You are not the one.

The day we are back together [Oh Seong High Season 2]

 

 

A figure sat quietly on the carpet infront of the window with a cup of luke warm hot chocolate held between her hands in the dark room, the only source of light seemed to be the moonlight shining ever so brightly. As if lost in her own world she was unaware that someone had entered the room.

"Mina," a voice croaked "Wanna chat?"

"Not really." she simply replied.

"I'm sorry okay? I-"

"You lied," she set her cup to the side as she raised herself to come face to face with Zico.

"What?"

"Don't 'what' me. Stop pretending you're innocent and fragile. Cause you are just an , working with Hyuna to close down the school? Sounds like something Woo Jiho, you would do!" 

"I did it because I had to! It was for the good!" 

"Good? Don't you tell me what is good or bad because to me and all those kids THIS IS NOT THAT GREAT! Do you think being kicked out of your own school and having no where to go but your enemies cave is such a GREAT thing?!" Mina shouted filled with anger. She had had enough, all the lies he made, all the promises he broke. Although Mina and Zico had never officially gotten back together again, they both had this feeling that was still there for each other. 

"I thought I could trust you again Woo Jiho. I thought you would be faithful for once, but you broke my trust."

"Do you really want to say this? Who said I was faithful to you? We were NEVER in a relationship where I had to be faithful. I always knew, that you were just using me because you wanted a boyfriend, such a piece of unicorn crap, You are not the one for me." Zico glared.

"Okay whatever, where is Zelo and JunQ! Locking us up and hot chocolate won't do you any good anyway, so cut your poop and give them back!"

"Sorry your highness, unfortunately you guys were the ones that got yourself in this trouble, so I can't help you. Live long, unicorn." Zico spat before  walking out the door and slamming it shut. 

"Bastard." Mina whispered.

Mina started pacing around the room to find a way out, she and the boys had been caught as they were finding clues when Zico had come by.

"What the hell... there's nothing to escape with. The door is locked and I-"

"Noona~" Zelo suddenly opened the door.

"Omo! Zelo-YAAH~~How did you come in? Did you bash up all the guards?" Mina started throwing him questions.

"Ehh....the door was open?" Zelo stated as if his noona was stupid, which in this case......

"How did you get out?"

"Zico hyung let me out." Zelo casually pointed out the door.

"Okay, let's get out. Quick." 

 


 

 

"Hyung~ Let's go eat ddukbokki~~~~~~KAJA!" Kyuhyun cheered with his arms around Shinki and Joon. Yoorin and girls were just trailing behind the boys.

"Strawberry cheesecake......" Yoorin pouted as she rubbed her tummy.

"I'll buy for you dongsaeng??" Woohyun smiled appearing out of no where.

"Reallllyyyyy??????" Yoorin grinned.

"Annyeong sunbae~" Jieun and Sooyeon bowed politely.

"Oh, drop that~ Too formal~~Woohyun oppa is goood~" Woohyun chuckled.

 

"Aish why am I here with these people~~~" Chunhee whined.

"It's better than the school." Wonyeon shrugged as if not really minding about being with them.

"Unni, you like those people?" Chunhee pointed at the group in front of them.

"They're not that bad actually." Wonyeon looked around the streets the whole group was on. The atomosphere was great, it was happy and lively. Ahjumma's were selling they things and people were talking and laughing. Wonyeon smiled to herself, this is life.

"Well...I err.... think they're not that bad too." Chunhee stuttered looking around embarrassed at her confession

"Chunhee-ah. It's okay to let the soft side of you out. At least it's okay around those guys." Wonyeon assured.
 Chunee just smiled.

"Taemin Taemin~ Come here I have to tell you something!" Kyuhyun grinned. Being the good boy he is, Taemin went over.

"Guess what? I heard Sooyeon likes you!!!" Kyuhyun excitedly whispered into his ear.

"WHAT?" Taemin stared at Kyu with a hand over his mouth, SHOCKED.

"What did he say?" Joon asked curiously. Shinki shook his head as Woohyun started cracking up laughing.

"You guys are so silly~" Minyeong laughed. Sooyeon was just talking with Jieun, completely oblivious of the situation.

"I just told Taemin that S-  ahh! YAH..............................." Kyuhyun started explaining before someone had completely ran into him.

"NOONA?!!!!!" Kyuhyun shouted. The group halted when they saw who it was.

It was Mina and Zelo!

The two looked like they had just ran a triathlon, panting with their hands on their knees.

"Is it really you two?!" Joon asked.

"W-W-waterrrr~~~~~" Zelo croaked and snatched Taemin's water bottle out of his hands before gulping it down.

"Oh god...That was tiring" Mina shook her head.

"Unni! Are you alright? We finally found you guys~~~~" The girls came huddled around her.

 

That night the group of students had been taken to Mina's temporary house to stay the night.

"What have you two been up to? Have you guys discovered anything?" Shinki asked.

"Hyuna is behind all this, well Jung Corp is, but that is her." Mina started off.

"We knew it, but where's JunQ? And the others? Issy? Jace?" Kyuhyun asked as he chewed on some gummi bears.

"He's in Jung Corp at the moment." Zelo casually said.

"What??" The group was confused.

"We told him to get into Jung Corp to see if there's anything we can discover. He's legal and everything. He just didn't state that he went to Oh Seong High~" Mina smiled.

"Wooooo~ Daebak~~" Joon cheered.

"But.....it's been so long, and I haven't heard from Yuki and Minhee?" Minyeong carefully said.

"I've been thinking that too, the other day I saw Minhee walking down the street with a disguise and when I called out to her she ran away." Joon stated with a look of confusion.

"Why?" Woohyun wondered aloud. Then the group fell silent as if all in their deep thoughts.

*beep beep* someone got a text message.

"Oh! I just got a message from Jace." Chunhee said.

 

From: Jace B.Boy~

Yah, Chunhee. Issy and I are together, we found out about Hyuna's motive and her story!

Contact me when you've met with all the others. I'm safe at the moment. Don't worry

Byeee~

 


 

Sorry guys for the crappy short update :(((((((((

BUT BUT BUT, if you read the last author's note

ZICO IS NO LONGER GOING TO BE THE ONE FOR MINA. If anyone realised :))) hahahahhaaha sorry ><

 

But Yuki and Minhee are actually gonna be a big part in the situation~ So..... SHHHH