is this the end?

My Chatmate Is CHO KYUHYUN?!

Listen to: We Were In Love - T-ara and Davichi

 

 

-sm entertainment- (hyun rin)

 

Me and kyu went to SM ENT. .. When we arrive outside the office of mr. lee sooman, he face me..

Kyuhyun: I’ll talk to him first okay? Then we’ll talk about this, araso?

I just nod.. When he saw my worried face he give kiss my forehead..

Kyuhyun: wait here..

I nod and I tried to give him a smile.. He finally went inside..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15 minutes pass but kyu is still inside.. Then a girl went near me.. The girl look so beautiful.. She look innocent, wait isn’t she a SNSD member? Seo.. Seo.. What is her name again? Seo.. Seohyun!

Seohyun: oh you’re the girl in the internet.. Why are you here?

Okay I erase the statement that she look innocent..

Hyunrin: I-im w-w-waiting for kyu..

Seohyun: so its true that you and him is dating huh.. Well let me tell you this.. You two were not “meant to be”.. if you want to call it that way.. You know what your doing to him? Your destroying his career.. This is his dream and now your destroying him! So.. I suggest that you STAY AWAY FROM KYUHYUN! You will bring him down.. You hear me? So STAY AWAY! Got it?

I slowly nod..

Seohyun: good..

Then she went away.. So im destroying kyu? His career? His dream? Who am I to do that?! I want to hate myself.. I want to cry.. I want to run away.. I want to die right here, right now !

Am I really that selfish? No! I need to end this.. Yes that’s the right thing to do.. isn’t it?

Then lee sooman’s door open.. I saw kyu and he give me a sad smile.. Now my decision is final.. I don’t want to hurt kyu more.. He went near me then I quickly hug him afraid that this will be the last.. I know he got shock but he hug me back..

Hyunrin: I love you kyu.. I love you.. Remember that..

Im holding back my tears that want to escape from my eyes any minute now..

Kyuhyun: I love you too..

Hyunrin: I just want you to remember that.. I love you *whisper* goodbye..

I bet kyu didn’t hear since he didn’t react..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive in front of my apartment.. I didn’t move for a while.. I just stare at the street..

Kyuhyun: were here..

But I still didn’t move..

Hyunrin: lets break up..

Kyuhyun: huh?!!

Hyunrin: lets break up..

He face me..

Kyuhyun: its not a good joke..

Hyunrin: im not joking..

Kyuhyun: but a while ago you say-

Hyunrin: I lovee you? And you believe that?

I look at him emotionlessly..

Kyuhyun: is this because of the issue? don’t worry I can handle it just please.. don’t do this.. Please..

He hold my hands.. I was fighting the urge to cry in front of him.. I harshly pull my hands back..

Hyunrin: this is for your own good too..

Then I went out of the car.. I cry hard when I reach the elevator.. Is this the end of us?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 short chapters.. Im quite stress right now..

Mian TT^TT

 

@caitykoala >> mian if its too short ..

@champions27 >> here’s 2 chaps. ^^ enjoy

@LHVP_cute >> thank you so much.. Comment`ers like you made my day ^^