"Talking" Things Out

TS Baby!

 

Rose hadn't seen Bang since he had kissed her. She assumer he just didn't want to talk to her anymore. It hurt she wasn't worth his trying to get her forgiveness but it was like tha. She had to move on. Although she still found herself regretting not to have kissed him back and wondering what it would have been like if she had kissed him back, sometimes. As she was imagining how great of a kisser he was (again), Jason woke her up frothier daydreams.

 

Jason (jumping on the bed to sit next to her): What's with the lovestruck smile, Milady?

 

Rose: … Lovestruck?! Pffffft! That's not what I was doing!

 

Jason: Right, right. But if my guesses are right, I'll see that smile again today!

 

Rose: What on Earth are you rambling about?

 

Jason (getting up): They're expecting us downstairs, they have something to tell us!

 

Rose: What is it?

 

Jason: Do I look like I know? I placed a bet on it though! But I'm not telling you!! Come on let's go!

 

Rose (jump on his back): Fine! Don't tell me but be my horse!

 

Jason started running downstairs and making horse noises as Rose was laughing, thinking it had been a while since someone had given her a piggyback ride. Actually, the last person was..

 

Rose (whispering as they enter the practice room): Yongguk..

 

And he was here, handsome as ever. How was she supposed to move on if he always looked better than before when she saw him?! 

 

Jason: Did you say something?

 

Rose: Euh yes, put me down please.

 

As her feet touched the ground again, Rose tried everything she could to avoid Bang's stare and sat far away from him, looking at her phone as if it were the most interesting thing in the world. 

Finally, her dance teacher and BAP's manager came in. The latter started talking about BAP's new promotion and how they needed new back dancers, which is why they asked Professor Cho for her help. She picked out her best students in the class in order to become those back dancers. They were starting practice today. Jason had won his bet and Hyojin gave him 5,000 wons as Rose sat there, speechless.

 

 

 

 

During practice, Bang kept messing up. He wasn't trained for that kind of dancing. Jongup therefore decided he should get private lessons, and that Rose was the perfect teacher. Yay. So, here they were, just the two of them, practicing. 

Rose was a great teacher, but having her so close to him didn't help Bang focusing at all. He was tired but he needed to get that choreography down. Just so he could at least let go of one of today's frustrations. 

He stopped, took off his shirt and wiped the sweat off his face with it, before throwing it at the other side of the room.

 

Rose (looking away): When you're done stripping, can we actually go back to dancing?

 

Bang mumbled an apology and went back next to her.

 

Rose: Thanks. Let's do the ending again, it's the part you have the most problems with.

 

They did so and he messed up again. As she was showing him how to hold his arms, Bang paused and looked at her.

 

Rose: What are you doing?

 

Bang: I should be asking you that question. Can't you see all I want to do is to talk to you and that's why I can't get it right?!

 

Rose (surprised): No not really actually! See, that's quite a hard signal to get when I haven't even seen you in weeks!

 

Bang: Well I'm busy, I have a job you see.

 

Rose: Good for you. But don't complain when you're not even trying to make time to see me.

 

Bang: What?! Who do you think suggested the new back dancers idea?!

 

Rose: I don't know, someone who may want to talk things out instead of yelling at me some more! So clearly not you!!!

 

Bang: I do want to talk things out!!!

 

Rose: Well I don't anymore. See you at practice, I'm done for today. 

 

After Rose left Bang couldn't believe he had just said these things. He was too angry at himself for words.

 

Bang (hitting the mirrors): WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN IDIOT BANG YONGGUK?!

 

 

 

 

☁      ☁      ☁