Anger

Wanted: Perfect Husband

Heyloo!! I'm losing many comments but gaining some new subscribers. So I'm assuming my readers are very busy? But anyways, I'm just gonna update no matter how many the comments are. But it will sure help in motivating me to update! :D enjoyzz! I guess this is quite a long chapter. ^^

 

 

“I’m tired~” I whined, walking to the living room where Junhyung was watching some action movie. I collapsed on the sofa, sitting beside him.

“Of course you are. You’ve been cleaning the kitchen since morning. Why did you do that Hyuna..” Junhyung said.

I glared at him. “Not like someone offered any help. Yoseob’s coming home tomorrow. I don’t want to leave the house in a mess..”

I tried to make myself comfortable on the sofa by slumping like Junhyung did. I just couldn’t.

“Why is this sofa so hard??” I complained, hitting on the sofa.

“Aish.. just come here,” Junhyung said, pulling my whole body towards him, making me lean on his chest while he lay down on the sofa on his back. Both my legs were in the middle of his spread out legs. Damn Junhyung. What the hell are you doing??

“Better?” he asked.

I was a little stiff in the beginning but he was right. I did feel more comfortable and relaxed. My head just lay on his chest, leaning a little towards the crook of his neck. I could feel his chest rising and falling as he breathes. His arms were casually wrapped around my waist. His attention was back to the movie when he felt that I began to relax. I didn’t know where to put my hand so I just place them above his.

We watch the movie in silence and soon it ended and there were commercials before the next movie starts.

“Junhyung, can I ask you something?” I said.

“Hmm?”

I started drawing circles on his hand while I thought of a polite way to ask without creating any misunderstandings.

“Why do you live here? I mean, where’s your family?”

He took quite a while to answer but I just waited patiently.

“Hmm.. For one, Yoseob’s parents want me to take care of him since they are always away..” He started playing with my fingers while he continued.

“My so-called real house is quite far from here. Whenever I’m back from any concert, fanmeeting or whatsoever, I would go back there. My older brother would come with my bike and we would exchange places. So when I go out of the house, people thought I’m him. So that house is where most people think I live in.”

“So you would go here and your brother would live there?” I confirmed again.

“Yup..” I could feel him nodding at the top of my head.

“What about your parents?” I asked curiously.

“My mum died when I was 10 and my dad is always busy with his work. Yeah I don’t really have an ideal family..” he said. He sounded kind of sad.

I don’t really know how to comfort people so I just remained silent. “It’s nothing. I got over these facts of my life already,” he said and chuckled. I just smiled.

I felt him moving a little to the side but he held on my shoulders so that I won’t fall. He coughed profusely and moved back to his original position.

“You’re still sick?” I asked, getting up slightly from his body to look at him.

He just smiled. “I’m just coughing Hyuna. Slowly getting better. At least I’m not vomiting anymore.” I looked at him, still unsure of his condition. I touched his forehead to see if he still has fever from yesterday. It’s not hot so I guess he is getting better. I nodded to myself and lay back on his body.

The tattoo across his arm caught my attention. I took his arm and looked at it carefully.

“Jun, what does it mean?” I said, gesturing to his arm.

“Carpe diem means seize the day. Quam minimum credula postero is only believe in the word ‘tomorrow’ in the smallest way you can,” he explained. Gosh he sounds so hot in Latin! It’s Latin right?

“Wow that’s.. deep.” He just laughed. Suddenly his phone rang. He tried to reach it but it was too far on the table for him to reach.

“Okay get up Hyuna. I need my phone,” he said, trying to push me off gently.

I smirked. You think I’m that easy?

I turned and faced him, still on his body. I cling on his neck and grinned.

“Sherro!” I chuckled.

He raised an eyebrow. “You sure?” I nodded, giving him an eye-smile.

Out of the sudden he started tickling my sides and I couldn’t stop laughing, begging him to stop.

“Jun.. Junhyung! S-top! I’ll get off! I’ll g-et off!” I said in between my laughs.

When he stopped, I didn’t realize that he was on top of me now. I must have been struggling hard to break from his grip that we switched places. As our laughter faded, he just looked me in the eye. It was just like the time when I fell on him. I can’t break free from his stare.

He pecked my lips lightly and got up and took his phone, which by now has already stopped ringing.

He dialed some number and sat beside me. I sat up and just looked at him. As he waited for the person to answer, he turned to me. He just noticed that I was looking at him and he winked, giving me a smirk. I rolled my eyes and looked away from him.

“Hello? Yeah hyung its me. Sorry I didn’t pick up just now. I had a… situation going on. But its all….good now,” he smiled, leaning back on the sofa.

“Yeah I’m feeling better just a little bit of cough and flu. Oh really? Sorry to fill the mail with fan gifts hyung. I’ll come by later and take some of the vitamins they give…”

Wow his fans even know that he’s sick. And that must be his brother. Or maybe his manager?

He hung up and looked at me. “I have to go back to my house to pick up some things. Wanna follow?”

I thought about it for awhile. “Sure. So we’re going there by your bike?”

“Yup! It’s not like you’ve never ride it before. Gaja!” He stood up and pulled me up.

 

We reached his house which is quite far from Yoseob’s house and its more towards the city area. We walked into the house by the backdoor.

“Hyung! I’m home! Hyung?” Junhyung called out to his brother.

As we entered the living room, a tall guy in a suit greeted us. “Ah.. so you’re home. It’s been awhile.”

I looked at Junhyung but he didn’t seem very happy.

“Your brother is in the bathroom, upstairs. Well who do we have here? Is she my future daughter-in-law?” he asked with a smile, looking at me. I just smiled and bowed slightly.

“Yeah,” Junhyung answered simply. What?! I thought he was going to deny it! He was about to walk away, pulling me along, when the man stopped him.

“Can you please show me some respect Junhyung? I am your father.” Juhyung turned and looked him straight in the eye.

“You’re only my father in name. My brother is the one who raise me after my mother died.”

“Excuse me young man. I’ve been working hard to earn for the both of you and you said your brother raised you??” Junhyung’s father raised his voice a little.

Junhyung scoffed. “You worked hard and spent your hard-earned money on yourself. My brother had to quit school so that he can work and support me and himself. You’re just good for nothing.” He was still holding my hand and I could feel his arm getting tensed. I looked up at him and his face was full of anger and hatred. I’ve never seen Junhyung like this.

His father just looked at him as if he wanted to strangle Junhyung and bury him alive. Seeing that he’s not going to say anything, Junhyung spoke.

“I think we’re done here.” He held my hand tightly and we went upstairs.

We went into a room, which I assume is his, and he slammed the door shut. He let go of my hand and banged his fists on the wall. I was really scared he might hurt himself as he was constantly banging on the wall. Without thinking, I rushed to him and hugged him tightly from the back. I just wanted him to stop.

“Stop Junhyung. You’ll hurt yourself. Jebal..” I begged him. He stopped banging on the wall and rested his hands on the wall. I felt his body relaxed but his breathing was still rapid.

He straightened up his body and took my hands to let go of his body. He turned to me and cupped my face. I didn’t realize that I was crying until he wiped my tears.

“I’m sorry if I scared you.. Mianhe..” he whispered softly. I just nodded, looking at him.

His hands slowly moved away from my face and he hugged me. I didn’t know what else to do so I hugged him back. We stayed in that position for what seemed like forever. But I really like the feeling of being in his embrace. Suddenly the door creaked opened slowly and a guy peek his head inside.

“Erm Jun..” I said wanting to let him know that there was someone at the door.

He looked up from my shoulder and turned around towards the door. He gave a gentle smile.

“Ah hyung..”

“Am I like, interrupting something?” the guy said while pushing the door open and stepping inside.

We let go of each other awkwardly and I stood away from Junhyung. I could feel my face heating up when I heard Junhyung’s brother chuckle.

He brought in three big bags filled with things and set it aside. “I heard banging. I know you’re back,” he said, giving Junhyung a brotherly hug. Junhyung just sighed.

“Hey relax.. You’re still sick. Don’t bother about him,” he said, patting Junhyung’s head.

Junhyung stayed silent and he kneeled down to look at the things his brother brought. So what now? Am I supposed to just stand here?

“Yah Junhyung-ah.. you’re so rude. How can you not introduce your awesome brother to your beautiful girlfriend?” He smiled at me.

Junhyung looked over his shoulder and chuckled. “Her name is Hyuna. Hyuna, meet my awesome brother, Jaehyun. And hyung, she’s just my friend.”

Jaehyun walked towards me and smiled. “Aish.. Friends can change to lovers right? Come join us Hyuna. I always have fun looking through Junhyung’s fan gifts. Especially the fanmails.” He smirked.

We walked to where Junhyung was sitting and sat beside him.

“Oh wait. I’ll go and get you guys some drinks,” Jaehyun said, standing up again and walked out of the room.

Junhyung was looking through his fan gifts when I noticed his knuckles were very red and sore. It was probably due to the banging just now. I took his hands slowly and by his reaction, I could tell he was shocked. I look at it carefully and caressed it with my thumb. I looked up at him.

“Does it hurt?” I asked softly, raising my eyebrows. He smiled and shook his head slightly.

“Not really. I’m fine Hyuna. Don’t worry..” he replied.

 

I'm really sorry for using Jay Park's name! I just dont have any other name with Jae- infront of it. okay so i changed the name to Jaehyun. :D Anywayy isn't angry Junhyung so freaking hawt??? :DD I'm weird btw. I just love when guys are angry. and imagining Junhyung to be like that is just.... wow. :P OH! and i get the meaning of Junhyung's tattoo from the net. and i knw there are quite many versions of it, but i'll just take one. :)

So... SUBSCRIBE && COMMENT KAY? :D AND WELCOME NEW READERS!! 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! <333