Heartless, mindless...

The day we are back together [Oh Seong High Season 2]

 

PLEASE START FROM 1:26 OF THE VIDEO~ :D <3 Thanks :))

And, any Exotics??? O-O


 

 

"Let's go..." Shinki announced and the students stepped into a new place, the start of a new life ahead of them...
 
 
What they were going to face, no one knew...
 
 

 

The ex-students of Oh Seong were all seated along with the students of Stardom Arts High in the school's hall, an emergency assembly had been organised.

The reason? 

"Good morning students. As you know, this sudden assembly has been organised by us staffs, you shall know why very soon,"  a lady, who seemed like the principal spoke.

"Mrs Jung hasn't been out in the light for ages...Why is she suddenly out to talk?" Minyeong and Shinki heard two students whispering to each other. Minyeong's eye twitched at the name, Mrs Jung...

"We have new students!" Mrs Jung smiled, "They are students expelled from Oh Seong High. My fellow students, heard or seen any one of them?" she questioned. 

The students looked around at each other, "New students? Oh Seong? Expelled?" they all whispered.

"We were NOT expelled..." Joon spat through his gritted teeth, he was about to stand up but Kyuhyun held him down.

"Hyung, don't do it." Kyuhyun shook his head. Joon unwillingly sat back on his seat.

"They're doing this on purpose. They must have something to do with our school closing down..." Minyeong said quietly, Shinki turned to her and tilted his head.

*Does Minyeong know something? She has been seeming like she does...* Shinki thought,

"Those new students are, Han Jieun, Park Minyeong, Choi Kyuhyun, Park Sooyeon, Lee Shinki, Kim Yoorin, ~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~ Please make them feel welcomed." Mrs Jung smirked. All the students clapped, 'welcoming' the new-comers.

"WTF??? Choi Kyuhyun??? Does she freakin think that I'm in SuJu or something??? Hyung~~ Onew condition maann~" Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows, Shinki smacked the back of his head,

"Shut up." Shinki threatened.

"Should we clap?" Yoorin whispered.

"How about no, she didn't even say ONE of our names right." Joon crossed his arms.

"Is it them? I'm pretty sure it's them. Tsk tsk tsk~ Expelled? Dirt-bags~" A girl scoffed as she said to her so-called friends. It looked so obvious that her friends were scared of her and didn't actually like her.

After assembly, all the students left, Except for the Oh Seong students, since they didn't know where to go.

"Hello ex-students of Young Seong High~" Mrs Jung came walking up to them with her secretary trailing behind her,

"Y-Young??!! Yah!" Joon spat angrily. (Young is the Korean pronounciation of zero in Korean, so Mrs Jung is calling Oh Seong(Five Star) a Young Seong(Zero Star) High school)

"Mrs Jung, what are you thinking? To take down the students, and perhaps....closing down Oh Seong?" Shinki smirked. The students widened their eyes.

"Park Shinki...don't you get smart with me. All you're doing is making it worse for yourself. Don't drag your friends down with you, understand?" Mrs Jung fakely smiled before clacking away with her stilettos.

“Old witch." Yoorin pouted.

"By the way, where's your bestfriend?" Jieun asked Minhee.

"He got moved to Seoul High..." Minhee sadly said,

"What???" everyone said.

"How come not all the students transfered to a Jung Corp school???" Shinki questioned.

"J-Jung Corp?" Minyeong stuttered.

"Yeah why?" Shinki asked.

"Nothing" Minyeong quickly smiled.

"Issy and Jace were moved too...." Ella whispered.

"HUH???!!!" they once again gasped.

"I miss them.." Wonyeon said to herself.

"It's okay~ You have me!" Joon grinned pounding his chest. Wonyeon just ignored him and looked away.

"I wonder where everyone else is..." Sooyeon said to them.

"Hmm..." they all started wondering...

 


 

 

 

"I'm so lonely~ Very lonely~" Issy sang as she sat on the stairs.

"Stop rubbing it in..." Jace sighed,

"Why does it have to be this place? I don't understand~ Seriously shufyfebg~~" Issy started talking to herself.

"Shhhh~~ Hush little one." Jace patted her head.

"I'm bore-" Issy started.

"Welcome!" a man clapped.

"Omo! You scared me!" Issy held her chest in fright.

"Sorrayyyy~~" the man smiled.

"Annyeonghaeseyo." Jace greeted,

"Hello~ Well I have to say, you two are very lucky to be here. Most of the kids got sent to high schools by Jung Corp. Not the best place to be.." the man sighed.

"Huh?? Jung Corp?" Jace and Issy looked at each other.

"Jung Corp was the one that closed down Oh Seong High. Some students got out of moving to a Jung Corp school so be grateful." the man chuckled,

"What's your name ajjusshi??" Issy asked.

"Just call me Kim San" He smiled,

"Okay~~" Issy returned the smile.

"Could you possibly tell us more about what happened?' Jace asked.

"Yes yes, come this way~" he nodded leading the way. The two happily followed.

 

 

 

 

 


:OOOOOO Sorry if it was short!!~~~

Sooo I made my first chapter of SEASON 2!!!!

How was it?? By the way, does the colour of the writing annoy you??

 

CURIOUS??? 

I'm so curious YEAH~~

 

Anyway, I hope no one's confused on everything ><

So the students had to move schools since Oh Seong was closed down. Some students got out of moving to a high school managed and owned by Jung Corporation. Those are, Issy, Jace, Yuki, CL, Taecyeon, JunQ, Zelo and some others.

Other things will be revealed later on...

WHERE ARE ISSY AND JACE????? :O

Wait to find out...