Warmth

Four Words

Seungri shivered as he felt the biting cold inside his room. Cursing, he wrapped himself with the blanket, wondering why had the heater broke when the temperature had dropped so suddenly. He wished that he was at the studio, at least there was warmth there, but the president had given them a week off after the YG concert and were actually banned from going anywhere near the building.

At long last, he felt comfortable and warm as he buried himself in three comforters. A satisfied smile was on his face and his eyelids began to droop. A yawn escaped his lips and sleep was calling out to him enticingly.

But the chill bit at him once more when the comforters were ripped off of him.

He squawked in surprise, sitting up abruptly and meeting with a grinning Kwon leadah who dropped the comforters on the cold floor.

Seungri didn’t even notice when he started pouting, but nevertheless, his signature pout was in place as he tried to make a grab for his fallen treasure. Seeing this, Jiyong kicked the comforters farther away.

“Hyuuuuung~~~!” Seungri whined as he sat cross-legged on his bed and staring up at Jiyong with a pout. The cold air hit him and he shivered, wrapping his arms around his shoulders for some self-administered comfort.

Jiyong seemed to take pleasure at this as his grin grew even wider.

“Hyung, wha –” Seungri’s sentence was left unfinished when he was tackled to the bed and was trapped underneath Jiyong, the latter's arms wrapped around the former. Seungri immediately felt warm as the blood rushed to his cheeks. His heart also started beating faster and he hoped the body against him couldn’t feel it pounding.

“I feel cold Seungri…” Jiyong breathed against his neck and Seungri stiffened.

“H-hyung…” he tried, cursing himself for stuttering, “You have blankets in your room…” he argued, despite knowing that blankets weren’t what Jiyong was after. Why else would his comforters be on the ground then?

Jiyong didn’t respond, instead he simply tightened his hold on his dongsaeng. Seungri soon relaxed, feeling really warm and comfortable in Jiyong’s embrace. A few moments later, his eyes came to a close and his breathing evened out.

Jiyong looked at him, smiling as he stared at Seungri’s peaceful face. He got up and grabbed one of the comforters on the floor before climbing back in bed. He wrapped the blanket around them and lay back down.

Turning to Seungri, he gave the boy a light kiss on the lips before drifting off to sleep as well.

They both had sweet dreams that night.