Mianhe~

High School War { under co. }

 

Hyoyeon's POV
 
Yoona and Sunny tried to untie us, but we heard the door unlocking and the wondergirls laughter.
 
Taeyeon told them to escape first and report to the others what's happening.
 
By the time the kidnappers went inside the room, Yoona and Sunny already escaped.
 
Woohyun was so pissed that he beated Taeyeon to tell them what happened.. But Taeyeon didn't say a single word. I felt my tears flowing. It's all my fault! If I didn't ask them to go outside at night..
 
I fell down the floor since my whole body hurts and my head was spinning.
 
I saw Woohyun stripping Taeyeon. I was crying and telling him to stop then the door slammed open and I saw my friends.
 
Super Junior and Girls Generation.
 
I was relieved. I know they'll save us. So I, decided to sleep since I'm feeling too tired..
 
 
Eunhyuk's POV
 
"I think something bad is going to happen" Leeteuk said.
 
I sighed.
 
'There is already something bad happening! And that's the GIRLS being angry at us!'
 
But, to be honest, when he told us that. My heart beated so fast. And I felt something really bad is going to happen. But I just shrugged it off.
 
We we're all shocked when the door slammed open and we saw Sunny and Yoona with the other girls. But some of them are missing. And their faces are all tensed and worried.
 
"Guys! Help us! Taeyeon and the others were kidnapped by the infinite! Me and Sunny escaped.. There's no time to explain! Let's go save them!" Yoona said and we immediately followed them.
 
We were led to another mansion and we saw the other class there. They all shocked and didn't dare to stop us going inside.
 
Then, we saw the infinite and wondergirls coming out from a room. They were all surprised to see us all there. Then, they immediately attacked and we fought back.. Even the girls fought. After a minute of fighting, leeteuk immediately went inside and we saw Woohyun stripping Taeyeon who was crying. I think something snapped at Leeteuk and he beated Woohyun to pulp.
 
I snapped out of it and searched for Hyoyeon.. She was there, lying on the floor. She was bleeding, I think she was beated too! . I'll kill those guys another day. First, I have to get Hyoyeon to the mansion since there's no hospital here in the island.
 
Seeing Hyoyeon hurt like this.. It felt like my heart was being stabbed a million times. I should've protected her!
 
No One's POV
 
Hyoyeon was now lying in bed and hasn't woke up since the incident.
It has been 2 days since that night and Eunhyuk wasn't leaving Hyoyeon.
He's always taking care of her and didn't dare to leave.
 
Seohyun once asked Eunhyuk to rest and she'll take care of Hyoyeon but he insisted.
He told Seohyun that once Hyoyeon woke up, he'll tell her what he really feels about her.
Seohyun understood it and let Eunhyuk stay.
 
 
Taeyeon was still shocked by what happened.
Most of the time, she's spacing out and doesn't talk much.
Everyone is worried about her, especially Leeteuk.
Leeteuk tried to comfort her but she's getting scared whenever a guy comes close to her.
Leeteuk thought that's its better to let her take some time to recover.
 
 
Super Junior and Girls Generation are all eating their dinner in awkward silence.
Of course, Eunhyuk was still taking care of Hyoyeon and decided to ate in Hyoyeon's room.
 
Siwon decided to broke the silence..
 
"Uh.. So, Fany, have you remembered everything?" Siwon asked Tiffany and the girls all stopped eating and looked at each other.
 
Siwon and the guys noticed it.
 
"What's wrong?" Siwon asked and Tiffany bit her lip.
 
"Uh. I'm sorry guys. I forgot to tell you all.." Tiffany hesitated and closed her eyes shut then she sighed.
 
"Iwasjustpretending" Tiffany said as fast as she could..
 
"What? Talk slowly.." Yesung said.
 
Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with worried eyes.
Taeyeon decided to tell them instead of Tiffany.
 
"She was.. Pretending" Taeyeon told the guys and Tiffany bowed her head.
 
They we're surprised when Taeyeon talked. It has been a while since she talked.
 
"I'm really really sorry! I didn't want to deceive you guys! I really felt guilty... I am so sorry!" she said over and over again.
 
Siwon gasped but the other guys didn't really care.
Because some of them already knew that Tiffay was just pretending.
And the others just felt like they dont have the right to be angry at Tiffany since they used them too, they think they're all even now.
 
"Y-you guys knew this?" Siwon asked his friends and they nodded.
 
"Aish!" Siwon felt like he was the only stupid guy among them.
 
'Am I that stupid? Argh. I am so irritated!' Siwon thought.
 
He decided to walk out and Tiffany followed him.
 
 
Tiffany's POV
 
Siwon sounded angry. And it hurts my heart.
He walked out and I followed him.
I followed him in the beach and he kicked the sand then lied down and stared at the sky.
I stood infront of him and looked at him in the eyes.
 
"I'm really sorry Siwon. It's because I was hurt when you rejected me that's why I decided to have revenge on you.. But I changed my mind.. B-because.. I-I still l-love you" I cried and cupped my hands in my face.
 
I sat beside him while crying and I felt him stood up from lying down.
 
'He hugged me.. Wait. What? He hugged me?'
 
I removed my hands from my face and stopped crying.
 
He was an inch to my face and he was staring with me eye to eye.
I felt my face getting hotter and I hope he wont notice since the moon is the only light in the beach.
 
"I understand. I'm sorry too, for everything" he said and kissed me.
 
It felt like I was in heaven..