Chapter One - When it all began

Retribution

*blag!*


The door swung open revealing several men who barged inside the house uninvited.

“Wae?!” A man yelled while protecting his wife and son at his back. Taeyeon then entered and shouted, “Her! She’s the one who stole my diamond ring during the gathering!” and pointed towards the wife who is holding a crying baby. 

“What?! I did not steal anything from you!” the wife defended herself. Men ignored her and atrted searching for the said diamond ring, throwing things and breaking them in the process. The couple rolled their eyes from left to right, anxious of the men’s actions. The son snuggled nearer to his mother who was clutching on him protectively.
 

“Found it!” a man yelled while raising a diamond ring, “Is this yours Madam?” he handed it to Taeyeon and she smiled. “Yes! This is it. Oh thank you, Major! See! You low life lady stealing m-“ she was cut off by a slap on her face. “Don’t you dare talk to my wife that way!” the husband yelled at her with anger. Taeyeon looked at him with her eyebrows meeting in between while holding her cheek.
 

“Get her! NOW!!!” she shouted, her voice seething with anger and hatred. The men immediately grabbed the wife. One of the men took away the baby from her and put him in the cradle. “Andwae!!!” the husband yelled while running towards his wife but was blocked by a lot of men. “JUNGSU!!!!! Andwae!!!!” she shouted while struggling for release but it was all in vain. “CHAERIN YEOBO!!!!” he shouted back while fighting those men who blocked him but he was stopped and pinned down to the floor. Chaerin was thrown inside a car-cell. She kept on shouting while crying. Taeyeon smirked and left. Jungsu carried their son and pat his back soothingly to make him stop crying, “It’s gonna be okay son. Umma will come back soon. Shhh”.

 

Later that afternoon….
 

“People of the Republic of Korea vs. Lee Chaerin, I hereby declare in this court that the suspect, Lee Chaerin is sentenced to imprisonment for ten years and will be sent to USA for further investigation.” *tok tok tok* 
 

Taeyeon is just so powerful that she can do whatever she wants even if it is so unreasonable. Lee Chaerin stood there frozen after hearing the statement of the judge, ‘But… why?’ 
 

Jungsu tried to run to her but was stopped by Taeyeon’s men. “Yeobo….” Jungsu called. Chaerin turned her head to face him and tears started to fall from her eyes. “I’ll be back, my love. Wait for me. I’ll be back. I love you…” she said before being dragged out of the court room. “Saranghae!!!!” Jungsu shouted while crying. Their son is only a year old and was also crying to see his mother left. “Umma… umma!!!” he shouted as his beloved mother was dragged away


So how's the first chapter? This chappie is done by Lizzzy12:) This is how it all began. heheh what would you call a Jungsu x Chaerin pairing?  Share with us your thoughts about the story down below! It makes us more enthusiastic to update the story at a faster rate^^ 

~ Nureesha:)

I hope you guys enjoy our story ^_^ 

~ Lizzzy12^^