Jung.

The day we are back together [Oh Seong High Season 2]

 

 

 

"Kim San, who's Jung Corp?" Issy asked innocently as she sat on her chair.

"Well it all starts like this..." Kim San started....

 

(This part is like flashback as he tells the story)

"Grandpaaaa~" whined a girl looking no older than 18 as she came stomping into the kitchen.

"Yes my darling Hyuna?" Kim San smiled sweetly looking up from hi newspaper.

"Could you quit calling me 'darling' like I'm a little girl? I'm 18! And where is my Ferrari car you promised??" Hyuna crossed her arms as she took her seat at the dining table.

"Grandpa never said Ferrari car~" He shook his head chuckling.

"Yaaah~ You said a car of my choice!"

"At the time, you said you wanted a bicycle actually." He looked her in the eye with his crescent like eyes.

"I....Forget it." Hyuna stood up from her seat as if ready to leave.

"Hyuna-ah, sit down. Grandpa has something to say."

"What? You want to ask me whether I've been seeing Mr and Mrs Jung? Well unfortunately YES!" Hyuna snapped.

"Kim Hyuna! Why are you acting like this now?! You are Kim Hyuna! MY Granddaughter! How did you become like this?" Kim San raised his voice. Hyuna's eyes widened, her grand father had never even raised his voice at her. She was hurt.

"How did I become like this? Hah," Hyuna scoffed, "I wonder why~ Being stuck in this CHEAPO house and having to live with an old man like you! THAT'S WHY!" Hyuna angrily glared for the last time before Kim San saw her.

Two weeks later...

It was another normal morning for Kim San when the news came on,

"Good morning everyone, just then we received news from Jung Corporation. It is official that Jung Corp has taken down KimSan Corp and inheritted the whole company. Now we will pass over to our reporter outside the Jung Corp building."

"Annyeonghaeseyo! Right now, I am outside the Jung Corp building. Just a few minutes ago, we saw the grand daughter of the former KimSan Corp's chairman. A lot of the reporters are very curious as to why she was present at the site."

"W-WHAT?!" Kim San shouted as he sprung from his chair.

End of flashback..

 

"It was till then, when I found out that Hyuna had sold my company to Jung Corp. They adopted her as a daughter soon after." Kim San bitterly smiled.

"Y-You mean, Ms JUNGGG???!!!" Issy shouted. Kim San nodded.

"Damn." Jace spat.

"We gotta let the others know!" Issy panicked, "But how has that got to do with our school?!"

"It has everything to do with your school," Kim San explained, "It is because I owned it."

"WHAT?!" Issy and Jace both shouted.

 

 

 
 

 

 

"Noona, when will we meet with the others?" Zelo aked.

"Soon, hopefully." Mina sighed. JunQ looked at her, worried.

"Noona, is something on your mind?" JunQ asked.

"It's just....Hyuna..." Mina whispered. Zelo and JunQ looked at each other.

"Okay boys, we are gonna get moving. We must collect information." She stood up patting the dust off her clothes.

"What?" The boys replied in unison, "What information?"

"If we want to get OUR school back, we better find a way to GET IT BACK, right?"

"Errrr....YEAH" the boys nodded.

 

 

"This school is ! We don't do SHI-" Joon was complaining before Minyeong shoved a bread roll in his mouth.

"Shut up if you don't want attention." Minyeong glanced at the stares from the students around them. The group was eating in the cafeteria when Joon suddenly made the outburst.

"What more could change." Kyuhyun shrugged.

"We can change goddammittt!" Shinki sighed, "We will NOT stay in this school for more than one month alright? I bet Ms Lee and all the other guys are trying to do something. Guys, we need to contact everyone and have a meeting after school." Shinki explained.

Everyone agreed as they all turned away with their phones to contact the others.

"Hey guys, I'll be back." Minyeong excused herself from the group.

*There must be something they're hiding...* Minyeong thought as she bit her lip. She quietly and carefully made her way up to the principles office (Mrs Jung's).

She stuck her ear against the door, and there was no sound to be heard. Minyeong swiftly pulled out a key from her back pocket to unlock the door.

"The doors not locked?" Minyeong whispered to herself, opening the door slowly.

Minyeong searched through the desks carefully making sure not to make a mess.

"Aha...what have we got here..." Minyeong smiled as she held a document. She quickly made her way out of the room keeping it as it was before.

"Oh ." Minyeong said as she saw Mrs Jung coming up the stairs. She quickly turned away and hid in around the corner.

"Make sure no one knows about it, got it?" Mrs Jung spoke.

"Yes ma'am" her secretary nodded.

"If they know our plan, we will go down the drain, so make no mistake."

"Yes."

Minyeong raised her eyebrow at their conversation, she held the documents and looked at the title, "KimSan Corp?"

Minyeong went home with Woohyun behind her, he intended that he didn't want to go to his house.

"Did you find something?" Woohyun asked.

"What do you mean?" Minyeong asked, not interested.

"Don't hide anything from me~~~ I know you too well." Woohyun smiled nudging her.

"Okay okay~ I'll show you when we get to my house, happy??"

"Yeapppp~" He chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HIII GUYSSS!!!

Long long long long long long time no seeeeee guuuyysss <3

Missed you guys heaps and sorry for not updating. Sorrayy for the short asss update thoughh...

But Exam period is OVER!!!! (Well I actually have one more next week) But that's no biggyy~

 

EXO IS REALLY GROWING ON ME!

So......Mina's partner might change~~~~ *HINT HINT* "KKKKKK"