i love you so much ;__________;

My Chatmate Is CHO KYUHYUN?!

listen to: Impossible - Shontelle

 

Hyunrin: yyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

I scream while me and minwoo is in the motorcycle.. I suddenly forget about my problems..

Minwoo:do you feel much better now?

Hyunrin: ne.. gamsahamnida..

I hug his waist tighter.. I can sense that he smile.. Ii rest my head on his back..

Later on we arrive in the han river..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We rest on the grassy land near han river.. Its already 11 pm so there’s just few people around..

I look at minwoo..

Hyunrin: thank you..

Minwoo: for?

Hyunrin: for always making me smile and for always being there..

He smile warmly then he lean closer.. Wait whats happening? But maybe.. Maybe I can thank him by this.. I close my eyes waiting for the next thing to happen but his phone suddenly ring.. He quietly groan.. I open my eyes.. Suddenly the thing that was about to happen flashback in my mind.. Wow That was close..

Minwoo: excuse me..

He went away for a bit then after a minute he went back..

Minwoo: mianhae rin-ah.. I need to go back, we have a flight tonight I totally forgot.. I was actually packing when you call.. Manager hyung--

Hyunrin: go..

Minwoo: no.. I’ll sent you home..

Hyunrin: no you go first.. I’ll stay here for a while.. don’t worry I’ll go home before 12..

Minwoo: are you sure?

I nod then I smile.. He hesitantly run to his motorcycle..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like my promise I go home before 12.. But to my surprise I saw kyu on the door of my apartment..

Hyunrin: what are you doing here?

He look at me..

Kyuhyun: Rin Rin!

He hug me.. I could smell alcohol .. He’s drunk..

Hyunrin: are you drunk? And please get off me..

I struggle but deep inside I want him to hold me in his arms again.. But things were no the same anymore.. He seohyun’s boyfriend now..

Kyuhyun: rin rin are you mad?

He look into my eyes.. I know he’s drunk but his eyes is sincere..

Hyunrin: kyu your drunk! Go home!

Kyuhyun: im not drunk.. I just want to be with you.. Please..

Tears start to escape from his alluring eyes.. Oh no that was my weakness.. I hate seeing him cry.. So I wipe away his tears..

I promise this will be the last.. And I must reserve this moment..

Hyunrin: you know that I hate It when you cry..

I open the door of my apartment and lead him to the couch.. I was about to get some coffee for him but he grab my wrist..

Kyuhyun: kajima~

I sigh then I sit beside him.. He’s reting his head on the couch while his eyes were close.. I stare at his ravishing face..

Kyuhyun: are you still mad?

He ask while still closing his eyes.. I gulp..

Hyunrin: why would I?

Kyuhyun: because of the news..

I don’t want to cry but my tears betray me.. I softly sob..

Hyunrin: im not in the position to be mad anymore..

Kyuhyun: why? .. don’t you love me anymore?

I bit my lips to prevent myself from sobbing even louder..

Hyunrin: what If I still do? Can you do something about it?

He slowly open his eyes then he look at me.. He wipe my tears the he lean closer.. He kiss me in the forehead, then he kiss the tip of my nose, then he kiss my cheeks..

The next thing I know he already kiss my lips.. Im not planning to kiss him back but my body betray me.. I wrap my arms around his neck.. He my lower lip asking permission to enter and I gladly open up for him.. He taste every corner of my mouth.. But then even before the scene become intense I get all my strength to push him away..

Hyunrin: im sorry..

Kyuhyun: why?

Hyunrin: you already have a girlfriend.. This is wrong..

Kyuhyun: you don’t understand.. Seo--

I cut him off by running to my room and locking myself.. I quietly cry..

Hyunrin: I still love you kyu.. You don’t know how much your killing me inside right now.. I love you.. I love you..

I cry myself to sleep..

 

 

-next day- (kyuhyun)

 

Argh! My head hurts but my heart hurt more..

Wait.. Where am I? isn’t this hyunrin’s apartment? So I end up here? I better went back to our dorm.. But I want to see her..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quietly went inside her room.. I sit beside her and I wipe her dry tears..

Kyuhyun: so I made you cry again? Well you don’t know how you made me cry every night.. Until now.. I want to hate you for what you did but I just cant.. I think I love you too much that when you broke up with me.. You took my heart with you.. People say im not the same kyuhyun as before.. I become an emotionless person.. I learn to hide my emotions but whenever I saw you I totally forgot what I just learned.. I just want to hug you forever until the day that I need to leave this world.. Rin rin why cant you be mine again? *sob* I want you, I need you all because I love you.. I love you so much.. please be happy even if im far.. Always smile..

I kiss her forehead.

Kyuhyun: I love you.. goodbye..

 

(hyunrin)

I wake up when someone wipe away my dry tears.. I was about to open my eyes but I heard his voice.. I decide to just listen to what he say..

Kyuhyun: so I made you cry again? Well you don’t know how you made me cry every night.. Until now.. I want to hate you for what you did but I just cant.. I think I love you too much that when you broke up with me.. You took my heart with you.. People say im not the same kyuhyun as before.. I become an emotionless person.. I learn to hide my emotions but whenever I saw you I totally forgot what I just learned.. I just want to hug you forever until the day that I need to leave this world.. Rin rin why cant you be mine again? *sob* I want you, I need you all because I love you.. I love you so much.. please be happy even if im far.. Always smile..

Then he kiss my forehead..

Kyuhyun: I love you.. goodbye..

I want to hold him back and say ‘don’t leave’ but I cant move.. So I just cry and cry..

Hyunrin: I love you so much and im so sorry..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im a bit sleepy now so sorry I wont be able to answer to your comments..

don’t for get to COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE if you didn’t yet ^^

Love you all <3