ending~

My Chatmate Is CHO KYUHYUN?!

(author‘s pov)

???: so here’s the plan..

The guy smirk..

 

-in the room- (hyunrin)

What’s happening out there?! OHMYGYU what if they kill him? O.O ANDWAE!!!!!!!!

Later on I heard kyu’s voice.. I press my left ears in the door..

Kyuhyun: why are you doing this?!

Guy: you broke the heart of my friend and this is her revenge..

I heard some noise.. Like they were beating him..

Guy: we will not stop until you go back to my friend and marry her..

My eyes went wide.. what the hell?!!!

Kyuhyun: NO!!! I will not marry whoever she is! I love someone now.. And that’s HYUNRIN!

I was touch with his words.. But I heard a him scream in pain and another beating sounds..

Hyunrin: KYUHYUN! JUST MARRY HER.. PLEASE DON’T LET THEM HURT YOU ANYMORE..

Kyuhyun: NO! I WILL JUST LOVE YOU HYUNRIN AND ONLY YOU!

I was controlling my tears from falling.. Then I heard a gun shot.. OH MY GOD KYUHYUN!!! that was when my tears fall..

Then the door open.. They push kyu inside and I quickly rush to his side.. *the guys untie my hands awhile ago*

I saw his right shoulders were bleeding.. More tears run to my cheeks..

Hyunrin: omg.. What did they do you?! YOU PABO! I told you to just marry that girl!!!

Kyuhyun: shh.. don’t cry..

Then one guy come inside the room..

Guy: did you tell her what you want to tell? And your goodbyes? Your time is running..

Kyuhyun: just a minute please..

The guy left..

Hyunrin: what are they saying.. goodbyes?

He’s tears start to fall..

Hyunrin: they will n-not k-k-kill you or something r-r-right?

Kyuhyun: I just want to say I LOVE YOU SO MUCH hyunrin and ONLY YOU.. Im not expecting that you will say the same thing because I know that you don’t feel the same anymore..

I was speechless.. andwae!!! ANDWAE!!! the guy went inside again and grab Kyuhyun’s arm and yank him outside.. But kyu look back at me..

Kyuhyun: I love you.. goodbye..

They were about to go but I stand up and shout..

Hyunrin: YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME KYU!!!! I LOVE YOU AND YOU CANT JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

I cry my eyes out..

Kyuhyun: what did you say?

Hyunrin: I SAY I LOVE YOU AND THAT NEVER CHANGE.. PLEASE DON’T LET THEM DO SOMETHING BAD TO YOU..*look at the guy* Just take me not him please..

Then kyu jump in glee.. whats happening?! the guy take off the mask from his face..

Leeteuk: aisshh this is hard you know.. You owe me big kyu..

Leeteuk oppa?

then the other 4 guys appear at leeteuk’s back and take off their masks.. donghae? Kangin? Shindong? And eunhyuk?! What the hell is happening here?

Hyunrin: what’s happening?

Kyuhyun went in my side.. I touch his right shoulders and I examine the blood and its FAKE!!! I glare at kyu..

Kyuhyun: let me explain..

I cross my arms..

 

-Flashback- (kyuhyun)

My plan is to win hyunrin back.. I ask my 5 hyungs to help me and kidnap her then I will act like I was kidnap too.. I beg our make up artist to put make up like bruises in my face..

Then the second part when they grab me and leave hyunrin in the room is my second main plan..

We start the show and I yell..

Kyuhyun: why are you doing this?!

I make sure that hyunrin hear it.. Then kangin hyung say..

Kangin: you broke the heart of my friend and this is her revenge..

Then we make sound like they were beating me .. Then kangin hyung yell again..

Kangin: we will not stop until you go back to my friend and marry her..

Kyuhyun: NO!!! I will not marry whoever she is! I love someone now.. And that’s HYUNRIN!

I say and then we made sounds again and I scream pretending to be in pain..

Hyunrin: KYUHYUN! JUST MARRY HER.. PLEASE DON’T LET THEM HURT YOU ANYMORE..

We heard her say.. eunhyuk and donghae is quietly giggling in the corner.. Leeteuk hyung tell them to be quiet.. I scream back to her..

Kyuhyun: NO! I WILL JUST LOVE YOU HYUNRIN AND ONLY YOU!

Then I whisper to leeteuk hyung..

Kyuhyun: time for the Gun shot..

Leeteuk hyung get a fire cracker and we quickly cover our ears when it explode.. Then our make up artist quickly put a fake blood in my left shoulders.. Then leeteuk hyung push me inside the room..

That what really happen outside the room ^^

-End of Flashback-

 

(hyunrin)

Kyuhyun: mianhae if I scare you..

I hug him tight!

Hyunrin: yea you scare me so bad! You nappeun namja! don’t do that again!!!

I cry in his shoulders while he just chuckle..

Kyuhyun: shh.. don’t cry.. Its fake..

Hyunrin: but you still almost killed me with heart attack!

Kyuhyun: im sorry.. But at least your mine now again..

Hyunrin: you could have just ask me normally not like this!!! It scare the he--

I was cut off by his lips.. I gladly kiss him back.. I miss his soft lips..

Donghae: ya! Get a room!

We pulled away and I giggle with donghae..

Kyuhyun: I love you hyun rin.. I love you so much..

Hyunrin: I love you too..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END <3

I still cant believe this is the end.. I feel sad because this is my first ff with this account..

So did you expect that ending? Hehehe..

So until next time.. Anneong my beloved readers ^^

Read my other stories: The More You HATE, The More You FALL INLOVE! & { 깨진 약속 } Broken Promises

And my one shots ^^

Myungsoo and oc

Woohyun and oc

Sungyeol and oc

Hoya and oc

Jaejoong and oc

Taemin and oc

that’s all thank you for reading again ^^ see you ^^