Key: I Don't Really Care I Just Wanna Play my Music

A Day in The Life of...

 

I put in some headphones, grumbling as I did, and clicked through some youtube comments, but soon become bored when they get repetitive, so i clicked to a fanfiction site to see what people write about us.

Taemin enters and reads over my shoulder, widening his eyes as he reads one of them.

I laugh, “i like it how they write what they think our personalities are, even though we have stage personas, it’s kinda cute.”

“This one is scary,” he points to the spot on the screen, “you get shot.”

“What?” i read it over, “Oh yeah, I’ve been reading it, it’s by an american, she’s really good... wait, you can read english?”

“A bit, I know my name and your name, and gun and shoot, i don’t know why, just do,” he stares at his shoes, a bit embarrassed.

“Yeah, well...” I exit out just as jonghyun comes in again, “What? my music’s down and I exited out of the site he didn’t like, how’s that for an example?”

He looks taken aback for a bit, then says, “I just wanted to tell you that you need to get ready now.”

“What for?” I stand up.

“How am I the only one who knows this? We are going to do more for the Sherlock music video today, were none of you paying attention?” he looks at Taemin, probably hoping that he knew, Taemin just looks at him obliviously.

He sighs, then looks at me, “Just get ready, I know how long it takes you to shower.

Minho then comes out of the shower, and I stand to go in but taemin beats me too it, jumping up like a rabbit for an instant then tearing out of the room, “Mianhae Hyung, I also know how long it takes you to shower.”

I laugh, “Beaten by a maknae, the cutie boy one at that,” I whispered under my breath as I looked at my song files, “I really need new music these songs are really old.”