The Start of SQ3R

New Girl Group- SQ3R (HIATUS)

SQ3R???    hmm who are they you ask.......

Well they are a South Korean girl band...... very popular in Korea and they are also popular overseas.......

SQ3R is made up of 5 members who are signed with SM entertainment.......... Each member have different personalities........

And this is their story...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The five girls have trained for years and today they are finally making their debut............

For the first time in their life they have never experienced so much.....

It's their first concert ever and so many people showed up to give them support and love....

 

 

As soon as the musis starts, the stage is filled with energy, power and charisma from these 5 girls....... fans are going crazy about SQ3R.. and it looks like all of the fans want to come up on stage and scream their heads off to show their love for SQ3R.......

 

 

The concert stops halfway to introduce the members to the audience....... the stadium becomes silent and they start to speak....

"Annyoenghaseo, We are SQ3R imnida!" all members shouted...... then once again the stadium was filled with noise...

The Host of the concert came out and told the members to say their greetings to them...

 

 

 

"Annyeong, I am ChanChan and i am the leader of SQ3R"

"Annyeong, I am Hye Shi and i am the Lead Dancer and Sub Vocal of SQ3R.."

"Annyeonghaseo, I am Hyeonni and i am the Lead Rapper and Centre Face of SQ3R"

"Hello everyone, I am SunShine and i am the Power Vocal and Sub Rapper of SQ3R"

" Annyeong, I am Miin and i am the Lead Vocal and Sub Leader of SQ3R"

 

Then once all greetings were said the fans couldn't control their happiness so they cheered for the members...

 

 

The host interviewed them one by one to reveal more about the members to the fans.. So little has been said to the fans...

They only said little secrets about themselves but those little secrets turned out to be huge info...

 

 

After the interview the music started up again for the last time in their debut, and SQ3R started singing their ending song  2U..

" To you i'll be something special.... i want to make you fall for me and leave that other girl behind...." They sang....(btw it's a ballad)

All voices combined into a beautiful harmony anyone could imagine....

 

 

After the concert they are different in real life to what you think of them on stage and performing..

But a life of a K-Pop star isn't as easy as you think it is.......

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey this chapter is short....... so don't be sad...

i'm probably gonna post a new one tonight or tomorrow.....