Chapter Three - CL

Retribution

 

this chapter is shorter... this would be the intro of the "main" story... well... sorry for making you guys wait and disappoint you with a short update. hehe... will definitely make this story exciting so please support. thank you! ^_^


 

“Welcome back to Korea, Ms. CL.” A man welcomed her cheerfully as soon as she entered the restaurant that she loves. CL smiled and bowed her head to greet him back, “Annyeong EunHyuk-shi. It’s been a while.” She winked and put her eye glasses on.

The staff started to whisper among each other. “How did owner knew about the famous Korean makeup artist??”

“What would you like to have?” He asked handing a menu to her. CL looked at him as if she’s trying to say something.

“Can we talk in private, Hyuk-shi?” she asked. Hyuk immediately signalled the staff to leave them alone.

“Tell me… in 15 years, what did I miss? Jungsu?...” tears started to build up in her eye when Hyuk suddenly bowed his head. “Seung... Hyun…?” tears rolled on her cheeks as she remembered his son.

“Taeyeon tried to seduce Jungsu but he never gave in. As what I have heard… She tried giving him potions to love her but he ends up losing his sanity and since then, never heard of him. And Seung Hyun… I am not sure what Taeyeon did to him. Mianhae, CL…” he said pausing for a while before continuing, “I never heard anything about them when you were serving your sentence at US. They disappeared a month after your trial.” Her tears continued to flow in disbelief upon hearing this. 

‘This can’t be… Where is my family… Jungsu-ya… Seung Hyun… my son… Andwae…’ she shook her head and cried furiously as negative thoughts started corrupting her mind.

Her expression changed to anger and asked Hyuk in a stern low voice, “TaeYeon… where is she?”

“Taeyeon… As far as I know, she’s married to a man named Leeteuk after a year and had a son named TOP who is now a famous singer. She is… still living the best life.”

Anger took over CL’s heart as she remembered the pain and suffering she went through all these years because of Taeyeon. CL banged the table and started crying. “Kim Taeyeon… I won’t let you get out of this… You must pay!” she whispered in between sobs.

“How do you want her to pay? Just let me know and I will help you.” Hyuk capped CL’s shivering hands, assuring her that he will help her in anyway.

“Her life… Her life must end as painful as what I... my family... have been through…” CL clenched her fist while giving Hyuk an evil look. Plans of killing Taeyeon formed in her head since the day she started suffering because of her.

CL put her sunglasses on and stood up. “I’ll be opening my own salon here. Be sure to be there. And if it’s possible, make Taeyeon’s son come over. Will that be okay?” Eunhyuk nodded and she left.

‘I will make you suffer… more than what I experienced… You will regret the day you’re born… I’ll make you beg for your life… Kim… Tae… Yeon…’she thought as she walked away to go to her house near the restaurant. 

      


Thanks for reading and sorry for the late update! We had some problems but yup! Looks like AFF is perfectly fine now!

Btw, COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED AND APPRECIATED!