30

Wanted: Perfect Husband

SURPRISEEE!!! DOUBLE UPDATE!!!

ARENT I THE BEST? keke.. ^^

 

I felt someone touching the contours of my face, trailing his finger over my nose, jawline and lips. I open my eyes slowly to be met with Junhyung looking at me and his face was inches away from mine. His hand was covering one side of my face.

“Why are you covering my face?” I asked sleepily.

“The sunlight shines directly into our eyes. Its very glaring..” he said. I just smiled and closed my eyes back.

“You’re going back to sleep?” he asked and chuckled. I rested my forehead on his chest humming softly.

“We’re going home today…” he said softly, my hair gently.

“Do we have to….” I whined.

“You want to stay here longer?”

I smiled against his chest. “I can stay like this forever,” I said, hugging him closer.

“Sleeping or… being with me?” he asked carefully. I looked up to him and smiled. “Both.”

He his lips, trying to contain his smile from spreading. He bit his lower lip shyly and looked into my eyes. We stayed like that for quite some time and I don’t know what I was thinking when I did what I did next. I place my hand over his eyes, and leaned in leaving a soft peck on his lips just like what he did last night. I felt his eyebrows rose under my hand. I pulled back and lifted my hand from his eyes slowly.

“That was the first time you initiated the kiss,” he said. I chuckled and hid my face on his chest. He chuckled softly and lifted my chin to make me look at him. He leaned in and this time he gave me a deep kiss that he usually do. He pulled my body closer although there’s really no more gap between us. His tongue roamed around in my mouth, tasting every part of it. He caressed my cheek softly with his thumb as we kissed. Finally we broke the kiss together. He just looked at me with his thumb tracing my lips.

“Can you not go on anymore dates?” he said softly, looking down on my lips. What did he just say?

He looked up and met my eyes. “Can we… go on a date?” he said. Wait wait. What?

“Date? But um.. you’re.. you’re…”

“Imperfect? Yeah I get it,” he said even before I could finish my sentence. My mouth hang open shocked about his reply. He started moving away from me, not meeting my eyes.

“We should get up now,” he said, getting off the bed.

“No.. Jun.. Junhyung..” I said softly. But he just ignored me and walked out of the room, taking his towel. What just happened??

I sat up on the bed, thinking over what just happened. His words keep repeating in my mind. Imperfect? Yeah I get it. That was not what I meant! I was about to say he’s a friend. Friends shouldn’t date right? Coz if didn’t work the friendship ends. I don’t want that. But what if it’d work?

But Junhyung has thought wrong. I think I really am falling for him. Slowly. And now I think I might have ruined everything. He seemed so hurt when he looked away from me. I shall just wait for him to come back inside and I’ll explain everything.

 

After a few long minutes of waiting and thinking over my words in my head, the door open and he walked in. He went to the cupboard and looked for his clothes.

I stood up and walked over to him. “Junhyung-ah..”

He turned to me, raising his eyebrows. “Hmm?”

“About your question you asked just now.. let me explain. I –“

“Question? What question?” he asked.

“Eh?” Did he have a very bad memory or something?

“You know.. the question you asked before you went to shower…” I said. He titled his head confused.

“I don’t remember asking you anything,” he said, shaking his head.

“Yah Junhyung!” I was getting really irritated with his answers. Did I really dreamt it or is he pretending that he didn’t ask?

He raised his eyebrows. “I think you must still be sleepy Hyuna. Go and wash up.” He chuckled and turned back to the open cupboard. My jaw dropped open.

“Fine! Go on and be happy with your stupid big ego! Argh!” I stomped out of the room, slamming the door behind me. I can’t believe him!

 

Junhyung’s POV

My eyes shut when the door slammed closed.

“Forget I asked Hyuna. Pretend that nothing happen and I will too,” I said to myself. What was I thinking asking her to date me? Look at yourself in the mirror Yong Junhyung! She clearly wants a perfect candidate. Why should she waste time on a fail candidate like you? Wake up Junhyung! I clenched my fist and punched the cupboard.

“Forget I asked Hyuna.”

 

She came in half an hour later as she really takes a long time to shower. I was packing my things as she changed.

“Hyuna-ah, where do you want to eat for breakfast? Yoseob said that we should have breakfast together before heading home,” I said cheerfully.

“I’m not following,” she said in a stern voice.

“Aren’t you hungry?” I asked.

“I’ll eat at home,” she answered as she stuffed her things in her bag.

“Arasso..” I said as if I was not a little bit affected by it.

 

The whole time along our journey back she was quiet. I tried to talk to her but she would just answer by a word or two. Yoseob and Hyerin obviously know that we fought. They don’t know about what though.

 

Hyuna’s POV

After that day, I didn’t talk to Junhyung at all. He texted, called, but I didn’t respond. And here I thought I might be falling for him. Huh! I hate him! I hate Yong Junhyung!

I don’t want anything to do with him anymore until one day Hyerin told me to go to Yoseob’s house.

“What for?!” I shouted angrily on the phone.

“I left my project there unnie! I’m so sorry but please help me! I really need it by tomorrow and I can’t take it because I have a group discussion until late night today,” she pleaded.

“Why can’t Yoseob send it??” I said in frustration. Don’t tell me she’s trying to set me up. I swear I’m going to kill her if she did that.

“He also needs to finish his project by tomorrow. I don’t want to be taking his time away by sending my project.. Please unnie..”

“I DON’T WANT TO SEE HIS FACE! DON’T YOU GET IT??” I shouted. Luckily my mum wasn’t at home or I’m so dead for shouting at Hyerin.

“Yoseob oppa said Junhyung oppa is not at home. He went out to run some errands. You can just quickly take it and leave the house without even seeing him unnie!” she said convincingly.

“Arghh… Fine! But if this is one of your stupid ideas with Yoseob, I’m telling you, you’re not going to sleep peacefully tonight Hyerin,” I warned her.

“Yes unnie. I assure you its not a set up,” she said. She wasn’t even a little scared by my warning. It kinda proves she’s really speaking the truth.

I hang up and went to Yoseob’s house. I knocked on it thrice and Yoseob opened the door.

“Noona! Long time no see!” he said cheerfully.

“Yeah whatever. Give me my sister’s project and I’ll be going,” I said. I could tell he was shocked by my tone.

“Er.. Its upstairs. Come in first noona. Don’t worry hyung is not here,” he said, opening the door wider.

I stepped into his house and sat on the couch as Yoseob ran upstairs. I looked around the house bored waiting for him. Aish what took him so long..? It wasn’t that long actually. I just wanted to get out of the house as soon as possible.

Suddenly I heard loud banging on the front door. he’s back. I composed myself and waited for Yosoeb to go down and open the door. He kept on banging on the door that it was irritating. I called for Yoseob but he told me to wait for awhile.

I can’t stand the banging anymore and walked to the front door. Doesn’t he bring his own keys??

I swing open the door and saw Junhyung half dead, leaning by the door on his side. My eyes widened when I saw bruises and blood all over his face.

“Hy.. hyu.. hyuna..” he panted softly with his eyes half opened. At that moment, he collapsed on my body, holding my arms for support.

“Yah Junhyung! Junhyung!” I said panickly. I dragged his heavy body in and shouted Yoseob’s name continuously. What happened to him??

 

 

Oh no!! Keke.. ^^ I'll leave you thinking for one week and I'll be back next Friday. Bye yeom! :D

 

SUBSCRIBE && COMMENT! <33