11

SNSD's daily life O.o

*the backstage of MB*

The members were taking photos and opening presents which fans have them.

You: unnie, look!! One of the fans have me this frog pillow! It's so cozy...

You put the pillow on the couch and lean your head against it, lying down completely and dazing off to the dream land. Sica realises that you are now sleeping without any sense of danger around her. She snatches the camera from Joseph oppa and took a few photos of you sleeping with one hand up and the other on your stomach.

Fany: wow, I guess the fans and netizens will go crazy about her beauty while sleeping like a little kid..

Taeny peeked in the camera, observing the photos taken by Sica who had now had a big grim showing off how proud she was.

Tae: I guess she is really cute, but you know your the most cutest while everything!

Fany: cheesy :)

Sica looked at the duo with a disgust look, but at the same time missing her seobang. Yul was out doing her job at the loo.

Sun: aish, this girl... I told her not to sleep while our schedule!

Sunny walked towards the sleeping you and was trying to wake you up but was stopped by the gentle hand of Soo.

Soo: let her sleep, she is the busiest wince she has school AND job at the same time.

Hyo: yea, she was awake until 3:00 in the morning today, just to study for her test.

Hyo came out of no where, also stopping Sunny's hand from disturbing your peaceful sleep. Sunny looked at you with proud eyes, knowing that the maknae was working hard where no one can see. She pulled out a blanket from one of the chairs and firmlly placed it on you.

Hyo: kyeopta...

Everyone: WHE?!

Tae: Hyo? What did you just say? Did you mean her?

Hyo panicked at her sudden out burst. She didn't mean it to say it out loud, but to think in her mind. Jeti had a big smirk on their faces looking at you and Hyo in turns. Yul and Soo joked at the blushing face of Hyo while Sunny kept on looking at Hyo in shock.

Hyo: eh, I..well...

Hyo stuttered, not finding the best words to explain her sudden words.

Sunny: I believed you guys were the only straight girls in SNSD, but maybe not...

Fany: omg, tell me are you guys like us?

Sica: have you already confessed?

Soo: since when?

Yul: does anyone know?

Tae: girls, one question at a time! Your only making her confused!!

As what Tae had said, Hyo WAS confused at the amount of questions that were thrown to her in just a few seconds. But the girls were too excited to hear another couple might be official from SNSD. 

Hyo: well, I don't think it's something like that... Just some kind of praise. 

with that, Hyo quickly moved out from the rest room, leaving the dissapointing girls behind. 

Fany: I know she really meant that! 
Sica: yea, she's one of us!

Just then, Yoonhyun came in with their hands interwined, with a smirk on their beautiful faces, making the girls freak out.

Yoong: hey, I just saw Hyo unnie blush and matter something. Is something going on?

Yul: she's in love with the maknae, here. And you know what I'm thinking?
Yoong: aha!

Tae: I'l leave this to you guys, but just keep it small. I don't want th netizens and other fans to know about this!

YoonYul: uhn!!!