If You Don't Know Beast Then Why Are You Living?

I Feel Something When You're Around

Doojoon's POV 

  "Hyung, we are going to be the hottest guys tonight!" Gikwang grinned looking himself in the mirror. We weren't just trying to sneak into some normal hip hop club. We wanted to get into MIROTIC. The hottest club in South Korea. Not only that, but the six wealthiest guys in South Korea owned it. They went by the name of 2pm. Only the best could even hope to see inside. To do that you had to dress sharp.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, we still have to get past security." I said.

"Who's not gonna let Beast in? Especially when we're dressed like this." Junhyung said buttoning up his shirt. We were all dressed in tuxedos.

"Wah Yosebie is all grown up." Hyunseung ruffled Yoseob's newly dyed bleach blonde hair.

"Ne! Tonight I become a man, the girls are gonna think I'm an idol." He grinned cheekily.

"What about Lily? I feel bad for her. Do you think she'll get in?" Dongwoon asked.

"I don't know...the outfit was...pretty out of her comfort zone. I don't think Lily would pull it off." Gikwang sighed.

"Let's agree that if Lily doesn't get in, we all bail." I was not going to leave Lily for a stupid club.

"Agreed." They all said in unison.

"Ok can we go now? I'm so bored." Dongwoon whined.

"Arasso, kaja." I opened the door to a woman standing in my kitchen. Her dress ended short, and her back was completely revealed. She had beautiful toned legs, that went on for days in the heels she was wearing. Who was this person, I couldn't get a look at her face.

"Wah! Lily you look HOT!" Gikwang smiled as he ran to the girl. "I knew you would pull it off. Aigoo I'm so proud of you." He ruffled her hair. Tsk such a liar.

"Aish, hajima~" She whined. She sounded just like Lily, but was it really her?

"Lily! What the hell are you wearing?! Lee Gikwang!! How could you get this outfit for her?!?" Junhyung yelled.

"I didn't get to choose I just grabbed whatever..." Gikwang said rubbing his neck sheepishly.

"What do you think hyung?" Dongwoon asked me. I lost all ability to speak, I was still in awe. "Hyung?" He waved his hand in my face.

"Yah! Doojoon-ah." Lily tapped my head, and I gained focus.

"Umm....You look...different, in a good way." Wow I was such a dork! All the things I could've said didn't come to mind. She literally left me thoughtless.

"Thanks." Her smile was so beautiful.

"Lily, you have to walk in front of us the whole time. There's no way we're not getting in when we have you." Yoseob gave her a tight squeeze. I felt a tug at my heart. It didn't feel good. I wanted to be Yoseob, and I didn't want anyone else hugging her.

"Yah! Don't touch her!" I found myself scolding Yoseob.

"Aish! Yah, waegeurae?" He pouted.

Lily's POV

"Guys remember let me do all the talking." I said as we were just making it to the front of the line.

"ID?" The over weight bouncer growled. I flashed my ID, and he let me right in.

"Come on guys!" I smiled to Beast.

"Wait! Are you guys all over age?" He said referring to Yoseob. Gosh why was he such a visual maknae?!

"Excuse me? Do you know who I am?! More importantly do you know who they are?!"

"I haven't the slightest idea." He said dully.

"These men are only the hottest idols in South Korea right now! And I'm their manager. To say you don't know them is like saying you don't have a life, and if you don't know Beast why are you even living? "

"Umm...well...I."

"We'll be going inside while you gather your thoughts." I pushed passed his arm, and the guys followed behind me. When we finally got inside my mind was blown. I never laid eyes on a place so glamorous, and fancy. There were diamond chandeliers hanging from every corner. On the stage, the members of 2pm were hyping up the crowd. This totally beat going to the arcade.

"Lily! Come on!" Doojoon grabbed my hand and we followed everyone else to a table on the upper level. 

"Wah Lily where did you learn to speak like that?!" Hyunseung gaped as we took a seat.

"Please I've been talking my way around doing chores for years, that was nothing." This was true Danny may have been accepted into one of the most prestigious colleges in South Korea, but he never figured out my reverse physiology technique's.

"So umm...what now?" Dongwoon asked. None of us expected to get passed the front door, so technically our goal for the night was fulfilled. 

"We dance!" I figured Gikwang would be the first one on the dance floor. "Kaja Hyunseung hyung."

"Junhyung, can you come with me to get 2pm's autograph? I want a souvenir." It wasn't like me to fangirl over guys, but really it's freaking 2pm!! 

"Mwoh?! What do you want their autograph for huh? Are you some type of crazy fan?!" Doojoon yelled. I started to laugh thinking that he was joking, but when his frown never left I knew he was serious.

"But I wanted to-"

"You wanted to what? Why don't you to get their numbers while your at it?" He was completely loosing it. This was a side of him I never saw before.

"Yah! Doojoonah why are you acting so strange? Come on let's go check out some girls, and let Lily enjoy herself." Gikwang suggested. Meet girls? Wow so he wanted to cheat on Naeun, and hurt my feelings at the same time?

"Yeah! Why don't you go be a man , and meet ty girls Doojoon." Oops did I say that out loud?

"Mworago?!?" He gaped.

"You heard me!" I yelled above the noise. The tension between us was palpable. 

"Woah! Guys what's gotten into you two?! Come on Lily I'll take you to meet 2pm, hyung go hang out with Gikwang, and Hyunseung. Aish!"

"What about us?!" Yoseob asked on Dongwoon, and his behalf.

"Go have fun, we'll meet back here at 11." Junhyung, and I made our way over to the stage.

"Hyung do you really think I'll get an autograph from all six of them?" I sounded like a giddy little school girl.

"Heehee. Only because you have that dress on." 

"Yah!" I tapped his shoulder. "Well one person doesn't seem to like me very much." Junhyung looked back, and spotted Doojoon standing alone with an attitude while Gikwang impressed some girls with his abs, and Hyunseung made his mark on the dance floor.

"I don't think he dislikes you, its probably the opposite."

"What?! No way! Doojoon is like my brother."

"So am I, and I'm not acting like him." Junhyung made a really good point. Sure he was upset about the dress at first, but he got over it. "Ooh there they are! Hurry go talk to them before they leave." 

In front of me were the handsome men of 2pm. They were dressed to impress, and hella sweaty. The buffest one had a light up vest, and another one had an even brighter jacket. I mustered up all my courage, and went up to one of the members. "Annyeongha-"

"Oppa! Annyeong can I have your autograph?! Aigoo!! Omo!! 2pm!!!"  A crazy fangirl cut in front of me with a pen in hand. 

"How did another one get in?" I saw the buff one sigh. He quickly grabbed the pen, and scribbled some garbage. "Security!!" Five big guys dressed in black came out of nowhere picked up the fangirl, and carried her away.

"Junsu-ah remind me to hire new bouncers I don't know how these teenagers keep getting in." I heard the buff spiky haired one say under his breathe.

"Aish!" I threw my napkin, and pen on the floor, and was about to scurry away-

"Wow she's hot. Has she been here before?" I heard the prettiest member say. Suddenly the pretty boy made his way over with the member with the brightest shade of red hair there is on Earth.

"Aigoo! Eotteoke?!?" I looked back and Junhyung who was nowhere to be found. "Just keep calm Lily. If you don't say anything you won't blow this." I said to myself.

Watching that girl ask for an autograph made it obvious that she wasn't old enough to be here. I realized none of the other girls in the club needed an autograph because they were used to seeing them at the club. I almost made a huge mistake

"Hey, how would you like to come up to VIP with us?" Fire hair smiled. Wah his smile was unlike any other. His eyes nearly disappeared.

"Umm...I"

"Awe she's shy. Don't worry we don't bite." The prettier one grinned seductively.

"What's your name?" Fire hair yelled above the noise.

"Li-Lily..Lily Song-imnida."

"Lily? That's a beautiful name. Well I'm Nichkhun, this is Junho."

 "Come on Li-Lily Song your coming to VIP with us." Junho grabbed my hand, and before I knew it I was being taken to VIP with 2pm. I looked back again, and Junhyung was gone. I was completely alone, and if I said one wrong thing our entire cover could be blown. Upstairs VIP was even better than the ground floor. There were champagne bottles poppin', and everyone was puttin their hands up. (teehee see what I did there >.<)

"Everyone this is Lily Song!" Junho introduced me to everyone in VIP. Not only 2pm was there, I even saw the Wonder Girls.

"Well don't just stand there, sit down." One of the members smiled. He was weird looking, but still cute. He had a foreign nose, that was abnormally big for an asian.

"Ok" I slowly sat next to him.

"I'm Chansung by the way." He grinned. Before I could even reply there was a loud crash that went throughout the entire club. The first people that came to mind were Yoseob, and Dongwoon. Those two caused trouble wherever they went.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Heeeheeee I hope you like what I have so far. Trust me this fanfic is going to get better. Lots more of 2pm, and a love triangle may arise. Who knows? Take a guess, and leave it in the comments. Lol in the words of Gikwang bye-yeom