14

SNSD's daily life O.o

Doojun: baby, are you alright?

Doojun opened the door for you, and you walk in leaving the luaggage for Doojun to pull in. There was Hyunseung in the living room, but he left for the two to have a private talk.

Hyunseung: good night, _____ah. Cheer up...

You smile weakly towards him and slap your body on the couch. Doojun came in with your luaggage left by the door. He went in the kitchen and poured in a cup of orange juice for you.

Doojun: so what happened? It's rare for you to be this angry...

He carished your face with his thumb. You felt love from his finger and water formed in your two hanging eyes. You slowly hid your face in the croak of his kneck and hug him tightly. 

Doojun: _____ah, do you want to tell? Or do you just want to tell me when your ready? 

You: now...

Doojun chuckled a bit, you felt him laugh as his body swayed as he laughed. 

Doojun: go on, then. I'll just listen to your talk

You: I haven't told unnies that I am dating you, oppa. I didn't feel the need of telling them since they weren't interested in where I was going every time I had a day off. And everytime I tried confessing to them, they'll change the subject to how I felt about Hyo unnie. And then today Yuri and Yoona unnie had been stalking me. I didn't realise that but Sooyoung unnie accidently spilt it. I bet they had been trying to find about my privacy by going through my iPhone, too. Oppa, I can't trust them anymore... They're like paparrazis...

You start crying even harder, making his shirt wet. Doojun your hair gently, making sure everything will be ok.

Doojun: _____ah, it's ok. They don't have any bad means in what they had done. 

You: but everyone was involved in this. Even Hyo unnie knew but she didn't stop them... 

Doojun: ____babe, I know you feel like being played behind your back but think about them, too... 

You: bu-

Doojun: no 'buts'. _____ah, they love you just like mothers. 

You: oppa...

Doojun: I know you don't feel like allowing them... But promise me you'll go back at least in a week, ok?

You nod and look up to face Doojun. He smiled to you to confort you.

Doojun: oh, and just incase I'll sleep here. 

You look up to see his face with a shock. 

Doojun: you know, just incase... It's hard for me to keep my btun inside if I sleep with you...

You chuckle and nod deeply. With a long passionate kiss, you leave him on the couch and enter the room, which bilongs to him. He had a room which was only to him, which made the room much uncleaner than normal. 

 

[a week later]

You slowly enter the pitch black dorm, greeted by the familiar scent of your unnies. It was still 4:00am but you were awake the whole night thinking about going back. Your unnies participated in some varieties that week, but you appeared in none of them.  Everytime they were asked about where I was and normally they would answer I was sick and is trying to come back as soon as possible. You felt guilty in making such lies to SONEs. You even never recieved a phine call from the members and Joseph oppa, which made you feel lonely and left behind. It was freaking weird that none of the SM stuffs called you.

With a bit of hesitate you open the door of your respective room but there seemed no one to be sleeping, not even Hyo unnie. You pull the luaggage in silently and slap your body on the familiar confy bed. There had been no sign of people sleeping here for a week. 

You: sh*t...

You mumbled.
You regret what you had done,left the drom for a week. The time was already 5:00am when you realised. You slowly crept out to the livingroom and sit on the stoll. You found the schedule paper left on the table and you look through it.

There you find your name scribbled out and instead other members name written on it. There was no time for everymember to have a break since they had extra jobs to do instead of you. You felt a small drip of water fall down your cheeks. 

You wipe your face qucikly, hearing the door clunch behind you, and Seohyun enters the livingroom. She didn't realise the presence of you until she saw your jacket spread in the couch. You heard her rush to your room and a small voice call your name. With heavy steps you walk in your room and see Hyun unnie touching your bed.

You: unnie...?

Seohyun frowns back and see you standing by the door. 

Hyun:_____ah? 

She walks slowly towards you and touch your face, checking your real. Her hand was trembling so you took hokd of her hand. 

Hyun: ______ah, we are really sorry...

she starts to crumble down on the floor, holding your hands tight. You knelt down beside her, crying too, and hugs her tightly. 

You: mihnae, unnie... I'm re- really sorr- sorry.... 

You choke since your crying. Taeyeon woke up from the sound outside and saw you two hugging like there is no tomorrow. 

Tae: _____babe?

You look up with your puffing eyes and cry even harder seeing the leader looking down at you warmly. Taeyeon pulls you up and sat you on the bed while Seohyun is stll hanging in your hand tightly. 

Tae: welcome home, _____ah~.

You smile weakly at her.

You: sorr-

Tae: don't be sorry. It's our fault, we had leartnt our lesson

Taeyeon cups your haed and kiss your forehead. 

Fany: yah, you came back to steal Tae from me, huh?

Tiffany came from no where and had a smirk on her face. You giggle at the panicking Taeyeon beside you, who is trying her best to tell it's nothing like what she thought. Tiffany ignores her lover and butches in between you and Taeyeon.

Fany: mihnae, maknae. will you allow your unnies?

you nod, with a smile on your face. Tiffany showed her usual crecent eye-smile and hugs you just the way you hugged seohyun a minute ago. Taeyeon looks at you with jealous eyes and giggle at how dorky she could be.

The four of you talking makes most of the members awake, except for the sleepy headed girl, Jessica. You didn't mind her not coming to greet you but you had an important talk.

You: unnie... Wake up, unnie...

With some hesitation you shook the ice princess who is sleeping soundly on the bed. As everyone had expected she didnt even flinch a bit. You look at Yul for help.

Yul: Sicaa~

She gently kissed her forehead and pinched her cheeks. Jessica slowly opened her eyes and glared at all of you.

Sica: huh?! Let me sleep!!!

Yuri pointed to you and Sica jumped up and froze. She came to hug you and apologised like most of the members did to you.

As Jessica had caked down, with the help of Yuri, you made everyone sit in a Circe in the living room.

You: I have something to tell you guys... I have a boyfriend..

In your surprise none of your unnies looked surprise. They waited for you to continue and tell them who that could be.

You: Doojun oppa's my boy friend. I stayed at their dorm for this week, well actually slept in 4minute's dorm...

Tae: this girl really knows how to get handsome guys...

Fany: she's the only straight girl here...

Everyone congratulated you, except for the girl who sat the far away from you and stared at her fingers, trying her best not to show her tears in front of the members.