Different Paths

Angel in my heart {Hiatus}

       An enormous gold gate opened as two clouds floated in. The two floating clouds attracted people out of their homes, everyone wanting to see the new soon to be angels. A couple with pure white wings gasped as they saw the figure on the second cloud.

       "That can't be him," The woman whispered to her husband.

       "We'll just have to wait and see," Her husband whispered back, hugging his wife while looking at the big, TV like screen. Meanwhile, the two clouds floated into a large castle and into a room fit for royalty. Choi Siwon, also known as God and king of the heavens, got up and examined the two.

       "Choi Minho and Lee Taemin," He muttered as he read their charts, deciding their paths. Outside, the big screen flashed their names and pictures.

       "N-no..." The woman sad as crystal clear tears flowed down her cheeks, burying her head into her husband's muscular chest. As the man comforted his wife, he looked up to see something else flashing on the screen below their names.

       "Eunmi, look," He said to his wife. Eunmi looked up and smiled at the words blinking under Taemin's name.

       "Kamsamnida, God," She whispered softly, leaning back onto her husband.

Name: Lee Taemin

Age when died: 21

Path: Second chance as a human

Name: Choi Minho

Age when died: 23

Path: Lee Taemin's guardian angel