Sleep

Four Words

“Hyung…” Jiyong looked up from the bed and saw Seungri standing by the door. He was dressed in a plain white t-shirt and some jersey shorts and in his hand was his blanket. Jiyong smiled softly at the sight. He scooted over, giving space for the maknae to jump in bed beside him.

Seungri’s face lit up as he all but did a head-dive towards the bed.

He shuffled somewhat and looked for the most comfortable position before he could lie down, completely relaxed beside his hyung.

“Can’t sleep?” Jiyong asked him. Seungri looked up at the older boy and nodded with a huge grin.

“Yeah… I always sleep better beside you hyung,” Seungri told him matter of factly as he snuggled closer, trying to absorb the body heat that radiated of the older. He sighed contentedly as he felt Jiyong’s hands run through his hair.

He didn’t know why he always felt so relaxed when he was with Jiyong. Why he always felt it was easier whenever he was with him. At night, when Jiyong is asleep, he always grabbed at him and held unto him tightly it was suffocating. Sometimes, his great leader snores way too loudly and he has to grab at the pillow and throw it over his head trying to drown out the sound. Then there were the times that Jiyong drools on him. Yes, who would have ever thought the suave fashion idol of the industry drooled in his sleep.

Seungri knew all this quite well, but it never really mattered. Sure, he always found it frustrating but in the end, he wanted this. He was always the one who came knocking at Jiyong’s door in the middle of the night.

As sleep started to take him, he looked up at his hyung once more and took in everything that was G-Dragon. All that was Kwon Jiyong.

He smiled and leaned up, pecking at Jiyong’s lips ever so softly and whispering a good night to him.

“Try not to snore too loud tonight…” he added. He heard Jiyong protest but he ignored this. He felt Jiyong kiss him on the top of his head and he smiled.