Fany Amnesia

High School War { under co. }

 

Tiffany's POV

 

“Urgh. My head hurts. OW! My legs also hurt!” I yelped in pain.

What happened? Uhhh. I can’t remember anything.

“Hmm? Tiffany! You’re awake!” A girl said happily.

“Uhmm. Where am I? And.. Who are you? Tiffany? My name is Stephanie” I told her.

Her face suddenly turned into a shocked expression.

She immediately got her cellphone and dialed numbers.

“Hey. It’s me. Fany is awake. But. Something is wrong with her. She cant remember me. Tell the others and I’ll go to the doctor. Okay? Bye.” she finished and looked at me again with a worried face.

“Fany. I’ll call the doctor first okay? But eat this. Me and the girls made this for you. Wait here for me okay? Oh yeah. It’s me, Taeyeon” she told me and smiled.

She’s so pretty and caring.

I ate the food she gave and WOW it was so GOOD! It’s like I haven’t eaten for a whole week!

“Hmm? Oh you’re back. Umm. Taeyoon?” I asked. I forget names easily. I think.

“It’s Taeyeon” she said and discussed something with the doctor.

“Hmm. Tiffany. I’ll do a test on you since your friend here told me that you can’t remember her or anything” he said and I nodded.

“Unnie! What happened?! Is tiffany okay!?” yelled a girl in panic.

“Yah! Sunny! This is the hospital. Please be quiet. She’s not dead. She just can’t remember us” Taeyeon said.

“What?” the girl.. I mean Sunny said in a shocked expression.

“Tiffany? You can’t remember anything? Are you sure? Try remembering something” she said.

I tried to recall them but I just can’t.

“I’m sorry. But I really can’t remember anything” I said.

“Girls, I’ll check tiffany first okay? So that we can know what’s happening to her” the doctor said and they nodded.

Sunny dragged me in the wheel chair and we went to a room.

 

After 2 hours..

“I got the results. It seems that Tiffany here has amnesia. It can be permanent but please help her regain her memories” the doctor said and they nodded.

“Tiffany. I’ll go home first okay? I’ll tell the girls and the super junior to visit you. And we’ll also tell them about your condition” Sunny said.

“Super Junior?” I asked. I think it’s a group name. It’s kind of a weird group name.

“Yeah. It’s funny because on their first day at school we all tried to torture them and now we’re friends” she said and smiled like she remembered something fun.

I sighed. I wish I can remember everything soon.

“Don’t worry tiffany, we promise to help you regain your memories” Taeyeon said and I smiled at her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really sorry guys. 

I'm really busy at school right now because of the requirements. :c

I love you all. :-*