Vacation

Wanted: Perfect Husband

 

Hyuna’s POV

I stepped into the room where me and Junhyung are supposed to sleep together. Damn you Junhyung. I know I’ve slept with him before about twice. But that was all accidental. One is when we were relaxing in his room when he was sick. Another is after I just cried over my failed date. But knowing that I’m fully conscious when I’m going to sleep makes me really uncomfortable.

He was unpacking his things from his bag when he turned to me as I walked in. I glared hard at him. He just smirked and turns back to his bag.

“You’re sleeping in the living room Junhyung,” I said.

He scoffed. “And what makes you think I would do that?”

“You’re sleeping there Junhyung! I don’t care! You are!” I shouted stomping my feet childishly. He laughed loudly as if I just said the funniest joke in the world.

He turned and walked nearer towards me. I glared at him but he just stared intensely into my eyes as he got closer to me. He smiled devilishly. His right hand cupped my cheek and caressed it softly while looking into my eyes. Gosh I think I’m losing this staring contest. Don’t back down Hyuna. Don’t back down!

“Cmon.. I know you want me to stay baby..” he said softly. His words made the ends of my hair stand. My glare softened. I’m not agreeing to what he said but his voice just made me melt instantly. With his stare and hand caressing my cheek, how can I say no to that??

He tilted his head a little and left a soft peck on my cheek. He walked to his bag again and took his clothes that he had unpacked to be placed inside the cupboard. I’m there frozen and he just act as if nothing happen. Well nothing did happen. You’re confusing me Yong Junhyung!

I snapped out from my daze and looked for my bag to unpack. I’ll just push him out of them room at night. Yup that’s what I’m going to do. I looked around and I couldn’t find my bag anywhere.

“Junhyung did you see my bag?” I asked him.

“Yeah its in the cupboard,” he replied as he stepped away from the cupboard. “I’m going out for awhile yeah?” he said and walked out.

I look into the cupboard to find all my clothes unpacked and hanged neatly in the cupboard along with Junhyung’s clothes. My tote bag was empty and I looked around the room. I saw my accessories all lined up on the dressing table. Did he just do all the unpacking for me?

 

I went out to find Junhyung drinking ice water by the counter. That’s a rare sight. If he’s not drinking beer, he’d be drinking coke. I walked towards him and he smiled as he saw me. I smiled back.

“Where’s Yoseob and Hyerin?” I asked, noticing that the cottage was quiet.

“They went ‘sight-seeing’” he said. I nodded thoughtfully.

“Do you want to go too? I can show you around the forest” He took his last sip of his drink.

“That sounds scary. But yeah sure!” I smiled. He chuckled and got around the counter. Before we could walk to the door, I stopped him by grabbing on his arm gently. He turned to me.

“Erm.. thank you. For er.. unpacking for me,” I said cautiously. He just smiled.

“No problem. Let’s go,” he said, taking my hand into his and pulling me along as he walk.

 

 

We walked through the woods where there were birds chirping and the natural breeze accompanied by the rustling of dried leaves. Its really a great place to relax and just clear your mind.

“So do you like it here?” he asked. I breathe in deeply, smiling.

“Yup! Just like you said. Its very relaxing” I walked ahead of him when I saw a self-made swing.

He laughed a little. “Yoseob’s parents made that for me and Yoseob when we were little. I’m not sure if it still works,” Junhyung said. I tugged on the rope that was supporting the seat made of a plank.

“It seems strong..” I said as I took a seat on the swing. I let my weight rest on the plank slowly and as I lifted both my legs, it didn’t break or collapse. Thank god.

I smiled widely at Junhyung. He smiled and walked behind me. He placed both his hands on each side of my waist and pushed me forward gently while I held onto the rope. I could feel the cool wind blowing to my face as the swing got higher.

“Your turn to push me!” Junhyung said suddenly. I got up and let him sit. He sat on the plank expectantly and waited. I smiled widely.

“Push it yourself!” I laughed and made a run for it.

“Kim Hyuna!” he shouted and I know he was running after me, hearing the sound of dried leaves on the ground that he stepped on.

I laughed happily as I ran away from him. Suddenly I felt his strong arms around my waist as he caught me from behind. He carried me off the ground and spun me around while I laughed heartily.

“You think you can run away from me huh? I’m faster than you!” he said. I held onto his hand on my stomach, giggling happily. Finally he let me down and I turned to him wide a big smile on my face. I got tired from all the laughing that I panted heavily. He chuckled slightly looking at me.

“You still owe me a swing,” he said raising his eyebrows.

“Aren’t you too old to be playing a swing?” I said. He pouted cutely while frowning.

I chuckled. “Aigoo so cute…” I said as I cupped his face and pinch his chubby cheeks. He gave me an eyesmile that I’ve never seen before. Since when did he start being so cute?

 

 

We went back to the cottage when it was getting dark. As we stepped in, I heard laughter coming from the kitchen. Junhyung and I looked at each other and we peeped into the kitchen. There, Yoseob and Hyerin were happily laughing while trying to make a decent dinner.

“Oppa why not we just eat ramen? This dinner is seriously not working,” Hyerin said and laughed.

“Yeah I think that’s a good idea too. But since we’re going to be here for 3 days 3 nights, let’s ‘conserve’ the ramen. We’ll share one and hyung and noona can share one,” he said.

“Do you really think they will share oppa? They are quarreling lesser these days but they still are quarreling. I mean did you see how unhappy unnie was when she had to share room with Junhyung oppa?” she said worriedly. I felt uncomfortable listening to their conversation that is about me. I don’t even dare to look at Junhyung.

“Don’t you know baby? The more two people fight, the more likely they will fall for each other. And I read somewhere that mostly, when a guy likes to tease a girl, it means he likes her,” Yoseob said. I felt my face getting hot. Get a proper book Yoseob. Junhyung will never fall for me and vice versa.

“Jinja? Then that’s great! Unnie will never have to go for anymore dates. Let’s just wait until they realize their own feelings towards each other,” Hyerin said excitedly.

“No no baby. Unnie should go for more dates! Then will she realize that she likes Junhyung hyung and when hyung realised that he is feeling jealous, he will too!” Yoseob smiled brightly. Hyerin nodded happily agreeing with Yoseob.

“Er I think we shouldn’t eavesdrop anymore,” Junhyung whispered to my ear. I turned my head slightly and saw that his face was slightly red. So was mine I think.

“Yeah I think so too,” I said. We crept silently to out room and pretended like we didn’t hear anything. That was just an immature conversation by two college students that are delusional of the term love. Nothing is true or going to be true out of it. I convinced myself.

 

note: remember when I asked to choose a story from the 3 posters? My Angel got the most votes! :D So subcribe to it yeah? :) My Angel

~COMMENT && SUBSCRIBE~