infinite

High School War { under co. }

 

"Aish. I cant believe this!" Hyoyeon murmured.
 
What a frustrating vacation, especially for those who we're just starting to have a romance in their life.
They trusted Super Junior and they used them.
Aigooo~
 
Sunny sighed.
 
"I'm going out for some fresh air.. Who wants to come?" Sunny asked the girls.
 
"I'm coming" Yoona said.
 
"Me too" Hyoyeon mingled.
 
"I'll just rest here, I'm too tired" Jessica said and Sunny nodded.
 
"Same with Sica" Tiffany said.
 
"Same with them" Sooyoung told Sunny.
 
"me too" Seohyun said.
 
"I'm coming with you guys" Yuri told Yoona and they nodded.
 
"How about you Taeyeon?" Sunny asked Taeyeon.
 
"Uh. You girls go first, I'll follow" Taeyeon said and the girls left.
 
 
 
"Whooaaa~ I love going for some fresh air when I'm frustrated" Taeyeon told herself.
 
"Me too. It's refreshing" Sunny also said.
 
The other girls agreed too.
They we're walking for a few minutes in silence.
 
"Well, well, well.. What are these girls doing here at night?" a guys voice said from behind them.
 
They turned around and saw familiar guys.
 
"Yah. I thought we're the only section here in the island? Why are they here?" Yuri asked the girls.
 
These familia guys are from the next class from them.
Their known for their insecureties on Super Junior.
They are called INFINITE.
 
Sunggyu laughed and walked towards Yuri.
He caressed Yuri's cheeks and Yuri flinched.
 
"Do you want to go to our room?" Sunggyu asked Yuri seductively.
 
Yuri clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes.
Yuri slapped his hand.
 
"Why would I want to go to your room?" Yuri asked and smirked.
 
Sunggyu laughed and grabbed Yuri's hair. "YOU.WILL.COME.WITH.ME" Sunggyu told her.
 
"Dont touch her!" Sunny yelled and punched Sunggyu's face.
 
Sunggyu touched his nose and it was bleeding.
 
"YOU ! GRAB HER!" Sunggyu yelled and Woohyun, Dongwoo, and Hoya grabbed Sunny.
 
"YAH! LET GO OF ME!" Sunny yelled and Yoona and the other girls tried to grab Sunny back but they we're too strong.
 
"LET GO OF HER!" Yoona yelled as she kicked Woohyun.
 
"Lets just grab them all" Sunggyu said and smirked.
 
They grabbed Sunny, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona.
They struggled but they were 7 and the girls were only 5.
 
Hyoyeon bit Sungyeol's arms and he let go because of pain.
Hyoyeon tried to run away to inform the others but she was caught by dongwoo.
The guys kicked Hyoyeon and the girls tried to stop them.
 
"STOP! STOP! We'll go with you guys calmly. Just stop hurting Hyo" Yoona cried.
 
The guys stopped and dragged the girls to the other mansion where they are staying.
Infinite's classmates saw them dragging the girls.
They didn't dare to help or asked why the girls are there.
 
"Yah. Why are they here?" Sohee asked Woohyun.
 
Woohyun smiled at her and they kissed with tongue involved.
 
"Ew" Yoona murmured and Yubin heard it.
Yubin kicked Yoona and Yoona was about to fight back but Yubin and Sohee punched her at the same time.
 
"Stop it!" Yuri yelled.
 
The wondergirls laughed at them.
 
"So, whats the plan?" Sun Mi asked the guys.
 
"Well, after we lock them up.. We'll threaten the Super Junior that we'll them if they dont quit the SM Entertainment and not debut" Hoya explained.
 
Sunny gasped.
 
"Just try and us, I'll kill you all" Sunny said as she gritted her teeth.
 
Wondergirls and Infinite laughed.
They tied their hands and feet then taped the girls mouth and locked them up in an empty room in the mansion.
 
"See ya!" Ye Eun waved to the girls and they left with the infinite.
 
They we're tied far from each other so they wont try to help each other.
 
"MMMMM. MMMMM! MMMMMMMM!" Taeyeon was telling something to Yoona but Yoona didn't understood.
 
Taeyeon tried to point something beside Yoona.
She was pointing at the vase and Yoona, being smart, understood it quickly.
Yoona pushed the cabinet and the vase fell and broke.
She quickly grabbed a piece and tried to cut the rope.
After a few minutes, she succeeded and untied the rope on her feet and untaped .
She quickly ran to Sunny who's the closest to her and untied her too.
Then, they both untied Taeyeon and Hyoyeon but they heard the guys voices.
Taeyeon's mouth was untaped.
 
"QUICK! RUN! GET OUT OF HERE AND GET HELP!" Taeyeon told them and they opened the windows to escape.
 
Its a good thing theres a fire exit there.
The door was unlocking and they escaped in time.
 
 
 
Woohyun punched Taeyeon's facea and grabbed her hair.
 
"I SAID! WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY!?" Woohyun yelled but Taeyeon wasn't saying anything.
 
He laughed.
 
"You guys should go outside first, I've got business here" Woohyun said and the other infinite members nodded and went outside leaving Woohyun alone.
 
"Since you aren't saying anything, I'll you.. with them.. watching.. It's fun huh?" Woohyun said and Taeyeon's eyes widened.
 
He pushed Taeyeon and Taeyeon fell.
He took of his shirt and was ripping off Taeyeon's shirt when..
 
BAM!
 
The door slammed open and they saw the Super Junior members with the other SNSD members with baseball bats.
They looked outside and the infinite and wondergirls are all lying down in the floor bleeding.
 
Leeteuk looked at Woohyun and got furious when he saw Woohyun touching Taeyeon.
He quickly attacked Woohyun until Woohyun was bleeding so much.
He calmed Taeyeon who was sobbing and the others untied Yuri and Hyoyeon.
Leeteuk hugged Taeyeon and patted her back for comfort.
 
"Shh. I'm here now, I'll protect you" Leeteuk told Taeyeon.
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I know this is so boring.
I'm sorry but I'm having a hard time writing these days.
I'm so busy with applying in college and family problems.
Sorry guys!
But I'll do my best! FIGHTING!