Chapter 4

The Enigmatic Pieces

Mir’s POV

Just as Jea seonsaengnim start teaching, I can see dongwoon quickly pay attention to her. Tsk, this guy, he’s only doing that because he misses the school so much. How long has he been absent, 3 weeks? A month? To tell you the truth almost all of us misses him too. Mostly me, jinwoon, hyorin, key, and min I think, since we’re his bestfriend and all. Well actually we’re not only missing him but we’re also worry about him and pity him. My bestfriend got into a terrible accident that caused him his parents life for god sake’s. But still, it’s not like we’re going to told him that though.

Flashback

“Son DongWoon! Are you okay?”, I asked him as soon as I got into the ward.

“Yeah.., I’m okay now, you guys don’t need to worry.”, he smiles towards us.

“Where’s hyorin?”, he continued.

“She can’t come, she need to study for a re-test, if she fails again she wont be able to get to the 12th grade next year.”, jinwoon explained.

“Ahh..”, dongwoon nodded.

“Dongwoon-ah… we heard about what happen… we’re really sorry about it, about what happened to you.”, I said to him representing the others with a sympathetic smile on our faces.

“It’s okay, don’t worry, I’m fine.”, he said with a smile.

“So, how’s school? Did anything interesting happened?”, he continued, changing the subject.

“Oh, something awesome happen…..”, Min quickly notice what he’s doing and starts rambling toward him.

End of Flashback

From that moment we know, that he doesn’t want us to talk about either the accident or what happened to his parents.

My thoughts were interrupted when I suddenly heard a grunt coming from beside me. I turn my head and find dongwoon looking like he’s in pain.

“yah, son dongwoon, gwaenchana?”, I asked with worry.

“gwaenchana.”, he nodded his head.

“You sure?”, I asked again, but this time he doesn’t reply me.

I get a bad feeling about this.

“Dongwoon-ah, dongwoon-ah..”, I try calling him but again, he doesn’t respond.

“jinwoon-ah, I think something is wrong with dongwoon.”, I called jinwoon.

Jinwoon turned his head and find dongwoon crutching in pain. He too then start to calling dongwoon’s name.

While we’re calling him quitely, he suddenly looks straight, at the front of the class, piercing his eyes as if he wants to look at something more clearly. I quickly turned my head to see what is he looking at, but found nothing. Idiot mir, he’s not looking at anything, he just wanted to ease the pain. I cursed my own self and turned my head back toward dongwoon. We both keep calling his name, but he still doesn’t respond. And then, he suddenly fell from the chair, unconscious.

Dongwoon’s POV

“Mireu?”, hell, my head hurt so much.

“oh! You’re awake! Mrs. Shin, he woke up!”, mir shouted towards someone.

Mrs.shin? what happenend? Wait, where am i? I open my eyes wider to observe my surrounding more closely.

I’m in the sickbay. Wasn’t I supposed to be in class? How the hell did I get here?

“Oh, you are awake dongwoon-ssi, here, let me help you sit up so I can check on you.”, Mrs. Shin said, appearing beside me without being noticed.

“Ah, ne.”, I answered shortly and sat up.

“Yah, mir, what happened?”, I asked Mir while mrs.shin is checking me up.

“Molla. You suddenly fainted. Tsk, yah kid, you shouldn’t have come if you weren’t feeling so well.”, Mir replied.

“Dongwoon ssi, how do you feel.”, mrs shin asked, interrupting our conversation.

“I feel quite fine actually.”, I answered truthfully.

“Does your head still hurt?”,

“Nope, can I go back to class now?”, I asked her eagerly. Seriously, after spending much, and I mean much time in the hospital, the sickbay is not the place you really want to be at right now.

 “Yes you can, but please don’t overwork anything just yet, you are still not in your 100%.”, she replied nicely.

“Will do!!”, without looking back I fast walk out the sickbay.

“Yah! Yah Son dongwoon! Slow down! Didn’t you hear what she just said!.”, Mir fast walking behind me.

“Arra, arra. I just want to get out of that place kekeke.”, I grinned, “Let get back to class shall we?”, I continued.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk, arra, lets go!”, Mir said while walking back to class with me.

 

 

 

 

 

This chapter is supposed to be with the number third one, but i couldnt finish it back then soooo hehehe. Anyway, CHAPTER 5 IS COMING SHORTLY< and i mean SHORTLY. dont go anywhere x)

 

COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE PEOPLE ^.^