Fifth Day- Press Conference

New Girl Group- SQ3R (HIATUS)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EUNHYUK OPPA~!  HAPPY 25TH B-DAY~ HERE' S A EUNHAE MACRO~

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After all the drama SQ3R and Super Junior had been through, they were invited to reveal the truth through a press conference.

 

When Super Junior and SQ3R arrived to the conference, many reporters flashed their cameras in their faces. Once they got to the tables, they started revealing the truth behind these rumors.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

ChanChan's POV

I have to say this.... I don't want anything to hurt my band members and friends.

" These rumors are not true. An idol themself have probably made this rumor up. I am not dating Lee Sungmin or Lee Hyuk Jae. They are just my close friends and nothing more."

After i said that lots of reporters started askingme questions. Most of them were the same question anyway.

 

 

 

Min Hee's POV

Aww.. My poor dongsaeng... Reporters asked me about how I felt about this situation.. I couldn't say anything becuase i was crying. This was only the start to our troubles though.. But i can't help and think of the future.

 

 

 

Hayleys' POV

Gosh. These reporters won't leave us alone. And i swear one of them looked like they were gonna melt me. SCARY. At least we have sort of gottten used to the fact that we're probably gonna have many of these in the future.

 

 

Tinnie's POV

Leader Maknae! HWAITING~!  She is staying so strong. I can't help but stare at Min Hee unnie... And yes if you're wondering she's crying. AGAIN. Soo sad though. As you can see here i'm trying not to cry.

 

 

SeoHyeon's POV

WOW... I just realised how Leader Maknae can cope with all this.... WOW.... i thought she was immature at first but it looks like she level of maturity went right up! We now call ChanChan- Leader Maknae. It's because She is the Leader and the Maknae.. DUH.hehe.. Us SQ3R all know english so pretty much it means Young Leader.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 After all the SQ girls snapped out of their dreamlands they realised the conference was already over. And can you belive the conference started at 6pm and ended at 11pm!?

 

 

Super Junior were feeling tired too. So SQ3R and SuJu both went to a restaurant to eat.  All of the idols sat there and chewed down the food infront of them. Most of them got through 1-2 plates of food when some actually managed to get through to 3-5 plates of food. And yes one of them was Leeteuk (What?! he's 28... he needs to gain strength)

 

 

After the food the idols ate, they all climbed into the vans and drove back to the dorms. Everyone was either sleeping or playing games with the other people in the van.

 

 

The vans suddenly screeched to a halt as a sign to the idols that they have reached the dorms.

 

 

Each SQ3R and Super Junior member climbed out and lazily walked to the dorms. The Leaders bid each other good night and headed in their own dorm. All members of both bands walked into their own rooms like zombies and laid on their own beds while drifting off to dreamland.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

 

ChanChan laid down but couldn't go to sleep. What was on her mind? 

 

The only thing that was on her mind was about the person who posted up that article about double-crossing.

As the furious Chan Yoon laid there she couldn't help but think about the possible suspects of the case.

 

 

Could it be Seohyun? 

 

Could it be Hyoyeon?     

     

 

Or could it be that guy she used to date a while ago?

 

The guy who dumped her and broke her heart?        

 

The guy who has never shown his face to her ever since that unfaithful day?

 

 

 

She then groaned in frustration.

 

 

She couldn't really figure it out.... so she put all those thoughts aside and drifted off to sleep.....

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys~! It's great to be back~!

 

Sorry we haven't updated in a while    :(

 

I have been really busy~ I have done soo much exams and so much application form filling (if that is really a thing...)

My School term or whatever you call it.. ends in a week..

And i am SOO excited~!!!!

 

Sorry if this is a short chappie~

2 people unsubcribed...     :(

anyways.. i'm tryin to improve my writing so i can try and gain more subbies.....

Not in a greedy way though.....

 

See you in the next chappie~

 

Love

SuJuLoverr and Seunii   <3