the dress was so tight I was able to fit a pair of jeans over it without looking to bulky. "Lily open the door!"

"One second!" I zipped my jacket up all the way, and unlocked the door.

"Wow...you look...terrible." Hyunseung said dully. Junhyung, and Dongwoon were right behind him.

"Duh! My outfit is underneath. shh don't talk too loud." I whispered shutting the door. "What about you guys? You look like your going to the market."

"Our clothes are at Doojoon's. We got so lucky his parents went out tonight." Junhyung grinned. "Aren't you guys glad Yoseob, and I planned this?"

"Anni! I have been staring at the clock all day waiting for you guys to call me over! They sang 20 songs before lunch! 20!!" Dongwoon cried.

"Aigoo. You know the rules, our maknae can't go anywhere until he does his homework." Hyunseung ruffled his hair.

"Anni, tonight I'm Dongwoon hyung."

"Ahem."

"And oppa."

"Lily, aren't you gonna do something with your face?" Junhyung asked.

"Yah! What's wrong with my face?!"

"It's...bare, don't you own any makeup?"

"Anni"

"Do you think we can borrow some from Doori noona-"

"No! We're not going into unnie's room. Trust me!"

----------------------------------------------

So what do you think Beast's reaction is gonna be when they see Lily? Lol you'll find out next chapter. And 2pm will be making an appearence. YAY!!! Just letting you know Chansung is my bias so expect a lot of him. Oh and Taecyeon. I love my ChanCat, and OkCat teehee. In the words of Gikwang bye-yeom.