Sooyoung's arrival

High School War { under co. }

 

Sunny’s POV

I woke up early and found myself at unfamiliar surroundings. I sat up abruptly in surprise and saw Henry drooling from the other bed. Realization hit me that I was in Super Junior’s dorm. I was starting to live here now.

I looked at the time and saw that it was still 4 in the morning.

I stood up and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

After that I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge finding nothing but water and a few left-over foods from last night.

It’s a good thing that Leeteuk gave me the money for food yesterday.

I changed in to my sweats then left the dorm to go at the wet market, buying ingredients and foods that will be convenient for the week.

As I went back to the dorm, I found Sungmin watching the TV.

“It’s 5 o’clock and you’re watching TV?” I tried to make a conversation since he was the only Super Junior member who doesn’t talk to me.

He looked at me with an eyebrow raised. You can see it in his eyes that he doesn’t want to talk to me or interact with me in anyway. So I just rolled my eyes then went to the kitchen to arrange the things I bought.

That man somehow makes me angry.

I cooked English breakfast since it was the easiest thing to cook for today and I’m too lazy.

I was setting up the table when someone begun helping me, I looked up and saw Sungmin.

"Thanks" I muttered.

"No problem, since you’re in the same house with us now. We should help each other." he replied.

I smiled. He seems nice.

"Wake the others." he stated coldly.

Maybe not.

So I just pouted then left him, setting up the table.

I knocked on Eunhyuk and Leeteuk’s room.

KNOCK KNOCK.

No answer.

I tried again.

Still, no answer.

I went in and they we're sleeping peacefully.

"Leeteuk, Eunhyuk Oppa~ Wake up." I said and shook them.

"Hmmmm." Leeteuk mumbled.

I sighed.

"YAH! EUNHYUK AND LEETEUK OPPA! WAKE UP!" I yelled.

Eunhyuk fell off the bed in shock. "What the- Sunny? You surprised me."

I laughed. “Mianhe. The food is ready. Go and wash up.”

I went to the next room then knocked.

"Yes?" Kyuhyun answered.

"It’s time to eat. Wake up Siwon too." I said.

He nodded and smiled. “Neh.”

I went to the next room and before I could knock, the door opened revealing Shindong oppa in a cute pajama.

"Oooh. I smell food." Shindong sniffed.

I smiled. “Wake up, Heenim too.”

 

Taeyeon's POV

I sighed. "I miss Sunny already.”

"Then you should let her go back to the dorm." Yuri suggested.

I looked at her with do-you-want-my-pride-to-be-ruined face.

"Pride. Pride. Pride. Oh speaking of her, she's here." Yuri pointed at the door.

When we arrived at the classroom, I looked at her and she seems happy with Super Junior making me angry more.

She turned when she noticed us then looked at me with a sad face. Okay, I miss her.

I looked away as I sat at my seat, listening to my mp3 to clear off my mind.

RRIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGG. The school bell rang.

The teacher came in and we bowed.

"Okay class. Sooyoung is back!" she yelled excitedly.

"REALLY!?" Sunny yelled excitedly. We looked at her with a wtf look.

She looked at the ground sadly then bit her lip.

"Annyeong SNSD! I MISS YOU!" Sooyoung jumped from the outside.

"Oh. Is this the so-called Super Junior? Annyeong-saeyo! I'm Sooyoung the girl with the long legs of SNSD!" she greeted the Super Junior.

The Super Junior members laughed and I couldn’t help myself but roll my eyes.

"Sunny! Why are you there alone?" Sooyoung shouted.

She just stared at Sooyoung with teary eyes.

"What happened here? Can someone tell me?" Sooyoung asked loudly.

"We'll tell you later.” I said and she nodded.

 

Sooyoung's POV

I missed this school so much!

And of course the girls.. I heard that there's a group of handsome new students at our school, and they are called Super Junior.

I'm excited to meet them.

The teacher asked me to wait at the hallway first as she came inside the room.

"Okay class. Sooyoung is back!" she yelled excitedly.

"REALLY!?" Sunny yelled then the girls looked at her with a wtf look.

What happened here?

I jumped from outside the classroom and yelled with a big smile

"Annyeong SNSD! I MISS YOU!" 

Then I looked at the guys who we're staring at me weirdly. Someone caught my eye. Who is he?

"Oh. Is this the so-called Super Junior? Annyeong-saeyo! I'm Sooyoung the girl with the long legs of SNSD!" I greeted the super juniors.

And the Super Junior laughed. I saw Taeyeon roll her eyes. She must hate them a lot.

"Sunny! Why are you there alone?" I shouted.

She just stared at me with teary eyes.

"What happened here? Can someone tell me?" I asked loudly.

"We'll tell you later.” Taeyeon said and I nodded in response.