34

Wanted: Perfect Husband

I squirmed under his touch, not liking at all where this was going. He ripped my dress slightly as he was getting impatient. I was really scared when his body was pinning me down. The moment his hand wanted to reach my womanhood, I know that this was the limit. I used all my strength and might and pushed him away from me. I kept on pushing him away as his other hand was still holding onto my waist.

“Let go of me! Let go!” I shouted at him. He tried to kiss me again but I pushed his head backwards roughly and jumped out of the car as quickly as possible. I ran far way from the car and heard him calling my name over and over again. I was extremely terrified that I don’t even know where I was going. Surprisingly I didn’t realized the place was already quite near to my neighbourhood. It was 2 am in the morning. No one was around. The park and streets were empty. I sat down on a bench, trying to catch my breath, at the dark and lonely park with my ripped dress and messed up hair. I cried silently, sobbing uncontrollably. I really thought he was perfect. I didn’t expect..

I knew I had to call someone. I’m still surrounded by fear although Kibum didn’t chase after me. with my shaky fingers, I took out my mobile and press for the only person I know I wanted to see right now.

“Hello?” the other end of the line answered sleepily.

“Jun.. Junhyung..” I cried calling his name. I closed my mouth with my hand, trying to control myself from crying.

“Hyuna? Hyuna! What’s wrong? Why are you crying?? What happened???” he sounded panic as his voice got louder.

“Junhyung can you take me? Please.. Jun.. I’m really scared..” I said with my shaky voice.

“Where are you now? I’ll come right away,” he said worriedly.

“I’m.. at the park.. near our houses… Jun.. please come..” I begged him.

“Yes yes Hyuna I’ll be there. Don’t go anywhere!” he said and hang up immediately. While waiting for him, I covered my face with my hands and just cried. No matter how loud I cry, no one is there to comfort me. I’m crying not because of disappointment. But because of fear. Great fear.

I heard the sound of a bike being parked and my head shot up, scared that it might be Kibum. With all the fear, I forgot that he drives a car.

I faintly saw a familiar figure in the dark, looking around in panic and then ran towards me when he spotted me. Junhyung stood infront of me and kneeled down immediately.

“Hyuna.. Hyuna what happened? Why.. why are you..” he asked concerned as he looked at my situation. Without hesitating any further, I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. I was so relieved to see him.

He stood up as I cling onto him and he sat beside me. He my back gently, cooing hush sounds to calm me as I cry my eyes out on his shoulder. I feel ashamed being infront of him looking like a wreck.

I broke away from him as I felt much better. He cupped my face and titled my head up gently. He wiped my tears with his thumb tenderly and looked at me with great concern.

“Are you hurt?” he asked softly. I shook my head faintly. I can tell that he already know vividly what happened since he didn’t ask me anymore. He nodded in slight relief.

“I’ll send you home okay?”

I shook my head in fear. “I don’t want my mum to see me like this. Junhyung.. please don’t take me home yet.. Please…” I pleaded, clutching my hands on his shirt.

He just nodded, understanding my situation. “Sleep at my place for tonight. I’ll take you home tomorrow,” he said as he wipe my tears that has fallen again. I nodded.

He took off his jacket and placed it around me as he helped me up. He put his hands across my shoulder, holding me close as we walk to his bike. Luckily he brought his bike. After that incident, I don’t think I want to be in a car yet for some time.

As I held onto him from the back, I heard him winced very softly. I wanted to remove my hands when I just remembered about his back but he held my hands from the front. He looked over his shoulder. “Its okay. Just hold on,” he said, squeezing my hands, to reassure me.

 

We reached Yoseob’s house and he brought me straight to his room quietly. As we got into his room, he looked into the cupboard for a towel.

“I couldn’t find any extra towels. Just use mine yeah?” he said as he handed me a towel.

I nodded. “Thank you Junhyung..” I said softly, looking at him gratefully. He just smiled and nodded.

I went to the bathroom and showered in the warm water. I scrubbed my body countless of times as I felt very dirty after being touched unwantedly by that scumbag. After about more than half an hour in the shower, I went out with the towel wrapped around my body and saw Junhyung sitting on the bed, waiting for me. He looked tired. I felt guilty for calling him at 2 in the morning. He stood up and took the he t-shirt that he had prepared for me on the bed. He held both my shoulders and guided me to sit on the bed. I just looked at him as he unfold the oversized t-shirt and put it on for me carefully. As the t-shirt covered me fully to the middle of my thighs, he slowly pulled the towel from my body and throw it in the basket.

“You can use my bed for tonight. I’ll sleep in the living room,” he said and smiled. As he was about to walk away, I grabbed his wrist, stopping him. He turned and raised his eyebrows, questioning my action.

“Can you sleep with me? I really don’t want to be alone…” I said. He smiled and agreed.

We slept beside each other in a matter of seconds since both of us were really tired.

 

Junhyung’s POV

“No don’t.. don’t.. no.. no!” I was awakened when I heard Hyuna’s voice beside me as she shifted left and right. I tapped her arm lightly, waking her up from her nightmare.

She woke up abruptly as she shot opened her eyes and looked at me. She was breathing heavily and the next thing I know, she hugged me tight in fear.

“Shh.. shh.. Its okay I’m here. Its just a nightmare. You’re here with me.. Shh…” I whispered to her as I her back gently. She cried on my chest, wetting my shirt. She pulled away and I pulled her close to me as I cooed her to sleep. Seeing her hand clutching on my shirt tightly as she fell asleep really aches me. I hope to find that engineer one day and punch his face out for doing this to her. I’m here Hyuna. You’ll always have me..

 

Hyuna’s POV

I opened my eyes slowly, smelling the sweet scent of breakfast. I looked to my side and Junhyung was no longer beside me. I rubbed my eyes, adjusting to the bright surrounding before walking out. As I stood at the top of the stairs, I heard Yoseob and Junhyung talking.

“Wow! Since when do you cook breakfast hyung?” He chuckled, looking at his plate of freshly made baked beans and fries.

“I’ve always made breakfast. Just not for you!” Junhyung laughed.

“This is delicious! I thought it might be overcooked or undercooked,” Yoseob said and sniggered. Junhyung took the towel that he hung over his shoulder and smacked Yoseob’s head playfully.

“Yah! I just made my hair!” Yoseob complained. Junhyung was about to say something when he saw me by the stairs.

“Morning..” he said sweetly and smiled. Yoseob turned around immediately, shocked that Junhyung was talking to someone else.

“Noona??” he said as his eyes widened. I just smiled and walk towards them.

“Goodmorning..” I greeted them and took the seat across Yoseob.

“Since when were you here??” Yoseob asked.

“Yah just eat your breakfast and go to school,” Junhyung commented as he placed a plate of baked beans, fries and scrambled eggs infront of me. I looked up to him and smiled, mouthing a word of thanks.

“Hyung! Why don’t I have scrambled eggs???” Yoseob pointed to my plate with his fork.

“We’re out of eggs,” Junhyung said simply. Yoseob pouted and frowned at Junhyung. I just chuckled.

“I made you breakfast okay! Now eat up and go to school,” Junhyung said as he sat down beside me with his own plate of breakfast.

“Arasso…” Yoseob said and finished up his food. I just smiled looking at the both of them.

“I thought you would wake up slightly later since you slept late last night..” Junhyung said to me.

“Its okay. I was awakened by the delicious smell of your cooking,” I said and chuckled. He smiled widely, proud of his own accomplishment. Yoseob across us pretended to gag at my words.

“Thank you for letting me stay the night,” I said as I cut my eggs into smaller bits.

“No problem.” He smiled.

“Oh-kay! Feel like a lamppost right now. So I think I’ll go now,” Yoseob suddenly said and stood up, slinging his bag over his shoulders.

“Bye hyung! Bye noona!” he waved at us and walked out of the house. And then there was silence.

“Are you working today?” I asked.

“Nope. You?”

“I am. But I think I want to take a day off today..” He nodded, understanding me.

“Jun..”

“Hmm?”

“I’m.. I’m really sorry for troubling you last night. I just.. I..” I couldn’t continue as I started to cry again remembering the night before.

“Hey hey.. Don’t cry.. I’m here..” he comforted me as he turned my body towards him and wiped my tears.

“Just forget about everything that happen yesterday okay? If you need me to do anything to help you forget, I’ll do it. Please don’t cry Hyuna..” he said. I nodded, listening to his words.

“And I hope you don’t mind that I threw your dress away. You’re not angry right?” he said.

I looked up to him, surprised at what he did. “Thank you so much Junhyung. No I’m not angry. I really should throw that dress anyway.”

I just realized that my face was so close to his as he had pulled me close to comfort me and to make sure I was okay. If it was before last night, I bet Junhyung would have already taken the chance to kiss me. That’s what he always do. But he was a little hesitant since last night. It was my turn to take the chance. I leaned forward a little, capturing his lips as the both of us shut our eyes. His hand moved down to my waist to pull me closer and I placed both my hands on each sides of his shoulder.

He my lower lip before kissing me fully again, a thing he never did before and it felt good. I don’t know how he did it, but he managed to carry me to sit on his lap, my legs on his sides as we kissed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held on my waist. He’s very different from Kibum. He doesn’t roam his hands everywhere, touching here and there. His kiss was more of love than pure lust. I heard the door closed and we broke apart quickly, turning towards the sound. Yoseob froze at his place where he was about to take his file on the dining table.

“I forgot my file,” he said and took his file. “Don’t worry about me. Please, continue,” he said and smiled innocently.

 

 

For those who subscribed to My Angel, this is sort of to compensate for a no update on that fic. For those who didnt, well hope you enjoy this long double update! :D

SUBSCRIBE && COMMENT!! <333